deball85 is offline New Member

second cycle...thoughts?

To put this briefly, this is going to be my second cycle (first was a low dosed test cyp by itself 10 weeks) couple years back. Gained awesome, loved it. Right now I'm 25 years old @ 5'11 and 225lbs or so, bodyfat around 10-11%. Lifting for 10 years now.

I'm really into my health as well, cholestrol never goes above 150, and I eat extremely healthy and take the right vitamins/minerals/antioxidants. Never bad to be overly cautious about health .

I just got down dieting and sit around 10% now. I would love to perhaps dip into the sub10 bodyfat range while putting on muscle and strength. I'm going to eat very healthy around manteince and see what happens. My plan is:

weeks: 1-10 (maybe 12) test prop @ 375 mL
    weeks: 1-10 (maybe 12) EQ @ 500 mg
    arimidex : dosed depending on how the sides are.

I heard EQ needs atleast 8 weeks to kick in, sometimes 10. Depending on how it goes, I might bump it to 12 weeks. So, if I do that, I would bump the test to 12 weeks as well. Thoughts on that? I know EQ increases appetite, so like I said i'm going to see what I decide to do diet wise as I get into it.

PCT is HCG , nolva, and clomid. Might be overkill though, curious on some thoughts !
    Last edited by deball85; 06-08-2010 at 08:48 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'd probably drop the EQ, and add an oral.

If you want to run EQ that bad, you'd be better served using a long ester test,

so you can run the EQ long enough to see the effects (?), and trust me pinning prop for 12 weeks will get old.

PCT of clomid/nolva will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I'd probably drop the EQ, and add an oral.

If you want to run EQ that bad, you'd be better served using a long ester test,

so you can run the EQ long enough to see the effects (?), and trust me pinning prop for 12 weeks will get old.

PCT of clomid/nolva will be fine.
    interesting, thanks for the advice. From my research it seems EQ is very versatile, and from what I read it's sometimes mixed with the prop to actually dull the burn a bit. Thats contributed to me wanting to use it alot, besides the fact that the gains look great with minimal sides (when compared to other roids).

I think 12 weeks is overkill too, I can't see myself doing it for more then 10 weeks max...but I did want to note it just incase. Thanks for your suggestions and time. Going to see what other people think as well.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by deball85 View Post
    interesting, thanks for the advice. From my research it seems EQ is very versatile, and from what I read it's sometimes mixed with the prop to actually dull the burn a bit. Thats contributed to me wanting to use it alot, besides the fact that the gains look great with minimal sides (when compared to other roids).

I think 12 weeks is overkill too, I can't see myself doing it for more then 10 weeks max...but I did want to note it just incase. Thanks for your suggestions and time. Going to see what other people think as well.
    Real life experience differs greatly from what you read. Most experienced users on this board say the EQ does nothing for them. And I mean, nothing. It's important to listen to members with experience. There is no substitute.

What will your injection frequency be for prop? 375 is on the minimum side. I would bump it up to 500 EW.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Real life experience differs greatly from what you read. Most experienced users on this board say the EQ does nothing for them. And I mean, nothing. It's important to listen to members with experience. There is no substitute.

What will your injection frequency be for prop? 375 is on the minimum side. I would bump it up to 500 EW.
    thanks for the advice. I appreciate any help I can get, its hard to get help with these topics without making myself look ignorant or lazy lol. Maybe I was exaggerating with what I said before, but I have read alot of really good reviews on EQ in terms of slow consistant building of size/strength, but its with people running higher doses (600-800) for longer periods of time. Being that it's my second cycle, I figured 500 for 10 (maybe 12) weeks might work, if not I'm looking to here any suggestions by all means!

for the prop, it would be 125 EOD, M-W-F. It is kinda low, I'm trying to get the smallest dose with the best effects. My first cycle was very low dose cyp and it worked very well. I figured not to go too much higher, but I may end up bumping it to 500. Once again, any tips/suggestion is appreciated.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you get results with less, great. Prop dosages can be changed very easily. Only way to tell if it works for you is run it.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If you get results with less, great. Prop dosages can be changed very easily. Only way to tell if it works for you is run it.
    Cool, thanks for stopping in and sharing some thoughts.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Why not forget the eq, and run NPP, ive had results simmilar to what you want,

i ran prop 50mg ed and NPP 75mg ed, and did not really see any sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    Why not forget the eq, and run NPP, ive had results simmilar to what you want,

i ran prop 50mg ed and NPP 75mg ed, and did not really see any sides.
    its harder and more expensive (for me) to find. I was hoping EQ would hopefully be a bit lighter as well (as far as sides go). Thanks for your suggestion

Thread Information