Nezbit44 is offline New Member

Question question, questions, questions...

ok, so I assume if you have any doubts about cycles you are probably not ready! NO HOMO, but I love working out it is my therapy, my get away from everyone (I'm sure that is why a lot of us do it, as well as the health benefits). I just received my test en. and am eager to start my cycle. However, I do not wanna lose my passion for working out BC...I've heard once you go cycle you will never wanna work out naturally again...so my question is...

Is there anyone who has cycled, then get off and kept there passion for working out naturally... I want a boost bc IVE been training for ~11 years now and want to take it to the new level.

I understand I am almost 24 YO and that is pushing the age limit. Everything on these forums seem to be negative. Is there anyone who can say anything positive about their first cycle or say they dont regret it?

I also have eq. but I was told to do test alone first cycle...what about anavar toward end to cut up...Im not trying to be freakishly huge just 5'11" 195-200 lean if possible

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?

24 in Oct
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: was 205 at 15-16% BF, now 183 at ~11-12% BF
    Cycle: newbie
    PCT Knowledge: what you recommended to me yesterday...already ordered the nolva and clo
    Training: ~11 years
    Diet: out of 10, 10 being the most strict...I am a 7...i am a dietician so i eat a well rounded diet of veggies, fruits, carbs,...etc. macros and micronutrients

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    lots of protein....but you already knew that

yeah, I consume plenty of Protein...

I mean I am aware of the risk, I want to know if anyone can say the risks were worth it or anything cuz if not imma toss the shit in the garbage, and just stay lean and accept my genetic make-up...I'm not small by any means but I'd like to be a tad bigger and have more aggression in the gym...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    It's a mental thing. Steroids are not addictive but the feeling that you have while your on is something that you wouldn't mind feeling again.

i like that answer..thanks

forgot to mention, I did take M1T back when I was 18 right before prohormones were banned. I bout it from GNC and I had no idea how bad it was or that it was even a Prohormone...

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    personally, when im off....i cant wait to be back on. me and my work out buddy say everyday "i cant wait for our next cycle"

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezbit44 View Post
    Weight: was 205 at 15-16% BF, now 183 at ~11-12% BF
    those numbers dont compute at all. You lost 22lbs and you think that was 3-4% bodyfat? Losing 4% bodyfat @ 200lbs would be 8lbs. How much muscle did you lose in this weight loss? If you cant sustain muscle, AAS is not right for you. Might want to reconsider, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    those numbers dont compute at all. You lost 22lbs and you think that was 3-4% bodyfat? Losing 4% bodyfat @ 200lbs would be 8lbs. How much muscle did you lose in this weight loss? If you cant sustain muscle, AAS is not right for you. Might want to reconsider, IMO
    it is possible that my body fat was slightly higher, but those are correct stats...I was on creatine and my diet was out of order due to the lady... I was very soft looking at 205 and I literally got there by eating myself 5 lbs one day to reach a new high...so i'd say maybe i was closer to 200 lbs. at maybe a higher BF than 15-16...

Like I said im a Dietetic graduate who has 6 years training experience...I understand how the numbers do not add up...it is possible my BF was higher bc i never got it checked at that (200lb) weight...it was just a guess

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I want a boost bc IVE been training for ~11 years now and want to take it to the new level.
    Like I said im a Dietetic graduate who has 6 years training experience...
    A little continuity in your stories would be nice. I'll let some of the others help you out. Best of luck.

A little continuity in your stories would be nice. I'll let some of the others help you out. Best of luck.
    You never even answered the basic question i was asking but thanks anyway

so if anyone can answer the basic question at the top, id appreciate it

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I beleive he was saying that he has 11 years training experience and 6 years experience as a dietician. Maybe it is best you leave it for others to answer.

sorry i meant 11 years gym experience and 6 years Personal Training experience and recently received my B.S. in Dietetics with emphasis on Metabolism.

Thread Information