ZIA1 is offline New Member

Test E 250, 1st shot

Took a first shot of a cycle of enth. I've been sore for 5 days. There is no abscess or any noticeable swelling...just feels like I got kicked in the ass really hard... Is being sore for 5 days normal or should i be worrying? I injected too fast and I knew it at the time. Also, it's not one tiny spot, which I think is a good sign (no abscess) - half of my right bun is sore.

Anyone?

etman is offline Junior Member
    It's probably high ba.
    try heating the oil under hot water before injecting.
    I have had some injection pain last 5-7 days before
    as long as the injection site doesn't get red and swollen, or you start getting a fever. You should be fine relax and work through it.

No redness, no fever, nothing except a really (I mean "really") sore feeling.

Thanks

etman is offline Junior Member
    Being sore is part of the process. You can either suck it up or stop taking the gear. Sorry to be so blunt

No worries. Of course I'll stick with it. Done it before. Just haven't been so sore before...go worried.

Appreciate the advice

AIZ

On a side note, feels like my butt bone is sore too. I really did myself in with this last injection. Serves me right - I went too fast.

its pretty normal some brands are worse than others im on bayer testoviron depot and i stay sore for several days after every shot.

I suppose it feels like a charlie horse...heard that's normal. Strange though, because I've done enth before and have been fine. Then again, I didn't use a heating pad this time.

JScondition is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic1979 View Post
    its pretty normal some brands are worse than others im on bayer testoviron depot and i stay sore for several days after every shot.
    I agree ^^ some brands will cause more pain than others. I am injecting one that is known for having sore injection sites, but o well... it does the trick so I'm not complaining.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    If its virgin muscle it will also be much sorer first few pins around.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    yah, if this is your first time around, it could take a couple injections at each site to calm down the soreness.

nilrac is offline Member
    Were you sore right away? Or was it delayed e.g. next morning?

It was delayed. I wasn't sore until the 2nd day in. I'm still sore (day 6) but it's not getting worse. It just feels like a charlie horse and it feels like my glute muscle is swollen - though there is no visible signs of swelling...just feeling.

Also, no fever or redness.

nilrac is offline Member
    My first shot of Testoviron (Bayer/Schering Enanthate ) was painless, 250mg 1ml Amp, though there was actually 1.2ml (ish) of oil in the amp!

A tiny dull ache the next day, but nothing noticable with no swelling.

How is your injection procedure? You don't wipe the needle down or anything? As I've been noticing peeps doing this alot via posts on this forum and others.
    Last edited by nilrac; 06-16-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: over a mil, not 1.5ml

I injected way too quickly last time. I've done enth before with no problems, though it's been a year since my last cycle. I suppose the combination of injecting too fast + UG enth + moving the needle around too much during injection all added to it.

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    How is your injection procedure? You don't wipe the needle down or anything? As I've been noticing peeps doing this alot via posts on this forum and others.
    No shit? People wiping down sterile needles? or are they re-using them?

bloody hell. Either way it's nuts.

I've read where people are advising first-timers to wipe down already-sterile needles. I've never done that.

On a side note - the massive soreness that I had is fading quickly. Thanks for all the advice.

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    I'm experiencing this exact same problem with the first injection, it's been well over a year since i used test enth, my right ass cheek is still hurting after 5 days. This isn't my first time, and I've never had issues before. I have no redness, or swelling, just feels like I pulled my glute muscle. Did you find the pain stayed exactly where the injection was, or that it moved upwards?

I guess I'll shoot slower, and try warming it up first as ppl suggested
    Last edited by ForceIsStrongWithMyD; 06-19-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Well, the pain is gone, which is good. I shot again in the other glute and now, 2 days after the shot, I can feel a small knot. Is this an abscess or could it be something else? I have no pain, no redness, no swelling (protrusion).

Arem is offline New Member
    When I did my first cycle I ran a t-500 blend and my glutes hurt so bad the first couple weeks that sitting down in chairs and in cars was nearly unbearable, dont worry about the pain. Its just virgin muscle getting used to the injections and it will pass.

If the injection site becomes excessively red, puffy, and warm, this is where you begin to have problems.

Also medical equipment is incredibly sterile, as long as it comes packaged, I would not recommend sterilizing the needle prior to injection. Sterilize the rubber top of the vial, and the injection site only. Allow time for the alcohol to dry.

Additionally knots are fine, just do not inject into them, they go away after a day or two.

Arem is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ View Post
    On a side note, feels like my butt bone is sore too. I really did myself in with this last injection. Serves me right - I went too fast.
    This was most likely caused by oil migration from the injection site. Make sure the needle you are using is long enough, and as you mentioned going slower helps with this too.

If it is 'oil migration' is it possible for the knot to hurt a little bit if pressing lightly on it?

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    You couldve also hit the vein and caused a small internal bleeding. Otherwise some first timers get these kinda pain. It will go away.

Fetch is offline Member
    I remember my first time getting a shot years ago, the guy hit a major nerve in my ass. It was purple for like, 4 months heh. I can only do shoulders now, for some reason.

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    Well Aiz, my ass is finally back to normal today. So, here's goes shot #2, I'll let you know how it turns out lol

Seems my glutes are back to normal but I still have that knot - doctor says its a sterile abscess and will take a couple of weeks to dissipate.

Thinking of shooting in the quad but the pain from these UG's are a killer.

waterhead70 is offline New Member

first timer

my first time for any of this, I have been trying accouple of options. I believe Ive got it with the hip site however, 5 days ago I injected test 250 into my thigh. After a day the pain was unbelievable with swelling and redness. The pain has subsided but my leg is still very swollen all the way to my foot. Looking for some insight?

Thread Information