easy flo is offline New Member

Test e lethargic?????? Advice needed

Hey Guys

Im 4 week in to my test e cycle 500mg wk split thu mon, this thursday will be my ninth pin,

All this week i have been lethargic as f*** in the morning, few coffee's sorts it but then same happens at aboute 1 pm, Can test e alone cause thiss...

All so all pins fine apart from my outer thigh they hurt for at least 3 days, end up with a pimp walk am i doing something wrong i thing i might be going to low down

any advise welcome
    thanks

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by easy flo View Post
    All this week i have been lethargic as f*** in the morning, few coffee's sorts it but then same happens at aboute 1 pm, Can test e alone cause thiss...
    Yes... The the Enanthate won't compound enough to show positive effects until week 5 (or so) but it can suppress you within the first week or two. Sounds just like the "Low T" commercial symptoms (US reference)! Haha This why I like to kick-start long-esthered tests with test p (personal preference) and why others like to kick-start in general.

Yeah THougt bowt front loading but as this is my 1st cycle thought id keep it simple, i konow test is test wether e or p but just wanted to eas my self in steady didnt fancey eod pins,,

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Easy flo, your right, no need to frontload for a first cycle. You are just about to get into the gains portion of your cycle. As far as lethargy, you could be experiencing "test flu" but its a little late into the cycle to still feel it.

"test flu" but its a little late into the cycle to still feel it.

Do u get the runny nose and bad head with this, i have it thought it was just hay feaver tho...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you put any weight on?

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member
    I started feeling the recovery by the 4th pin, end of week 2, at the same doesage as you. My body was feeling great and I was mentally fan-fukn-tastic. My weight had jumped up a couple of kgs by week 4, and strength increase was also noticable.

How reliable is your source? As Marcus300 asked, have you put any weight on?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

pinning

pinning the thigh.I do it at the very top of the thigh.Right in the crease in the leg. 1 1/2 inch #21 no problems.Try it up there .Big difference for me.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Have you put any weight on?
    Yeah weight is going up nice and steady every week, didnt think i would start seeing gains untill week 5 or 6

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by easy flo View Post
    Yeah weight is going up nice and steady every week, didnt think i would start seeing gains untill week 5 or 6
    That could be the problem why you are lethargic, the body needs to adjust to the added weight. Have you had your bp checked? could be a high level of RBC's aswel??

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    That could be the problem why you are lethargic, the body needs to adjust to the added weight. Have you had your bp checked? could be a high level of RBC's aswel??
    no not had bp checked,, what is rbc's???

Thread Information