Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Aussies and international customs

My last post got edited so i want to say right from the start im not fishing for a supplier or anything like that i already have one!

Just looking for some help from my Aussie brothers. I'm looking at purchasing 10 grams of prop (powder form for homebrew, !NO NAMES!) and getting it sent to australia. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about customs. What are the repercussions from getting caught? is 10 grams anything to really worry about?

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    They will send you a letter. Fefuse it. It gets sent back. You will never here from them again unless you continue to try. Ive had 2 such letters no further action. They were over 12 months ago.

I doubt very much will reeive anything but one of these letters! Customs are very tite here. Dont waste your time. Thats assuming your source is legit

Yeh my source comes highly recommended... did you end up getting anything through? was it more than 10grams?

My 1st ship of sachets came threw. 2nd got taken(around 10 grams) by customs and some other prescription stuff got taken as well. I'll not push my luck anymore

Goodluck

thanks mate

No problem

anyone else?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dont do powder.

high chance u might get caught

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    The limit you can bring in without getting convicted for trafficking is 20gms.

10gms is nothing and you will probably get a seizure letter.

Whatever you do, just make sure they cant prove you ever sent the pack to your addy.

You can send 100kg of powder to your addy, but if they dont have proof you ordered it, they wont charge you.

So dont keep any western union papers at home, dont use your legit phone, dont access steroid ordering sites or ever track anything from your computer, use internet cafe.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    powders are usually hard to get pass customs as they will scan all packages that looks like some form of powder given that they could be illicit drugs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post
    The limit you can bring in without getting convicted for trafficking is 20gms.

10gms is nothing and you will probably get a seizure letter.

Whatever you do, just make sure they cant prove you ever sent the pack to your addy.

You can send 100kg of powder to your addy, but if they dont have proof you ordered it, they wont charge you.

So dont keep any western union papers at home, dont use your legit phone, dont access steroid ordering sites or ever track anything from your computer, use internet cafe.

i dont reckon the cops will bust your house/phone/computers for a small quantity that has been seized by the customs. are u talking about large scale seizures?

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    i dont reckon the cops will bust your house/phone/computers for a small quantity that has been seized by the customs. are u talking about large scale seizures?
    Yeah, but what is the definition of small quantity?

Customs can raid you even for 1gm, but why would they waste there time.

true that Aussiebb. better to be safe than sorry ey.

Thread Information