got fina? is offline Member

Things just aint the same :(.. Any help??

Whats up guys.

I dont know whats going on with me, but lately been really, really down and weak at gym. Im 33 years old and remember the days, around 26-27, when i used to work out for 2-3 hours, 6 days a week and leave like i didnt even work out. I used to come up with results in 3 months that others didnt get in a year.

Its really drving me crazy. Should i be feeling this much of a difference at 33 than 27?? Are others my age in the same boat?

I went to doctor and he ran every test possible based on what i told him, and everything was perfect.. I just dont get it...

I just feel extremely lethargic at gym and find myself dragging from exercise to exercise. I hope it gets back to normal soon.

Just started little cycle of Test/Anavar /Fina/GH. Hope shyt gets better. Any help appreciated.

Thanks....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ha with that cycle i am assuming things will get better you can always go get your lvl tested during pct and get on hrt.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Stay on the HGH year-round at a low dose 1 - 2iu/ed that should allow for the general wellness benefits..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ya when i hit early to mid 30's my performance dipped

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    ha with that cycle i am assuming things will get better you can always go get your lvl tested during pct and get on hrt.
    You dont think that cycle will be any good? The GH ive been running since mid April at 2 1/2 IU's a day and just through in the Sus 500/w, Anavar 30/D, and Fina 50/eod. Ill be running it like this for 3 months. The GH got me staying at around 10% and havent even started working out yet. Good shyt!!!!!

I know Anavar and Fina are low, but im new to the Var and the Fina ive ran at this dose in the past with great results.

I hope this cycle gets me out of this hole. I dont even feel like im getting those crazy pumps i used to get. Maybe my body doesnt like juice anymore, who the hell knows. Sucks!!
    Last edited by got fina?; 06-18-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    ya when i hit early to mid 30's my performance dipped
    Dont tell me that shyt man!! Hehe.
    Never thought id see this day, or could never imagine how it would feel...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    Dont tell me that shyt man!! Hehe.
    Never thought id see this day, or could never imagine how it would feel...
    my power began to drain, everything felt heavy and as if my joints were doing all the work. went on trt dose and am sorted now

my power began to drain, everything felt heavy and as if my joints were doing all the work. went on trt dose and am sorted now
    Yup! Thats similair to how i feel. Except i dont want to take TRT for life. Going to do this cycle, and go crazy in the end with PCT and get blood work done and see where it leaves me at.

Thanks again..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    Yup! Thats similair to how i feel. Except i dont want to take TRT for life. Going to do this cycle, and go crazy in the end with PCT and get blood work done and see where it leaves me at.

Thanks again..
    no prob, i know of other ppl around our ages feelin the same, test is supposidly goes in2 decline in early/mid 30's, seems quite true to me

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

father time

Hey bro its father time catching up to you.

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Wait till ya hit your 50's if you think it's bad now LOL. The older you get the more you have to use your mental strength to attain your goals.

gobblear is offline New Member
    All the post u got back so far are good. i would follow the advice of a couple of em. Get on your cycle (god knows that'll damm sure change u 4 the short term), then bout 2-3 wks post cycle, go to your doc with the sobbest story u can bout depresion, no libido, cant get it up, cant get off, etc. He will pull blood and yur test levels will likely b sh!t. TRT will be next-he will give u somethin like A-gel, at 6 pumps daily. My advice, do8-10 pumps and u will get back on track after couple weeks. Only part of this that sucks is there is a risk of prostate probs with contant trt.
    This is all based off experience, someone may tell u different.

gobblear is offline New Member
    Also- meant to add-u asked about that much difference in 27-33? In my experience, the answer is hell yes! Bro i could tell the difference when i hit 30 compared to 28. sh!t just hurts worse.

Quote Originally Posted by gobblear View Post
    All the post u got back so far are good. i would follow the advice of a couple of em. Get on your cycle (god knows that'll damm sure change u 4 the short term), then bout 2-3 wks post cycle, go to your doc with the sobbest story u can bout depresion, no libido, cant get it up, cant get off, etc. He will pull blood and yur test levels will likely b sh!t. TRT will be next-he will give u somethin like A-gel, at 6 pumps daily. My advice, do8-10 pumps and u will get back on track after couple weeks. Only part of this that sucks is there is a risk of prostate probs with contant trt.
    This is all based off experience, someone may tell u different.
    I know this route, and prob one i would like to avoid until the very end.

I gto my test levels checked out and they where 465 and the free was 6.1.

Ill see how i feel while on, and the after cycle and take it from there. But i could honestly say, i mite stop taking shyt in the near future. Maybe even last cycle, who knows. Never thought id say that. Hehe.

I think alot is person to person. I met tons of older people in the gym, with different views ont he topic. Some in there 50's say they have no problem at all, while im starting to have a hard time. Hoefully its all in my head.

Thanks again guys. As always, great help!!

hoagie is offline New Member
    yes sir....

I am 35 now and if I'm not "on", I feel like complete crap and have no motivation, no strength, no sex drive. It started round abouts 32-34. I will still do a mild cycle/HRT during the spring/summer mths to keep up... But when I'm off for the other 6-8mths it's like I just DO NOT recover. Haven't had levels checked as of yet. (plan on it soon).

But I just started a test prop 100mg/Tren 100/Mast 100 eod... and I've never felt better.... feeling like I'm 25 again.

Mid 30's early 40's is when your natural test/gh really start to drop off.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I feel alot better on than off but nothing makes me really feel like Im 25 again I really used to make amazing gains all natural in my 20's never injured no matter how stupid I was I really thought I was somewhat invincible. Now even with HGH, test, tren whatever else yeah it helps with performance but my energy is not what it was and I am always injured it seams like. Even though I don't really max much anymore.

I tried to get back into PL and started up 5-3-1 and was really getting intro it after about 2 months bam frukin tendinitis everywhere suks ohhh welll. Maybe find something else to do where I use my brain a bit more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd;522***3
    I feel alot better on than off but nothing makes me really feel like Im 25 again I really used to make amazing gains all natural in my 20's never injured no matter how stupid I was I really thought I was somewhat invincible. Now even with HGH, test, tren whatever else yeah it helps with performance but my energy is not what it was and I am always injured it seams like. Even though I don't really max much anymore.

I tried to get back into PL and started up 5-3-1 and was really getting intro it after about 2 months bam frukin tendinitis everywhere suks ohhh welll. Maybe find something else to do where I use my brain a bit more.
    i know how you feel, i just dont have the energy for dlifts like i used to and thinkin of just backing off the really heavy stuff

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    i know how you feel, i just dont have the energy for dlifts like i used to and thinkin of just backing off the really heavy stuff

I still do them, but at this stage I have to listen to my body if it is screaming at me I have to back off simple as that. Its kind of hard to make gains on a structured PL program when you have to always deload haha most guys do deload every 4 wks maybe I should just do it every other wk LOL

I guess the thing that bothers me the most is the huge difference from just a few years ago. I always knew it was coming but could never in my wildest dreams guess it would be like this.
    At times i cant even attempt to get a good workout if not with one of those caffeine drinks, which i cant rely on for ever...

If its going to get much worse than this, im going to have to take something. I cant live with this feeling if it gets worse. Even if its going to cause complications. I dont care!

I rather live a little less and feel good. Hope this cycle brings a little life back into my workouts.

Thanks all...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, just wait, it doesnt get any better. I HURT all the time in my 30s due to numerous injuries, playing hard and crashing in my teens/20s. When I hit 42... OMG what happened..... I wish I felt like I did in my mid/late 30s now.

Thread Information