BrolicBunzio56 is offline New Member

First cycle of test prop/primo

Hey guys this week im starting my first cycle of prop @ 500mgs ew, and primo @ 500mgs ew, along with nolva @ 10mgs ed while on cycle. My stats r 6'5 215lbs 8% bf. My diet is on point, I eat, if it wasn't then I wouldn't have achieved the results I have now. I've been doing research and a lot of ppl say that as a first cycle that just test should be ran alone cuz im gonna grow anyways. My goal is to put on atleast 10lbs of lean muscle thus is why im running the primo. Another thought was I could start out with just the prop 2 c how my body reacts to aas, then add the primo later on in the cycle.

Soo my question is if I should run the primo with the prop being this is my first cycle?

Also is it safe to inject the two in the same syringe? They're both oils and it would be 3cc's injected eod at once

That's the only questions I have, thanks guys ur advice is greatly appreciated!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Both can be injected together but you may find injecting 3ccs eod alot to handle in some muscles, most people would only shoot 3 ccs in quads and glutes. 10lbs would be easily achievable with Test prop only but to each his own. What do you have planed for pct?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Unless you want your cycle more anabolic , I see no other outstanding benefit in running Primo. Test by itself is fine for a first timer. How long have you been training naturally at a consistent level?

Going through your previous threads I noticed you don't quite fully understand PCT. Have you sorted this out? Do you have all the ancillaries and SERMS on hand?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Do you mind pinning so frequently? You could switch to a longer ester and do 2x/wk injecting. 10lbs is nothing to gain especially on a first cycle. I would expect that if diet and training are decent, then 15+ lbs on a 12 week cycle should be easily achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Both can be injected together but you may find injecting 3ccs eod alot to handle in some muscles, most people would only shoot 3 ccs in quads and glutes. 10lbs would be easily achievable with Test prop only but to each his own. What do you have planed for pct?
    Ill be shooting in the glutes and for pct I'll be running the nolvadex @ 20+mgs ed for weeks 1-4 then taper down towards the remaining weeks
    May also run arimidex pending on symptoms of gyno if ny at all

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ill be shooting in the glutes
    That isn`t enough spots to shoot eod. Nolva only pct is too weak, you need clomid too. Don`t run the adex in pct use it on cycle if gyno sides come up.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    pct

Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Unless you want your cycle more anabolic , I see no other outstanding benefit in running Primo. Test by itself is fine for a first timer. How long have you been training naturally at a consistent level?

Going through your previous threads I noticed you don't quite fully understand PCT. Have you sorted this out? Do you have all the ancillaries and SERMS on hand?
    I've been lifting consistently for the past 4yrs, im 22 now be 23 on a month

I have nolvadex on hand right now and I have researched thoroughly on pct, and gyno,and side effects... many of my friends are frequent cyclers and I can get other serms on demand if needed

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    pct

Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs
    Thanks bro exactly what I needed!!!

Ok soo I've decided to leave the primo out and just run the prop, see what my results are at the end of 10 weeks, will keep u guys posted thanks for the advice

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolicBunzio56 View Post
    I've been lifting consistently for the past 4yrs, im 22 now be 23 on a month

I have nolvadex on hand right now and I have researched thoroughly on pct, and gyno,and side effects... many of my friends are frequent cyclers and I can get other serms on demand if needed
    Don't wait until it's time to use the SERMS to get them. Get everything you will be using before you start the cycle.

Be sure to rotate spot injections.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ok soo I've decided to leave the primo out and just run the prop, see what my results are at the end of 10 weeks, will keep u guys posted thanks for the advice
    Now you're talking. Its nice when people come on here for advise and then actually take it. Props to you, and your... Prop... wow, lame

You will really enjoy this cycle. Prop doesnt cause a lot of water retention like other test can so you will see nice lean gains over the summer.

Thanks knockout, def looking forward 2 the gains!!

And I jus placed an order for clomid pct and adex just in case

dolla$ign is offline New Member
    I'm thinking of running a very similar cycle here in a few weeks. But I was going to incorporate HCG weeks 5-10 or 6-10 at about 500 iu's 2-3 times a week and tapering down to 250 iu's 2-3 times a week for the last few weeks. Also was planning on running A-dex while on HCG to combat the estrogen. Not trying to hijack your thread, but any responses are appreciated it.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i use 250ius every three days for the entire cycle, right up to the start of pct
    it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 weeks into cycle and im up 8lbs lean muscle....loving it!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    and nobody noticed he was too young to be given advice on using?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I noticed but he has already started so might as well educate him on what we can. I think the biggest problem i see is the only shooting glutes. For EOD injections i use 6 sites. I actually think if you run prop you should do it right and run it ED. Which i use 10 sites

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys this week im starting my first cycle of prop @ 500mgs ew, and primo @ 500mgs ew, along with nolva @ 10mgs ed while on cycle. My stats r 6'5 215lbs 8% bf. My diet is on point, I eat, if it wasn't then I wouldn't have achieved the results I have now. I've been doing research and a lot of ppl say that as a first cycle that just test should be ran alone cuz im gonna grow anyways. My goal is to put on atleast 10lbs of lean muscle thus is why im running the primo. Another thought was I could start out with just the prop 2 c how my body reacts to aas, then add the primo later on in the cycle.

Soo my question is if I should run the primo with the prop being this is my first cycle?

Also is it safe to inject the two in the same syringe? They're both oils and it would be 3cc's injected eod at once

That's the only questions I have, thanks guys ur advice is greatly appreciated!
    Ok i'll say straight what came into my mind at first.

Running that much of one of the most strongest test at amount that will eventually become the dominating compound along with primobolan which is very gentle product with nice androgen/anabolic value which would be waste of primo and what you want from your cycle would be archieved with just small amount of test with that primo and you'll get solid and safe gains from primo with good diet even when making changes to your calorie intake which won't let your body to adapt and primobolan does its job even when calories are low. You'll also recover very fast and propably wont be needing that nolva during cycle. My first cycle was about 250-300mg of cypionate along with primobolan/winstrol and yeah i was paranoid and used nolvadex during cycle which also hinders a bit those gains you will get. I would rather drop the amount of test and keep that primo there. Safe and solid, very good choise, bit expensive yes.

EDIT:
    Hah now i noticed people talking about his age and now hes running test instead of one of the safest products out there with dangerous cancer medication

Ok hes not going to die on that and what comes to age, propably bit early along the fact that he has only trained 4 years. At that age i had 9 years behind.

Didn't also check the starting date here so was late and cycle is allready ongoing tho with prop you can make also changes since you can control the amount of that in your system in matter of days allowing you to change plans even tho im sure you're loving it, just to make sure you'll be happy afterwards and have something in reserve for future if you plan on continuing in that road. Recovery will sure take more time and loss of gains than with my suggested method.
    Good luck and keep up the good work anyway
    Last edited by anabolix112; 07-01-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Thread Information