xbaseballx05 is offline New Member

tren acetate and test prop

im on my 4th week of tren by itself ive gone up 30 pounds on bench and gained about 5 pounds in muscle..i plan to run another 4 weeks and then run pct..i was wondering if i stacked tesp prop could i expect more size with the strength

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    man this has got to be a joke surely???? tren by itself???? man you may as well cut of your pecker and go fishing with it!!!!!! and congrats on the 5 pounds you have gained in 4 weeks, i will keep a eye out for you at the next mr olympia!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    since the gains really dont start coming on till after week 2, 5 lbs so far is pretty good. This, however, does not negate the fact that you are running a very bad cycle without incorporating a test with tren . Test should always be the base of your cycles. Im not sure who advised you on this cycle but my advice would either be to quite now and do a quick PCT or for god sakes, add some test in there to keep your body functioning properly. Normally I would ask for your stats and go from there, but you need to correct this mistake quickly and Im guessing I dont want to know your stats anyways. Let me guess, 20-22 years old? 170lbs?

on my fifth week i added 100 mg of test prop..im eating my ass off not really gaining weight..i was wondering what to do for a second cycle

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    2nd cycle?

What are your stats?
    wt
    bf%
    training exp

about 170 now
    5'8 5'9
    on off 3 years
    nolvadex clomid
    and no its my first cycle..i did 4 weeks tren acetate alone..then on my fifth week i added 100mg of test prop

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    Are you pinning the test prop/tren ace at least every other day? Those are short esters & need at least EOD if not ED...

cobra305 is offline Member
    obviously you did alot of research.

ya im going every other day..tren .75 mg and test 100 mg..i know this is more for strength and cutting just wondering if anyones run this and how much size could be put on with this cycle

molecule is offline Associate Member
    God bless you! Bro! We are not trying to sell anything here! We are trying to educate u! U say u have previous cycle history and i am sure u must have lost all the gains moment u went off it! U need the test bro!

yep i added test...4 weeks tren alone..i plan to go the last 4 weeks tren .75mg and test 100 mg..im wondering if while on test could i expect to put more size on...and if anyones run test and tren how long did it take to kick in

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    You will see very little from the prop in turns of gains as it doesnt start taking effect till late into week 2 so you will get 2 weeks from it, but it does keep some test flowing in your body so this cycle doesnt become too dangerous for your body. Learn from this cycle and then definately read up on here and post your 2nd cycle for critiqueing before you start.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Did anyone mentioned it was a horrible cycle? I dont know how much damage it did when u used Tren all by itself care to share how u come to conclusion that running tren by itself its a good idea I will overlook the fact that you are one year younger for the AAS start. Its giving u muscle but how about ur sex drive? lets hope it didnt screw things up ...

u did the cycle when u were 170lbs??? never mind

Thread Information