Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VanillaGorilla1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Thats just retarded..

If the average male produces about 7mgs of testosterone a day which would be 49mgs ew, then how is 500mgs in anyway mild??
    It's mild in the AAS world. You must know that.

It'd be like if a lifelong crackhead said one rock a day is mild. Of course it's not mild for you or me, but for another crackhead that smoked 3 a day, one would surely be mild.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by daftones View Post
    I'm near 20, and currently about 1/4 way through my first cycle. I've been reamed out hard on here and after understanding why I'm getting all the tough love I agree I am too young. But being young and stubborn, I ran anyway. For me, my endocrine system isn't developed fully yet, and my testicles have shrunk. So we will see what happens post cycle, fingers crossed. If I would have had everything explained to me before hand, I may still have run, I may have not.

The thing that irks me though is, how it's not looked down upon for a 25 year old who trains and diet's sloppily can use without much of a bitch out, but someone like me, who is on a extremely strict diet and a high intensity regime, will catch extreme amounts of flak...

Your young, and it's not a great idea. But being young, you don't want to wait, you want the world and you want it right now! Am I right? You may do damage to your endocrine system and end up with low hormone levels for life, you might be fine.

Either way, stay dedicated.
    bro i have never once read someone here encouraging someone to run gear that has a shitty diet. There are more threads about people who are 25+ years old that are 5'10+ who weigh less then 165 and we tell them not to run gear too. its not a bitch out its simply we are sharing then same info you have available on this board but choose not to read or accept.

daftones is offline Unhappy member banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    bro i have never once read someone here encouraging someone to run gear that has a shitty diet. There are more threads about people who are 25+ years old that are 5'10+ who weigh less then 165 and we tell them not to run gear too. its not a bitch out its simply we are sharing then same info you have available on this board but choose not to read or accept.
    See that's the thing, I read the info, and I understood the risks. I made a thread when my nuts started to shrink. I knew that this would happen, but I was wondering about sensitivity I had that particular day (I think it was just pain from me touching my testicles too much, went away when I stopped fu**ing with them), and instead of any answers, I got told that I should be made an example of, so that young people can learn from me and that I'm immature and don't know what I'm doing. My best friend, who is also 19, is competing at the Canadian National's for bodybuilding in August, so I have access to awesome diet, training advice along with supplements. So yes, I am young, but I did jump on, and telling me I shouldn't have will not change my future course of action. The ship has set sail, and other analogies etc.

Then I see this:

TEST 400/ D-BOL. 1st cycle w/pics

And I wonder why he was treated with respect when I wasn't. 2 years difference? I see people my age at my gym and I agree, most young people train like fu**tards and eat worth crap. Being a hard gainer, I learned young, with the help of my body building friend, how important it is to be dedicated in order to be worth your salt in the gym. I have a chip on my shoulder I guess. You guys give good advice, but I am young and it's always hard being spoken down to from people who you respect (even on a forum, where post count = respect ).

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    See that's the thing, I read the info, and I understood the risks. I made a thread when my nuts started to shrink. I knew that this would happen, but I was wondering about sensitivity I had that particular day (I think it was just pain from me touching my testicles too much, went away when I stopped fu**ing with them), and instead of any answers, I got told that I should be made an example of, so that young people can learn from me and that I'm immature and don't know what I'm doing. My best friend, who is also 19, is competing at the Canadian National's for bodybuilding in August, so I have access to awesome diet, training advice along with supplements. So yes, I am young, but I did jump on, and telling me I shouldn't have will not change my future course of action. The ship has set sail, and other analogies etc.

Then I see this:

TEST 400/ D-BOL. 1st cycle w/pics

And I wonder why he was treated with respect when I wasn't. 2 years difference? I see people my age at my gym and I agree, most young people train like fu**tards and eat worth crap. Being a hard gainer, I learned young, with the help of my body building friend, how important it is to be dedicated in order to be worth your salt in the gym. I have a chip on my shoulder I guess. You guys give good advice, but I am young and it's always hard being spoken down to from people who you respect (even on a forum, where post count = respect ).
    Look on the 2nd page man, I am flamming him for lookign liek shit before and how i see no difference even though he is 6 weeks in and how no more definetion and barely any size. He will lose it all once he is off cycle becuase he does not get diet.

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Many years ago, my first cycle was at 19 - a bottle of Anadrol -50. No stack, no PCT, diet was half-assed but I trained like an animal. These were the days before the Internet and I never even heard of Dan Duchaine or his book back then.

I went with what I could get my hands on and pyramided up from 1/2 pill to 3 a day and back down. Guys in the gym used but were in the same boat as me - young, stupid and willing to take anything without the knowledge of how to do it properly.

I gained a decent amount of mass. Can't remember how many pounds, but I looked really good and upped all my lifts a lot.

No side effects that I can remember and nothing bad happened other than high liver enzymes on a blood test.

If I could do it all over again, I would have waited until I was older and knew a little more about the stuff.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I'm near 20, and currently about 1/4 way through my first cycle. I've been reamed out hard on here and after understanding why I'm getting all the tough love I agree I am too young. But being young and stubborn, I ran anyway. For me, my endocrine system isn't developed fully yet, and my testicles have shrunk. So we will see what happens post cycle, fingers crossed. If I would have had everything explained to me before hand, I may still have run, I may have not.

The thing that irks me though is, how it's not looked down upon for a 25 year old who trains and diet's sloppily can use without much of a bitch out, but someone like me, who is on a extremely strict diet and a high intensity regime, will catch extreme amounts of flak...

Your young, and it's not a great idea. But being young, you don't want to wait, you want the world and you want it right now! Am I right? You may do damage to your endocrine system and end up with low hormone levels for life, you might be fine.

Either way, stay dedicated.
    You will notice that there are many guy's that come on here who are well over the age of 25 asking for cycle advice.

We still ask for stats and regardless of age, if their stats are below par their told in no uncertain terms that they have no business using aas..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

VanillaGorilla1 is offline New Member
    I understand that for some guys they don't want to sound like they're advocating the use of AAS to young people. But if you get over that, if you say "okay this guy says he's running some gear, he's got his mind made up and that's that", and then have a legitimate conversation about how you truely feel about the long-term effects of steroids I think some guys' answers would be a little different.

I also think some guys may just be upset they didn't get into this stuff when they were 22 or 23, and didn't start til they were 30.

Now of course there's guys that honestly feel like 21 year olds should stay away from this kind of stuff, and I respect that. But the respect has to go two ways. You can scold for a minute, but once you realize this person's mind has been made up long ago that they're going to get on a cycle, then just talk to them like a person not a little kid.

This isn't aimed at a direct user, just in general. There's just too much downtalk going on here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information