daem is offline Anabolic Member

should i worry about overtraining?

Whats up guys, I just hit the 7th injection earlier this morning and damn do I have to say I am overly sore. I am currently on a tren /test cycle and my muscles just feel sore as hell. I have been switching sites every inject, always making sure to be symmetrical. My question is this...can I still lift when I am sore from the actual juice, or is that comparable to overtraining? I did my leg workout on Monday, Biceps/Back on tuesday, and triceps/chest yesterday, but wanted to take a day off (today) before hitting the weights again tomorrow (Friday). I honestly don't think it is overtraining that is causing me to be sore, but with this soreness potentially from juice will I be doing more harm then good working out? If anyone doesn't understand what I'm asking, it is this:

Is being sore from juice the same as being sore from overtraining, and if so, should I stay away from the gym for a day or so?

yikes it took me a minute to spit it out

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    bump, someone has to have some advice...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No injection site soreness is not the same as overtraining. I would work out unless you feel the problem is bigger then simple soreness do to injection.

Thread Information