Thread: Help

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

Help

I am finishing a deca /winny cycle (deca is finished, 3 days of winny left) The last day and a half I have been feeling very weak and nauseous a lot. Is this from coming off the cycle, or am I just getting sick. Has anyone ever experienced this???

4plates is offline Banned
    i never experienced a sick feeling while comming off a cycle,maybe its depression because you know it comming to an end.i know that part makes me sick hehe.
    and then again it is flu season,so this might be it also.
    hope you feel better

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    The flu season is real bad this year everyone I talk to is getting it or had it its gotta be that just like 4plates said

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    yeah I am sure that you guys are right, thanx for the help

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Speaking of Which . . .

Originally posted by pureanger
    The flu season is real bad this year everyone I talk to is getting it or had it its gotta be that just like 4plates said
    Pureanger and 4plates make a good observation here: it's flu season. So this might be a good time to throw in a quick zinger . . .

If you're doing AS (ihnjectables, orals, or both), get a freakn' flu shot! Seriously, you may have heard that flu shots are highly recommended for senior citizens, persons of any age who have a chronic condition (like diabetes, HIV, and a host of others), etc., but they're also useful to anyone who is taking any drug which can have an impact on your resistance to colds and flu. This is especially the case in which you might be doing any drugs that are, um, questionable in terms of potency or purity (read that as AS from Mexico or from underground labs, campers).

Flu shots are usually given in October to the priority groups (seniors and people with chronic conditions), but they're usually released to the general population by November. If you haven't done so, you can probably get a flu shot from your doctor's office, or even from most large supermarket or general pharmacies. (This year, most pharmacy chains and lare supermarkets with pharmacy departments are offering the flu shot for only $15. Just call the store and find out the date they have scheduled injections for. Many stores have not yet given them because of a shortage of vaccines, so they should be getting them soon.) You can often get flu shots for free though your local county health departments (some counties schedule them at senior citizen centers, but anyone can go for a shot, regardless of age).

If any of you also have a chronic condition (I know that there are some guys on the forum with diabetes, for example) and you have never done so, you should also get a Pneumovax (pneumonia) shot. The flu shot is done annually, but the pneumonia shot only has to be done once by seniors, and every five years by persons under 65 years old. The drug stores and markets don't do these, but county health departments and private physicians' offices do.

It really is worth it, guys, especially if your resistance to flu exposure is potentially compromised by anything else you're taking. Just think of it as another chance to have a needle stuck in you (yeah, they give you the flu vaccine in the delt!).

Thread Information