Body Fat %
    11%
    Training Experience
    3 years
    Cycle Experience
    12 weeks Test-E w/ Dbol Kickstart
    PCT
    Nolva, Clomid

So i'm planning out my second cycle which was originally going to be test, mast and winny but after reading some posts on the mast its recomended to use at single digit bf%. So instead I plan to do a clean bulk cycle then through diet and cardio after cycle will cut my bf% down and do a cutting cycle. So anyway i'm just in week 1 of PCT after my first cycle so I won't be starting this for atleast 3+ more months, but the cycle looks like this...

Weeks 1-12
    Deca 600mg/wk split into 2 injections

Weeks 1-14
    Test Prop 600mg/wk EOD injections

Weeks 10-14
    Winny 100mg ED (drinking inject.)

Weeks 1-14
    Caber .5mg/wk .25mg twice a week

PCT starting 3 days after last Test prop pin

Weeks 1-4
    Clomid 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg
    Nolva 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    Caber .5mg/week .25 twice a week

Will also have letro on hand. So my questions are...

1) dosage and times look ok?

2) first time with the caber, should it be run the length of cycle and through PCT or is that overkill?

3)Haven't had any gyno sides yet (I know I can get gyno due to rebound on PCT but so far so good), should I still take a low dose of letro throughout cycle or just as needed if gyno does arise?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Question. Why prop with deca ? Why not npp and prop? or test e/c and deca? Just out of curiosity. Doses look good though.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Had some water retention on my test e cycle, didn't want to take the letro so I figured take the shorter ester test in this cycle. I looked into npp I might switch to it, depends on availability though. If I do switch, the dosage will be the same just more frequent injections correct? 600mg/wk doing injections EOD like the test prop?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    The doses look good and you've gone with running the test for and extra 2 weeks than the deca which is usually advised. But if you're gonna run prop it should be and extra 3 weeks in my opinion because the half life is alot shorter than the usual test e or c that deca is commonly stacked with.

Why not run the letro for water retention? I did a prop cycle and had water retention so next time I'm running an ai.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Cycle and PCT look fine.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-12-2010 at 10:31 PM.

people use test with deca and end it two weeks later cuz if you wait two weeks after using test for pct to start you have a total of 4 weeks time for the deca to clear before pct. Your problem here is pct will start shortly after the prop last injection, resulting in significantly less time for the highly suprpressive deca to clear. Run the prop longer or the deca shorter.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Question. Why prop with deca? Why not npp and prop? or test e/c and deca? Just out of curiosity. Doses look good though.
    Agree

Consider NPP as an alternative in conjunction with Prop. Everything else looks great. Good luck.

CaptainRhabdo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Agree

Consider NPP as an alternative in conjunction with Prop. Everything else looks great. Good luck.
    NPP is a better choice specific to this cycle.
    Call me old fashion but I'm the kinda guy who'd always keep the test 100mg or so higher than the Nandrolone just for peace of mind. Otherwise looks sweet man!

Thanks for the info all. I will switch to npp. PCT start time will remain @ 3days after last test prop pin I would assume?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes.

looks good bro

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InknSteel View Post
    Had some water retention on my test e cycle
    So you thought that 12 weeks of deca wouldn't cause you any bloat? lol.

But yah.... Prop/NPP/Winstrol is a great stack though. Don't need to run it for like 14 weeks either, because w/ ED or EOD injections you'll start to feel like a pin-cushion after 8 weeks. I would stick to 8 - 10 weeks w/ those two short esters. Use the winstrol as a backload (same way you initially proposed). Love deca/npp with winstrol.... the joint lubrication benefits remove winny's worst bloody side... those aching dry joints..

-VM

Thanks again! I can't wait to run this, have seen some really good result threads.

Vitruvian-Man - I knew I would bloat on the deca thats why I planned to run the test prop figured it would make the bloat a little less. I had pretty decent results on my test only cycle so I would/will run the letro if the bloat gets bad. Looking at the amount of injections your right I will drop it down a little. Going to get enough for 10-12 weeks but might stop at 8-10 if I get the results I'm wanting. Thanks alot man!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    10 - 12 weeks is absolutely fine. I just suggested shortening it a bit, because for a second cycle most people wouldn't be comfortable with that many injections. If you think you can handle it then go all out on the 3 month cycle lol.

Anyways, good luck.

-VM

Thread Information