Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ghost-6 is offline New Member

I'm thinking of using steroids

Hello,

I'm reading this forum since a few days and I decided to register to ask you some advices.

I'm 20 years old and I live in Quebec, Canada. I'm tall (6ft2)
    English isn't my first language but I'll try to express myself clearly.

I've always been a very slim person. My bones are very thin.
    At 16 I started to eat more and to train. I gained weight(muscles and fat), but not much. The problem is my bones.

I decided to see an endocrinologist, which I am seeing since 3 years now, and the only thing he found was that my phosphate was too high in my blood tests. I'm waiting for him to solve my problem for 3 years but he won't do anything and seems non-competent. I read endocrinologist could give prescription to treat osteoporosis because it stimulates calcification and muscles growth, but he doesn't want to give that to me. He simply does nothing and gave me a next rendezvous in 2 years.

After years of doctor's consultation whitout results I decided to act by myself.
    I'm interested in steroids and I'd like to have advices.
    Look, I don't want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger or anything like that, I'm realistic. All I want is to look more ''normal''. Because as it is now, I'm always wearing long shirt and long pants to hide my body because I am too slim (anormaly slim).

I'd just like to take mass a little bit, to get bigger a bit.

So would anabolic steroids be a solution for my problem?
    What should I take and at which frequency?

Where could I purchase these anabolic steroids in my place? (quebec,canada)
    Can a website that sells steroids ships them in quebec?

And also...
    How to avoid side effects such as:
    Liver Cancer
    Colon Cancer
    Testicules atrophy
    Breasts development

and will I have to take steroids all my life? What happens when I stop taking them? Will I ''shrink'' (lol) ?

thanks for taking time for me, It just would be great if I could get a normal appearance before college session begins.
    Last edited by ghost-6; 06-18-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    first, read our rules.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368651

how much do you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    first, read our rules.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368651

how much do you weigh?
    my weight is ~170lbs

Big

lol i tought I was clear enough
    It isn't a diet problem, I couldn't eat more, I am fat enough for my body structure, if you understand what I mean

The problem is thin bones, thin structure
    Last edited by ghost-6; 06-18-2010 at 07:53 PM.

USES: Anabolic steroids are synthetic male hormones which enhance and repair the body tissue-building process. They are used medically to treat anemia (low red blood cell count); to control breast cancer in women; to improve weight loss due to severe illness, and to treat osteoporosis (bone loss). Use of this for non-medical reasons poses serious, life threatening consequences.

http://www.medicinenet.com/anabolic_...al/article.htm

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost-6 View Post
    lol i tought I was clearly enough
    It isn't a diet problem, I couldn't eat more, I am fat enough for my body structure, if you understand what I mean

The problem is thin bones, thin structure
    you are incorrect, it is a diet problem.
    indulge me, list your entire daily diet, in detail

Eating more won't increase bone and muscle mass
    My BMI (Body Mass Index) is normal, it even says I am doing stoutness!
    I am not thin! And that even a doctor would say it to you, the problem is my bone density and they still can't explain it to me yet, they're asking rare phosphorus illness experts

I may sound retarded right now but it is just because english isn't my first language but please trust me I know what I'm talking about lol

can you please answer the questions I asked in my first post it would be really appreciated

Big
    Eating more won't increase bone and muscle mass
    steroids won't increase bone mass in healthy adults, and eating right will definitely increase muscle mass. the language barrier is not the problem here, you are. like many kids your age, you refuse to accept the truth because it isn't what you want to hear. I've been around this longer than you have been alive, and have helped countless kids your size make amazing gains. unfortunately I can only help the ones with open minds who believe me and let me help them. I give up on you.

I already saw a nutritionist, I take care of my diet, I got an uncle who is a culturist and helped me a lot by telling me what to eat and built me a training program, if I'm saying something this is not by any false beliefs, I'm not an idiot I'm going to mcgill in two years for medicine studies.

The problem are my bones, I'd send you a picture and you would understand, you've never seen it before they're almost as thin as cat bones lol.
    All I wanted is to have a normal appearance and I know steroids can give it to me

merci quand même

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion, you should go see another doctor.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    If you dont uderstand the way protien builds muscle then dont even waste your time bro protien builds muscle without it not even AAS will do a fvcking thing

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    just read up and learn.... best thing you can do on here

cobra305 is offline Member
    Since you have cat bones and are only 20 you should def not use aas. As a matter of fact you should not even lift weights cause it may break your brittle bones. You should get tested to make sure you do not have osteoporasis. Good luck.

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member
    steroids won't increase bone mass in healthy adults, and eating right will definitely increase muscle mass.
    +1

If steroids increased bone size, it would be listed under the effects. It doesn't, and it isn't.

If you have 'thin' bones, you have been dealt a blow by genetics, and no amount of artificial supplementation will help you.

I always thought I was thin when I was your age, and I probably was. Hard work training, and eating, gave me what I wanted. But, it takes years.

Sorry, but you have to train for a a decent amount of years, eat right, and sleep well, BEFORE you even consider aas.

