ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Is Deca Worth Using

As most off you know I am pretty fmiliar with doing cycles. I ahve never done deca and wanted to tryi it once before I wuit doing cycles. I am going to uise up the test i got and run that at 800mg a week and run deca at 500mg a week

I am especuially looking forward to see if it helps my joints too! Just wondering of 5--mg a week is enough for it to do what it do? I a only buying 2 bottles (250mg/ml X 20cc) so it is either 500mg ew X 10wk or like 6-700mg a week for 8 weeks orf so! I am zgussing 8 weeks is not rrally long enough for the compound though. I am not looking for miracles so if 500mg a week will do me just fine never have ever touched it before please let me know

I am also going to run 30mg of d-bol for 2.5 weeks to use u what I have and then run oral tren at 750-1000mcg for three weeks at the end

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you have never used deca then give it a go, it will also give great relief to your joint at 500mgs per wk.Enjoy

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone reacts differently to each compound as you know. It may be your sweet AAS where others such as me didnt see much from it but Im pretty sure it was also under dosed due to no sides.

Keep us posted and I hope you get the results you are looking for.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Deca /NPP is one of my favorite AAS.

Nothing puts mass on (for me at least) like deca, and much, much less sides than tren .

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    Personally I thought deca was a great mass builder and gave me incredible strength gains. The only thing I didnt like was the bloat and I stores a lot of water from it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Deca /NPP is one of my favorite AAS.

Nothing puts mass on (for me at least) like deca, and much, much less sides than tren.
    its weird for me, i get more sides on deca than i do on tren .

bmit is offline Member
    I really like Deca and it does deserve its good reputation. From a sides vs. gains analysis it is a great compound. I have found it be really no less effective for bulking then tren without any of the dreaded tren sides (horrible agression and irritability, sweating - especially at night, insomnia, etc..). But i do tend to bloat on deca even with letro. But tren is MUCH better, actually my favorite, for cutting.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yes
    to answer your question

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I use deca in EVERY cycle at 500mg/wk. No way I could do this without it! The only thing that sucks is coming off, your joints get real dry and creaky for a few weeks.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Everyone reacts differently to each compound as you know. It may be your sweet AAS where others such as me didnt see much from it but Im pretty sure it was also under dosed due to no sides.

Keep us posted and I hope you get the results you are looking for.
    Im with you on this one. I was all pumped to include it in my cycle and saw very little more from it than a regular cycle aside from having to pump an extra 2mL of liquid a week.

Nine, best of luck with your go round, would love to hear how it goes.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Im with you on this one. I was all pumped to include it in my cycle and saw very little more from it than a regular cycle aside from having to pump an extra 2mL of liquid a week.

Nine, best of luck with your go round, would love to hear how it goes.
    a very exp user told me tht deca is ok for a few cycles when starting off using aas but pretty much useless to more advanced users

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    a very exp user told me tht deca is ok for a few cycles when starting off using aas but pretty much useless to more advanced users
    I don't know about that.

I'd rather say it's more individually dependent, than to generalize.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    I've never bothered with it for the anabolic effects, just for the joint lubricating properties. Definitely helps.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you have never used deca then give it a go, it will also give great relief to your joint at 500mgs per wk.Enjoy
    ^^^^100% agree. joints felt like they were lubed with grease. Ive used it 3 times and have never gotten the dreaded "deca dick" although i have heard many people swear off of it due to that side. Great stuff for me.

Moto

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Yah, I think I was just expceting too much cause I always heard from most guys before I started cycling that it was the "ultimate" AAS after test. Maybe it was because I tried Tren before Deca , now Im a bit biased for results.

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    deca is a good addition to test in a stack and is great for joint pain. But it's not Tren or test. The gains may not be huge from it but will be better than just running the test alone.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Deca is a brilliant compound. If you're looking to bulk test/deca/d-drol is one sick combo.

If you're going for less of a bulk, (minus water retention) but still quality size & strength then use prop/NPP

-VM

nickl90 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I use deca in EVERY cycle at 500mg/wk. No way I could do this without it! The only thing that sucks is coming off, your joints get real dry and creaky for a few weeks.
    Please help

Ok ive been daft i will admit this, but it is what i thort was a good idea as the time but now im abit worried, ive just done a 6 week cycle on deca at 1.5 ml a week if i get some clomid will you tell me how to run it. thanks

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I just came off my test e and tren e cycle. I ran test at 750 mg a week and tren at 400 mg a week. I was quite impressed. Im 5'10 and was about 230 prior. Now I'm sitting at 217. I look Lean and powerful! vascular as hell! Works well as a lean bilked if your diet is tight, or a fine ass cutter!

My next cycle will be deca for a fall winter bulk! I found deca to be amazing for shear mass gains! I also found deca to be better IMO for stength gains. Which is totally understandable considering my muscle gains!

Bloating is an issue for me, even at lower doses. It does bother me, letro helped a bit. But I do appreciate not waking up in the middle of the night soaked in swet and having to change sheets and get fresh blankets... Nighty. I was also far more irritable in tren.

But it's all personal opinion and what you can handle and how you respond. I highly recomend deca if you haven't tried it. I love it and it deffinatly has it's place!

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    ive done a couple deca cycles and i think its useless. great for joints though but not worth the cash.........imo

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    As most off you know I am pretty fmiliar with doing cycles. I ahve never done deca and wanted to tryi it once before I wuit doing cycles. I am going to uise up the test i got and run that at 800mg a week and run deca at 500mg a week

I am especuially looking forward to see if it helps my joints too! Just wondering of 5--mg a week is enough for it to do what it do? I a only buying 2 bottles (250mg/ml X 20cc) so it is either 500mg ew X 10wk or like 6-700mg a week for 8 weeks orf so! I am zgussing 8 weeks is not rrally long enough for the compound though. I am not looking for miracles so if 500mg a week will do me just fine never have ever touched it before please let me know

I am also going to run 30mg of d-bol for 2.5 weeks to use u what I have and then run oral tren at 750-1000mcg for three weeks at the end
    Well hopefully it helps. In some cases deca can have adverse effect depending on nature of your joint problem(?). In some cases doctor orders actually pure test for that kind of recovery but then again some people swore for D for that matter so you don't know before you try. Some love it some keep it waste of cash, for some that might be only product that causes gyno. Which is true that its pretty gentle in many ways

Thread Information