Thread: SUS and DECA

Bvette is offline Associate Member

SUS and DECA

Hey what up everyone. I was planning on my next cycle I was thinking sus250 and deca . I was going to run sus at 750a week and deca 500. This would be my 2nd cycle. First one test E d-bol. I would always run d-bol as well for the first 4 weeks. I just know you want to run test at least 200mgs more than your deca. How would this look also might toss winny in at the end.

My current stats are
    5'11
    6%
    one cycle.
    24 years old.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I dont know where this magical "200 more test than deca " came from. I know lots of guys who run lower or equal Test and let the Deca do the work. Nothing wrong with your proposed way of running it, but the lower you keep your test, the less of a bump up you need to run next cycle to increase gains. Im on my 4th cycle and currently at my highest dose of test which is 600/wk.

You must have a decent diet if you already hold those stats so you should see great results.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I dont know where this magical "200 more test than deca " came from. I know lots of guys who run lower or equal Test and let the Deca do the work. Nothing wrong with your proposed way of running it, but the lower you keep your test, the less of a bump up you need to run next cycle to increase gains. Im on my 4th cycle and currently at my highest dose of test which is 600/wk.

You must have a decent diet if you already hold those stats so you should see great results.
    agreed. also if that is you in your avi you are not 6%

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Good advice fellas. Any specific reason on 750mg of T on your 2nd cycle? Any reason why your already considering stacking 3 compounds?

More isn't always better. In your case, I would do your 2nd cycle just like your first one, assuming your dosages weren't high. If it was a successful cycle it won't fail you this time around.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    agreed. also if that is you in your avi you are not 6%
    That pic is about 6 weeks ago before my cut and my hard diet. I will post up some new pics this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Good advice fellas. Any specific reason on 750mg of T on your 2nd cycle? Any reason why your already considering stacking 3 compounds?

More isn't always better. In your case, I would do your 2nd cycle just like your first one, assuming your dosages weren't high. If it was a successful cycle it won't fail you this time around.

Good luck.
    First cycle was test E at 500mg's and d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I still have tons of planning on this not starting this for a few more months. SO you don't think it is a good idea to add deca yet?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I waited till my 3rd cycle to add another compound. Never ran dbol , didnt like the bloated look. Opted to try Tren at a low dose instead of Deca . Theres nothing wrong with adding it for your 2nd cycle but I like to use as little as possible so I never have to go to high or add in more compounds in later cycles to get good results.

On a side note, thats a completely incoherent paragraph I just wrote but Im sure you get the point.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvette View Post
    First cycle was test E at 500mg's and d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I still have tons of planning on this not starting this for a few more months. SO you don't think it is a good idea to add deca yet?
    What were your results from your first cycle?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    IF you run deca make sure you run it for at least 12 weeks.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvette View Post
    If this cycle was successful, there is no need to go any higher then 500mg, and no need for Deca yet.

Thread Information