manz_512 is offline Junior Member

Gears in!! but....

Ok guys gears are in, training schedules, diet plan lay out but then shit happens, my current job i had to b deployed to an oil rig for 3-6months where's there is no hardcore gym. F*ck!

question is: can we go ahead with gears just by focusing on doing bodyweight training push ups. pull ups. abs ? i know this will not work. there's a mini gym to work on,. but i would call it like fitness home gym as heaviest dumbell i saw was 16kg and a multi purpose trainer. shud i call it off?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    no way you are going to make the best use of a cycle on an oil rig. i cant imagine you would be able to stay up with your training OR diet. I would postpone.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Describe the mini gym better. Is there a universal gym? Free weights? Like Peachfuzz said, the diet is VERY important. Some places like that the food/diet might even be better if they have a 24/7 cook available and you can eat when you want or is it scheduled meals?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    p90x and such if you can. I had good results with it, reguardless of what people say.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    have you started? if not, wait until you return and do as much exercise and eat as much in preparation for when you return.

How long are you going for?

manz_512 is offline Junior Member
    Been doing some thinking, i will call off this cycle due to my upcoming situation. Its just that i'm always so used to training inside a good equipped gym. i dunno how i'm going developed an armour chest. yes like lovbyts said. its a universal gym. futhermore things making worse is i will b sharing a room with a colleague.

P90x sounds good tho.

As for those gears.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by manz_512 View Post
    Been doing some thinking, i will call off this cycle due to my upcoming situation. Its just that i'm always so used to training inside a good equipped gym. i dunno how i'm going developed an armour chest. yes like lovbyts said. its a universal gym. futhermore things making worse is i will b sharing a room with a colleague.

P90x sounds good tho.

As for those gears.....
    Sounds like a good idea at this stage

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Without a doubt, save the gear for a rainy day. Only when you can commit to the cycle 100% should you use it. Sure it sucks that you were ready to go, but shot happens. Just keep up your training (short-stripped as it is under your current situation) and diet so you'll be ready to go again when you can.

Thread Information