raidenxxx is offline New Member

Dianabol and baldness

I have been reading about Dianabol on various sites and wondering why it may speed up male pattern baldness in susceptible men. I read its profile on silownia and it says it does not aromatize to DHT, and propecia and proscar would serve no real purpose while taking the drug. It is also my understanding that Dbol decreases test production. I heard dbol aromatizes to estrogen quit easily. Is estrogen bad for male pattern baldness and would taking a estrogen blocker help or stop the possible side effect of baldness. If not the estrogen then why would dbol aggravate baldness.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Dbol would only be used along side testosterone , if your worried about losing your hair then aas aren't for you....

Simple...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your prone to MPB dont use steroids of any kind, the end result is the same but quicker= bald head

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your prone to MPB dont use steroids of any kind, the end result is the same but quicker= bald head
    So what your saying is that he shouldn't use steroids because he will go bald? That's some stupid advice... ???

I can think of a dozen other reasons NOT to use steroids , balding not being one of them.
    Last edited by NMacFar; 06-16-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: typo

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I believe he meant if you're concerned about MPB and prone to it then do not use

raidenxxx is offline New Member
    In all honesty I don’t plan to use steroids I just posted here because I was hoping that someone could enlighten me on why dbol would cause baldness. Current science suggests that DHT is the factor in baldness not to mention the various hair loss sites that push DHT blockers. Dbol doesn’t aromatize to DHT but but from my understanding it is very ruff on the hairline. I was just hoping someone could have give me a in-depth answer, but I suppose it is a mystery?I thought it may have something to do with estrogen but what do I know

blokey is offline New Member
    dht comes from testosterone ... so more test more dht more acne and hairloss. dont take my words for it tho...
    Last edited by blokey; 06-16-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Kingkuts is offline New Member
    My hairline looks like the Mcdonald's arch since I've used steroids .

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    So what your saying is that he shouldn't use steroids because he will go bald? That's some stupid advice... ???

I can think of a dozen other reasons NOT to use steroids, balding not being one of them.
    You seem to have missed the point, marcus is clearly saying that if he is worried by mpb then aas arent for him.....

You may want to give your posts a little more thought before posting again...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I think dbols cause hairloss just because of how androgenic it is in its regular form. no conversions necessary.

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member

I can think of a dozen other reasons NOT to use steroids, balding not being one of them.
    Saying that if you are PRONE to MPB, then perhaps it should be avoided, as aas is a FACTOR in speeding up the androgenic sides. If hair vanity is your preference, and you are prone to it (family history, own observations) then maybe aas isnt the best choice.

That's what I got from Marcus' post.

The thread isnt about all the sides of dianabol , but the specific potential of 'hair loss' issues, in those who are cursed with MPB.

I never thought I would enjoy shaving my head, but I have adjusted to the look. Had the MPB thing going on already. Then it was going grey, now its shaved off, as I too have the golden arches going on.
    Last edited by Devil's_Advocate; 06-17-2010 at 04:18 AM. Reason: spelling was shit

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

You do know you have to be 18yrs old to use this forum?

If you dont understand my post dont comment on it, otherwise you look like your looking now

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Marcus, you are a retard. look at what you wrote, WORD FOR WORD. I'll repost it for you since you obviously have poor grammar and English. "If your prone to MPB dont use steroids of any kind". Not ONCE do you suggest anything along the lines of "if you're worried", etc. Talk all the trash you want but we all know the truth... You're 45 and thinking about going back to get your GED.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You seem to have missed the point, marcus is clearly saying that if he is worried by mpb then aas arent for him.....

You may want to give your posts a little more thought before posting again...
    See my comment above? I think Marcus should proof read his post's before he submits them. Come on now, I didn't think I needed my degree to see this!!!!!!! I'm feeling bad for some people now.

You know i'm right.

Thread Information