They supplement an already 'tuned' machine, not give it to you, from nothing.
    Last edited by Devil's_Advocate; 06-18-2010 at 09:40 PM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I graduated highschool as a stout 150lbs @ 6'3". I was boney. 22 years later after years of successes and failures I been able to get to and maintain 220 to 230lbs @ no more than 15% body fat.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you dont need steroids

weight training thickens your bones over time, thats what you need to do.

got fina? is offline Member
    you are incorrect, it is a diet problem.
    indulge me, list your entire daily diet, in detail
    LoL... I love it!

kiki123 is offline Associate Member
    ghost-6 can you list what you eat on a normal day??

Exilus is offline Banned
    steroids are no magic pill. if you cant gain weight without them, you won't get weight with them. all you';re gonna do is bloat up by 15 lbs in 2 weeks and lose it all after your cycle, and get side effects such as limp dick and horrible acne.

If you don't know where to get steroids , you probably dont spend much time in the gym. It took me about 2 weeks in my new gym to get in contact with about half a dozen people who are on steroids.

You ask us what to take and at what frequency. You don't even know the cycling usage, asking if you'd have to take them all your life. You auparently have no Post Cycle Therapy planned. It is obvious you have not done any research and expect us to just pop a cycle for you to follow blindly. educate before you medicate.

Dit nous ce que tu mange dans une journee normale. Tu devrais etre au dessus de 3500 calories, a 6 repas par jour, chacun composer de carbs complexes, de protein et de gras naturels. Je suis sur que tu mange pas assez.
    Last edited by Exilus; 06-19-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe find another doctor and ask about hgh. ??

Arem is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyfruit71 View Post
    In my opinion, you should go see another doctor.
    This.

If you feel as though your endocrinologist is incompetent than switch doctors.

Additionally if you're bone mass is as problematic as you claim it is, steroids will only compound your health problems. If you do undergo significant muscle growth this increases stress on various parts of your body and if your bones cant adapt to or handle increased muscle growth this is going to lead to more problems.

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    lol at "cat bones"... drink alotta milk, out of a saucer of course

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai14 View Post
    haha that is priceless...hopefully we dont lose the kid now.

Steroids close bones and stunt growth...if you use them, you may have your kitty bones forever

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanda;522***1
    haha that is priceless...hopefully we dont lose the kid now.

Steroids close bones and stunt growth...if you use them, you may have your kitty bones forever
    thats wrong. it closes growth plates, meaning bones wont grow longer. hes 6'2 so i dont think he cares about that. he just wants larger bones, which he can develop with mma fighting, weight lifting and hgh.

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    all the weight training and mma in the world arent gonna make his bones grow or get thicker, however it will build up a stronger frame and base... but his bones are just the genetics he is stuck with.. to the op- my guess is your just not eating enough.. if you do genuinely feel that there is something wrong with your bones then by all means try to find another doctor right meow
    Last edited by nikolai14; 06-19-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: add on

Blog Entries
    ^^^^ha ha ha right meow....thats classic...sorry op, im not laughing at you, im laughing with you hopefully....

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    I already saw a nutritionist, I take care of my diet, I got an uncle who is a culturist and helped me a lot by telling me what to eat and built me a training program, if I'm saying something this is not by any false beliefs, I'm not an idiot I'm going to mcgill in two years for medicine studies.

The problem are my bones, I'd send you a picture and you would understand, you've never seen it before they're almost as thin as cat bones lol.
    All I wanted is to have a normal appearance and I know steroids can give it to me

merci quand même
    Stop being a bitch to Senior of this forum.

At 6'2" and ~170 lbs which you just posted as an approx. I dont see what you've got to use steroids . using steroids might help your condition worser. You might even fracture your bones in rage. lol

And nutritionist you talk about are a s s h o l es .. they are there to make money and not f u c k i n help anyone. Also if you think going getting a degree means being intelligent .. you're wrong. Experience is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    you dont need steroids

weight training thickens your bones over time, thats what you need to do.
    Correct. Work hard .. eat more ... go with creatine .. nitrox .. protien + water and good rest.

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Also in your first post you said:

I decided to see an endocrinologist, which I am seeing since 3 years now, and the only thing he found was that my phosphate was too high in my blood tests. I'm waiting for him to solve my problem for 3 years but he won't do anything and seems non-competent. I read endocrinologist could give prescription to treat osteoporosis because it stimulates calcification and muscles growth, but he doesn't want to give that to me. He simply does nothing and gave me a next rendezvous in 2 years.
    Which means people are just making money out of you. Research your diet .. training .. work hard.. and experiment with your diet + training. Not all bodies respond in same way.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolai14 View Post
    that's what I used to do, drink alot of milk but this is wrong in my situation considering that the problem is hyperphosphatemia

do researches on phosphorus / calcium balance, too much phosphorus can damage bones on long-term

dairy product are especially high in phosphorus, so I started drinking Fortified Rice Milk, which is lower in phosphorus and higher in calcium

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's_Advocate View Post
    +1

