lightweights is offline New Member

Question looking to use sus 250 then stanazol..please imput

hi, im 31 been training on and off for yrs, back into it now for 3 months. looking to use sus 250 in the 1ml amp (safer then 10ml bottles?). i have been told to go 8 weeks on sus using pyramid method start first week 1ml, then 2 weeks 2ml, then 2weeks 3ml, 2 weeks 2ml, then last week ml.

when injecting, when say doing more than 1ml, do i get it all into 1 needle to do 3ml at once or inject with 3 needles or do it 3 times a week?

someone has also said i need to do deca stack with sus, dont know if i really want to, will i need to stack to put on size?

then wait 4 weeks and do course of stanazol to rip up. no one has told me how to use stanazol though.

i currently am 5 '8 , 80kg (176lbs) i am starting to thicken up now.

i would like to put on about 10kgs of muscle (22lbs)

Please jump in and give me some answers, need to know how to use safely and get best results....thanx guys.
    Last edited by lightweights; 06-21-2010 at 04:57 AM.

bump up.....please give opinions/advice

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?
    body fat?

I think you need to take some time and read all the educational threads, and get a solid knowledge base before doing anything.

And stop listening to whomever is giving you advice, they don't know what they're talking about.

nilrac is offline Member
    Where to begin?
    There are alot of reasons why people are not going to give you advice on AAS use here.

there may well be hundreds of reasons why people dont give advice but it seems to me that this is where everyone gives it.

as i said im 31yrs old, 5'8 tall, and 80kgs (176lbs) not sure on my body fat (waiting to get measured) but i would say between 20%-23%

i have been reading heaps of threads and asking round lots. trying to get heaps of peoples opinions and make my own decision from it.

today i was told i should take sus for 8 wks 1ml a wk, then stan for 6wks.

anyone actually have any imput? thanx

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by lightweights View Post
    there may well be hundreds of reasons why people dont give advice but it seems to me that this is where everyone gives it.

as i said im 31yrs old, 5'8 tall, and 80kgs (176lbs) not sure on my body fat (waiting to get measured) but i would say between 20%-23%

i have been reading heaps of threads and asking round lots. trying to get heaps of peoples opinions and make my own decision from it.

today i was told i should take sus for 8 wks 1ml a wk, then stan for 6wks.

anyone actually have any imput? thanx
    Bold^^^ You need to get that BF% down before you start anything. Check out the diet section first to get a good cutting diet going. Get your BF down to around at the least 12 or 13%. Dont even worry about what steroids to use. Diet first.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Bold^^^ You need to get that BF% down before you start anything. Check out the diet section first to get a good cutting diet going. Get your BF down to around at the least 12 or 13%. Dont even worry about what steroids to use. Diet first.
    ah someone with some input. cheers going4ripped. im not sure of my body fat, waiting for my pt to get new calipers to measure me, but i was just informed i would be more like 15-17%, so should be there soon

Thread Information