Thread: Test Flu

Pat403 is offline Associate Member

Test Flu

Hey guys,

Just started a cycle of cyp and was just wondering for interest sake. Ive read that a few people experience "test flu", I wanted to know if I do experience this 1) is it best to just power through, keeping with the same workouts and diet or 2) rest up and continue with regular injections? Also how bad is it are we talking flu - head aches and some sweats or are we talkin - violent vomiting and running the tap poops?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Head aches and sweats are common. You are introducing your body to an exogenous compound. Give it a week or so and it'll pass.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I got flu symptoms that lasted maybe 3 or 4 days.It was nothing that slowed me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat403 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just started a cycle of cyp and was just wondering for interest sake. Ive read that a few people experience "test flu", I wanted to know if I do experience this 1) is it best to just power through, keeping with the same workouts and diet or 2) rest up and continue with regular injections? Also how bad is it are we talking flu - head aches and some sweats or are we talkin - violent vomiting and running the tap poops?
    for me its just a mild cold and its when coming on it and when i come off.

Thread Information