If steroids increased bone size, it would be listed under the effects. It doesn't, and it isn't.
    but how do you explain that steroids are used in medicinal uses to treat anemia and osteoporosis?

you knew that anabolic steroids were first developed for medicinal uses, right?
    they give it to old women that have weak bones
    Last edited by ghost-6; 06-19-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    Dit nous ce que tu mange dans une journee normale. Tu devrais etre au dessus de 3500 calories, a 6 repas par jour, chacun composer de carbs complexes, de protein et de gras naturels. Je suis sur que tu mange pas assez.
    ok je te donne un exemple de ce que je mange dans une journée normale:

MATIN: 2 bols de céréales + toasts beurrés au fromage philadelphia
    ou des oeufs avec toast breuvage: jus d'orange

MIDI: pâté chinois (patates, viande hachée, blé d'inde), + légumes + fromage + pain
    breuvage: eau minérale

SOUPER: steak + salade + patates + pain + fromage
    breuvage: lait

Je prends des assez bonnes assiettes, autant que mon père qui lui est un assez gros bonhomme
    et entre les repas je mange des collations, fruits, barres tendres, etc

Le soir avant de me coucher je mange une collation

Lorsque je m'entraîne je me fais un milkshake de weightgainer en plus
    Last edited by ghost-6; 06-19-2010 at 08:13 PM.

steroids are no magic pill. if you cant gain weight without them, you won't get weight with them. all you';re gonna do is bloat up by 15 lbs in 2 weeks and lose it all after your cycle, and get side effects such as limp dick and horrible acne.

If you don't know where to get steroids , you probably dont spend much time in the gym. It took me about 2 weeks in my new gym to get in contact with about half a dozen people who are on steroids.

You ask us what to take and at what frequency. You don't even know the cycling usage, asking if you'd have to take them all your life. You auparently have no Post Cycle Therapy planned. It is obvious you have not done any research and expect us to just pop a cycle for you to follow blindly. educate before you medicate.
    I have read the cycles articles on your website right here http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

but considering I'm probably far for training as hard as most of the guys here, I thought maybe you would suggest me to take lower doses in less time, I dunno
    Last edited by ghost-6; 06-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.

One of the treatments being done for osteoporosis is the use of anabolic steroids . These have been found to help patients, specially the very elderly ones, who are experiencing bone loss at a rapid rate.

Anabolic steroids are more popularly known as the substances that are used to enhance body building and muscle gain. These substances are also being used widely in medicine, and treatment for osteoporosis is one of its important applications. Anabolic steroids have been shown to stimulate the formation of new bone, to increase the absorption of calcium, and to provide relief from spinal fracture pain.

According to studies, administration of anabolic steroids to osteoporosis patients resulted in an increase in bone mass in both men and women. Another advantage of using steroids is that the patients’ fat tissue gets converted into muscles, which helps to strengthen the body.

About 3% of bone mass is gained every year as a result of anabolic steroid administration, with the maximum effect being observed during the first months of treatment. This gain in bone mass is attributed to the anabolic steroid’s ability to stimulate bone formation and to promote muscle tissue growth over fat tissue growth. Anabolic steroids have also been shown to increase the absorption of calcium in the body by activating vitamin D.

Edited
    Last edited by ghost-6; 06-19-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    thats wrong. it closes growth plates, meaning bones wont grow longer. hes 6'2 so i dont think he cares about that. he just wants larger bones, which he can develop with mma fighting, weight lifting and hgh.
    This is referred to as Wolff's law. But it will not be a quick process, like a 10 week cycle of gear. MMA will take a while blocking and striking to develop the bone density. I am not sure about HGH effecting this, I dont know that much about it. And I meant that they will close growth plates. True he probably doesn't care about getting taller, didn't think of that.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Take lots of calcium, eat and lift weights naturally. your not ready yet bro.

kiki123 is offline Associate Member
    I took the liberty of translating your diet to english:

ok I'll give you an example of what I eat in a typical day:

MORNING: 2 bowls of cereal + toast buttered cheese philadelphia
    or eggs with toast drink: orange juice

MIDI: Chinese pie (potatoes, ground beef, corn on the cob), + vegetables + cheese + bread
    drink: mineral water

DINNER: steak + salad + sweet + bread + cheese
    drink: milk

I take pretty good dishes, as my father who is a pretty big guy
    and between meals I eat snacks, fruit, granola bars, etc.

The night before bed I eat a snack

When I train I'm a milkshake weightgainer more

Your not eating enough.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe what you are refering to in your quote about steroids and osteoporosis is about HGH. It MAY help you some but it is more for people with normal bone density who are loosing it and for children with growth problems. i dont think it will ADD to your bone density and you need to get your levels checked first.

Your diet is terrible. You are not getting the nutrition you need even for a normal healthy person like 90% of the people out there.

Dont consider using AAS such as Testosterone , Deca , Tren or any of those to gain muscle because with your condition is will put your bones at more risk probably.

Agreed with the people who say find/see another doctor. You need more opinions. If your doctor is not helping there are a lot more out there.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Diet is clearly your issue, you should have listened and learned from Big...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information