user18391 is offline New Member

Extreme swelling - delt

I did a thorough search all over the net and within this forum and found a bunch of similar threads but not really a clear answer, a few people throwing out the word infection but it's not an infection. I believe it's high BA, but when I went to half ml of the high BA stuff (test e 300) with a half ml of the test e 250 i have. Still left the exact same amount of swelling.

It starts as a softball in the injection area, then the whole shoulder swells by the next morning, then it moves down my arm, right to the elbow, im sure if i kept doing it, it'd go further but as of now, the whole area between my shoulder and elbow is completely swollen, as well as my shoulder

No real pain after injection, only the next morning when my whole shoulder is swollen, the first night, it's just a rock hard lump.

Never happened with any other type, it's that Svensk Apotek brand.

I did come across a few threads in certain forums that said people have had high ba issues with this stuff but should i get this amount of swelling with half a ml of regular stuff and half a ml of this High BA stuff? Doesn't seem right.

I also get a little rundown feeling too but I think that's normal when your body is fighting anything off. The area is a little warm to touch but not hot.

Do you think it's because I draw one, then the other instead of mixing them up in the same bottle?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    If you're swelling up that bad I would toss that shit in the trash can.

What two things are you drawing?

firsttimer22 is offline Associate Member
    I had the exact same thing happen to me a week and a half ago and im still recovering. I injected in my shoulder and got a huge lump where the oil didnt absorb good. the lumb was right where my bicep met my shoulder and my entire arm was yellow and brusied. it was extremely swollen and red at first, but now the lump is almost gone. give it about 2 weeks

Oh I know it will go down in 4-5 days, then about 10-14 days for it to be completely gone. I'm just trying to figure out why and if it's high BA, then shouldn't cutting it work?

And if it's trash, then how come it's still giving me gains other areas? Possibly only water retention but looks like muscle to me

And yeah I am throwing it out now. I wanted to test cutting it first.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    If you're swelling up that bad I would toss that shit in the trash can.

What two things are you drawing?
    I mentioned them in my original post. The stuff that is "garbage" or has high ba is the test e 300 by Svensk Apotek and the other stuff im drawing is the stuff i just purchased to cut it with, different brand test e 250

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I have read WAY to many post from people who have had similar problems injecting int the Delts or shoulders that I think I will stick to Legs and butt only.

I have been injecting into the delt for years, never an issue. Its definitely this batch of S.A

But yeah if you haven't had an issue with those shooting in those areas, continue on

If I injected this stuff into my quad, I would get the same result, sadly.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can always try a few things. Heat it up and see if it cleans it up or buy a filter kit and re filter it. If nothing else it's a good learning experience.

VanillaGorilla1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Personally I have read WAY to many post from people who have had similar problems injecting int the Delts or shoulders that I think I will stick to Legs and butt only.
    I feel the same way. I found injecting my delt caused enough pain to keep me away from training delts and sometimes back or chest. I love doing my quads, I don't feel anything the days following, and I never swell up.

Thread starter, try doing your quads or ass. You can do it yourself (ass is kinda tricky), and it's a better spot in my opinion.

Edit: I missed your comment about if you did it in your quad you'd get the same result. I'd say ditch what you've got, and get something else after taking a little time to recover.

Yeah I tried the heating up technique also, didn't work. Disappointed I have to throw out two bottles but when youre injecting yourself with something, you don't screw around.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information