anadroljack is offline Associate Member

blood in syringe

ive been doing roids for a long time now but i never really knew what it ment when theres blood in the syringe and if you inject without drawing back what could happen ive never drawn back and ive seen great results could i have been seeing better results by making sure theres no blood vessel in the way please help

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have been doing roads for a long time and dont understand the concept of aspirating?
    I think you are pulling our leg or I hope you are.

Would/could you get better gains from Aspirating? Sure considering if you dont aspirate and you accidentally inject into a vein that it could kill you if you pump in enough juice but it will for sure make you feel like you are going to die even if you dont.

Bottom line the reason for aspirating is to make sure you do NOT inject into a vein. If you see blood in the syringe when you aspirate you need to remove the syringe, put on a new needle and change locations.

yes many people for many years get lucky and dont hit a vein. It only takes one time and you will wish you did.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-12-2010 at 10:12 PM.

nope

no i never really worried about it i mean i heard of it but i never pulled back for some reason wierd huh.

Quote Originally Posted by anadroljack View Post
    no i never really worried about it i mean i heard of it but i never pulled back for some reason wierd huh.
    No not weird. If I did not know better due to this site I would have never done it but it makes PERFECT sense to always do it.

lucky

wow ive been so lucky my father always told me to do it now i know and i will never shoot without pulling back thanks for the advice you guys in this forum know the answers to anything i can think of impressive.

wow ive been so lucky my father always told me to do it now i know and i will never shoot without pulling back thanks for the advice you guys in this forum know the answers to anything i can think of impressive.
    Yes even if we dont know the RIGHT answer I'm sure you will get one. LOL

1000s of people, many years of real life experiences being shared and documented...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Always aspirate to make sure your not in a vein, this is standard injection protocol and should be adhered to. Best of luck

Thread Information