tm123 is offline New Member

Another HCG Question

So I'm on TRT and taking 200mg of test/week, 0.5 mg/adex 2x/week, and Deca 100 mg/week. I've also been taking HCG at 250 units 2x/week. I just got a new batch of HCG in 5000 unit vials. The pharmacy said it will last 6 months in the refrigerator, but the girl sounded like she didn't know what she was taking about, and everyone else says 30-45 days. So at the prescribed dosage, a 5000 unit vial will last 10 weeks, meaning more than half of it will be no good after about 5 weeks. Next time I'll try to get them to compound it in 2000 unit vials, but for now, my question is this:

Should I keep taking 250 units 2x week continuously and hope for the best, or increase the dosage so that all 5000 units are used up by 45 days, and then take a break from it? I have 4 5000 unit vials. Thanks.

Stats:
    5' 10"
    17%
    training history: full body workouts 3x/week, little to no cardio.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    More is not always better. Just stick with 250iu 2x/wk and deal with your losses. Next time get 2000iu vials.

Look at it this way. If you can get good gains off of 500mg test/wk would you up it to 1000mg/wk if you had it just to use it right before it expired? I wouldn't.

tm123 is offline New Member
    yeah that's a good point, thanks. It just pisses me off that the doc prescribes a dosage and the pharmacy fills it knowing that half the stuff is going to be wasted. You'd think there would be something in place to prevent that from happening.

Thread Information