jersey juice is offline Member

New Guy with a ? about drug testing

Waht's up bros, new to the site not the game. Here's my ?. I'm taking an exam for the Post Office next month, they do drug testing obviously. The thing is my last cycle I used deca which stays in you for like a year and I smoke a lot of weed. Now I know it'll take at least 2 months for the weed to get outta me, but will I get caught with the deca? It's a government job so I'm trying to find out if they use hair samples or urine to test. Any help is appreciated. Thanks again!!

4plates is offline Banned
    id say you were safe.roid test are very expensive
    i think they only test for pot,coke,heroine,hell they might even test your alcohol level but i dont think rois are tested for
    lets see if there are any cliff clavins out there who work for the post office
    ill bump it for you bro!

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    They do it like the millatary, They only test for roids if they suspect you. Other wiese they only do 10$ drug screen.But that's
    what I have heard not from exper.

ptbyjason Guest
    you're safe bro. You can pick up something at your local supplement store to cover up the weed. No worries on the steroids being picked up in the test.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    weed go to a smoke shop and buy golden seal

jersey juice is offline Member
    COOL!! Thanks bros!! I will never mess with deca again!! I hate it when my gear drops in the middle of a session with my girl, she ain't to fond of it either but good to know they won't test for it.

Thread Information