SG2009 is offline Member

To those of u who had Gyno surgery done..?

Are your your nipples normal now than before?
    Are they sensitive after the surgery is over or not sensitive anymore?
    Do u get arose by having your gurl touch it? lol
    Tell us your experience?
    Thanks

SG2009 is offline Member

Types of Gyno..

awms is offline Senior Member
    I had surgery and although my gyno is better I am not happy with the surgery...the plastic surgeon was recommended by my family doctor and she did a shity job. First of all she told me she was going to go through the side of my chest near the arm pits because there was less chance of scaring and my nipples wouldnt look ****ed up....well I now have two small scars on the outer upper area of my chest wich although they are not that big they are still noticable.

Secondly my nipples are alot less puffy but they are still puffy and when I wear a light shirt you can still seem them slightly. why? Im guessing fluid build up.

Is my gyno better then before? yes but still not what I thought it would be.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post

Is my gyno better then before? yes but still not what I thought it would be.
    Thanks for your remarks awms.. so what's your advise for newbies and what's your next course of action to your gyno permenantly?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Surgen made small cuts under nipple area. Cut out golfball size lumps. Everything normal now but small scars, not noticable anymore. Very happy with results.

Nerdraged is offline New Member
    Not trying to hijack. Can anything bad happen if you don't get surgery. I have to small lumps behind my nipple. Sometimes when a barbell or dumbbell hits it. Hurts but no real noticeable changes if I had my shirt off

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    Thanks for your remarks awms.. so what's your advise for newbies and what's your next course of action to your gyno permenantly?
    Just make sure you get with a doc who knows wtf they are doing and who has experience doing it. I wish I would have ask more questions but I just figured she knew what she was doing...she seemed like she knew what she was talking about.

Nerdraged is offline New Member
    Bump

Thread Information