REM
    REM is offline Member

sust, test, sten combo.

i,m trying to do sust250mg and sten250mg,
    first 4 weeks, and then testosterona 150mg
    for 10weeks, will i get results doing this cycle??
    this is all i can efford..
    i want to gain weight, 35 5,8 157...

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    You are useing all test in your cycle. You should try sust/deca /d-ball. you will get good gains from that but all test is not a good cycle IMO.Is this your first cycle?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    honestly i wouldnt do an all test cycle and the doses are to low your only going to run 150mg for the last 6 weeks?if thats all you can afford id hold off for a while to you can get more

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Run you sust at 500mg for the entire thing sell all the other test you got buy dome dbals and a couple bottles of deca and you got yourself a good starting cycle

tiny is offline Junior Member

you definatly need to up your dosages,even if it means a shorter cycle.sust 500mg per wk--sten at 400mg per wk, and test around 300 mg a wk or so.sten is close to sust,but i tend to get much more bloating from it.try to purchase ttokkyo labs testenon as this will greatly reduce the cost of sust,sten is almost free, and testerona is damn near free as well.start your cycle at these dosages,get a job at a christmas tree lot or some shit and by more gear throughout the cycle.your also going to need clomid for sure,and d-bol wouldnt be a bad idea either.anyways good luck bro.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by sniper oc
    You are useing all test in your cycle. You should try sust/deca/d-ball. you will get good gains from that but all test is not a good cycle IMO.Is this your first cycle?
    yes, it is the first cycle...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    honestly i wouldnt do an all test cycle and the doses are to low your only going to run 150mg for the last 6 weeks?if thats all you can afford id hold off for a while to you can get more
    no, i,m running test for 10 weeks maybe i can go up 200mg..

REM
    REM is offline Member

Re: reply

Originally posted by tiny
    you definatly need to up your dosages,even if it means a shorter cycle.sust 500mg per wk--sten at 400mg per wk, and test around 300 mg a wk or so.sten is close to sust,but i tend to get much more bloating from it.try to purchase ttokkyo labs testenon as this will greatly reduce the cost of sust,sten is almost free, and testerona is damn near free as well.start your cycle at these dosages,get a job at a christmas tree lot or some shit and by more gear throughout the cycle.your also going to need clomid for sure,and d-bol wouldnt be a bad idea either.anyways good luck bro.
    thanks man i,ll see what i can do about it.

Thread Information