sted ed is offline Junior Member

7 weeks into test/tren/t3 and full of spots ect???

7 weeks into a test tren t3 cycle... also taking letro and prami and all my dody if full of spots and i mean full they look more like rash tipe spots... this has never happend on my last cycles but this is 1st time on tren? is it the tren that has done this?

Jeffers is offline New Member
    I had hardly any spots on tren ,more now i`m just on test !!!!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Tell us more about your cycle, dosages on everything, how often inject, etc.

And tell us about yourself
    wt bf%
    training exp
    cycle exp

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    that happened to me while i was on a cycle of prop & tren with t3 and clen ...everytime i started to sweat ide break out in hives. it turned out to be an allergic reaction to the T3. i didnt realize it untill i was laying in bed covered from head to toe with hives and my body swelling up looking like thing from fantasic 4, but as i started upping my doses of T3 the hives got worse. are you using different t3 this time.

iam 25
    5ft10
    3 pre cycles
    14stone
    12%bf
    training 4 years.

ive ran 16wk sust 750mg/wk deca400mg/wk androl 50mg ed, no sign of spots.
    12wk test e 500mg/wk anavar 80mg/ed dbol 60mg/ed no sign of spots
    and again same as above but with winny not var and again no spots.

this time iam on test e 500mg/wk tren e 400mg/wk t3 50mcg ed. inject 200mg tren/250mg test on monday and again on thursday....i also started letro/prami about 3 week ago as started to get signs of gyno...as i got to week 7 the spots started then got worse very quick like 3 days its now from feet to neck.. looks like rash tipe spots not yellow heads ect not sure even if there are spots more like raised blemshes...ive stoped the t3 and tren the day the spots started but still running 250mg/wk of the test e.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I have had some red rash before while on cycle but it always went away. It was during cutting and I was taking some fat burners and I attributed the rash to the fatburner.

Have you tried taking some benadryl, it's an antihistamine and will help if you have an allergic reaction.

yes been taking benadryl every day mate...been to docs today and he said its a heat rash, there is a name for the kind of rash but cant remeber what he said.. he said it will clear up in the next 3-10 days, its summit like my body geting hot and the heat going to the out side of skin to release the heat... just glad its not my cycle as didnt want to stop with the results iam geting with it.

Thread Information