REM
    REM is offline Member

testosterona 200

can someone tell me what is the real function,
    is it for mass, cuts or both....

Kullman is offline Member
    it's main function is to bulk, however like all test's could be used to cut.

Kull

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    its just cheap test ethan. To me test is test... so depends on the dose i reckon

REM
    REM is offline Member
    can you tell me the cutting, mass dosages..
    thanks for those answers guys you really helping..

Kullman is offline Member
    well I think test prop is the best test for cutting. you can use the test at 500mg's to bulk. Bulking or cutting is not so much how much test yo use but your diet. you have to alter your diet accordinly

Kull

Mike Guest
    Test is test. It isn't really the drug that dictates whether you are bulking or cutting but more the diet, and training routine.

For cutting I wouldn't use test - too much water retention - defeats the purpose. But if you are trying to cut while preserving mass while cutting and want to add test - I would preferably add prop - Test E anywhere from 200-400/wk - any higher than that and you will retain too much water

REM
    REM is offline Member
    k-man, mike thanks for the details, got it...

Bro, the reason I suggest t200 (and so do many others) for bulking isn't really because it is different than other testosterones. It is probably the cheapest per mg (at least for most people who don't have REALLY good hookups) and it is easy to find. You can run it around 500-1000mg a week and pack on muscle like there is no tomarrow, or run it around 300-400 to preserve muscle while cutting. But like mentioned, you will retain a lot of water on it, more so than test prop, so I probably wouldn't recommend it for cutting, although it could be used.

And like everyone is saying, it is the food you eat that cuts you or bulks you up.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    What foods do you recommend to bulk up? I am running Test E at 600mg a week.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    gonna be huge you could be my doctor, bc that,s exactly what he told me, that if i do higher dosages i will have water retention problem so you right man. so ones i get all my shit together, i,ll do as follow=

10 weeks of test 150mg
    '' '' deca 200mg
    4 '' sust 250mg
    4 '' sten 200mg...
    any advice on this cycle, i just want to gain like 20 pds, also adding some red meat, tuna fish,cereal,chicken all these are high on proteins
    how about it??

Originally posted by REM
    gonna be huge you could be my doctor, bc that,s exactly what he told me, that if i do higher dosages i will have water retention problem so you right man. so ones i get all my shit together, i,ll do as follow=

10 weeks of test 150mg
    '' '' deca 200mg
    4 '' sust 250mg
    4 '' sten 200mg...
    any advice on this cycle, i just want to gain like 20 pds, also adding some red meat, tuna fish,cereal,chicken all these are high on proteins
    how about it??
    My first suggestions would be increase the dosage on the deca to 400mg a week. Also, I would just pick one test (not test+sust+sten, since in the end, they all turn to testosterone in your body) and run it at about 400mg a week the whole 10 weeks. For example:

10 weeks of Test. Prop 400mg (T. Prop holds the least water of all tests)
    10 weeks of Deca 400mg

That along with about 4000-5000 calories a day (consisting of at LEAST 300-400g protein) should easily pack on the 20lbs you are looking for if this is your first cycle. If it's not your first cycle, you may need to up the doses to 600mg for each.

Lata
    Last edited by Gonna Be HUGE; 11-15-2001 at 07:17 AM.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Gonna be huge so you,r saying the my cycle is worhtless and i won,t get anything out of it.
    i,m not contradicting your verdicts, i just want to know if i,m wasting time and money of course
    you know.

No, bro. That's not at all what I'm saying. All the test still adds up to the same result. I just thought (if you hadn't already bought/started it) that one single one would be easier to manage. As for the deca though, you may want to bump up the dosage for better results, but may still get good ones with 200mg/w.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    # 1- I believe if your are bulking one should eat a lot of protein AND carbs....to many people try and stick to a low carb/moderate carbs when bulking and all that means is your protein consumption is being used for energy instead of muscle repair and nitrogen rentention...so go heavy on the carbs

# 2- Also "bulking"is no excuse to eat anything/everything you want, keep the diet clean for quality muscle....lean proteins...such as but not limited to...lean red meat,of course skinless chicken,protein powders,eggwhites and skim milk...Carb choices would be...brown rice ...100%wholewheat bread. matodextrin,potatoes and etc... and also give yourself a cheat day once a week so you don't drive yourself crazy as far as clean eating is concerened ....hope this helps ...

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    test can be used ethier or for these. The key is what you put in is what you get out.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I did testosterona 200,
    wk1 200
    wk2 200
    wk3 400
    wk4 400
    wk5 400
    wk6 400

It put size on, but I also got the water retention like you couldn't imagine. Thats what happens when you dont do your homework first. My friends that haven't seen me in a while couldn't believe how big I got. Im not saying I got huge, but it was definitly noticable. Good luck. Henry

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do 400mg a week for 10 weeks and throw dbol in at the beginning (first 4 weeks). Take .25mg of arimidex everyday until clomid. Eat and grow. Repeat as desired but 10 weeks on = 10 weeks off.

-Dr. Arthur

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    can t200 easily be substituted for cyp then? how do their 1/2 lives compare?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    totally interchangeble bro. enanthate half life is 7 days, cypionate is 10 days.

Originally posted by Bigk
    can t200 easily be substituted for cyp then? how do their 1/2 lives compare?

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help man.

tiny is offline Junior Member

test

test is for stacking in a bulk cycle,and not to mention getting you bloated and zitted.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Test should be the base of every cycle tiny

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am not bloated or zitty bro. test is the foundation.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Test along with Equip IMO is the starting block for all cycles

Psycoswole is offline Member
    And kev is senor brovels official spokesperson bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    True that. He pimps that shit like there is no manana.

BTW Kev...Like the avatar...but is he seasoning himself with some PAM cooking spray??

tiny is offline Junior Member

agreed

i agree with you that test is the base of every cycle,however i was solely refering too brovels test 200.i have had very bad luck with bloating and acne with this product.i admit that i was only 19 when i used test 200 and iam 23 now so its been a while,however i still stay away from it,i guess iam just scared or acne.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You gotta love the brovel

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Here you guys are again braggin about that junk brovel. I would pick up 4 bottles if i was you. Its really "t-100" full of bacteria and god knows what else. Hope you get a good price on it. Brovel two thumbs down. Go with "Tornell" a bit cheaper and is a bit more potent.

Bro, I've used Brovel and Tornell, and honestly I like the Brovel better. It seemed to do more for me. I think I should join Kev as the junior spokesperson as I have used Brovel tests as the basis of all of my cycles so far. REALLY CHEAP TOO!

Thread Information