Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: DMSO instead of Pinning?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

DMSO instead of Pinning?

After posting my last one, I started reading and reading.... then a real crazy idea began to gel. I used DMSO a few years ago for another issue, then forgot about it. I did remember at the time that I had to be real careful with it as anything mixed with it, intentionally or not, will be absorbed into the skin. The reason I've been sticking to orals and avoiding pinning can be obvious to some that are in the family way. There is a perception issue to some wives out there that having needles in a household with children is less than ideal. Yes, I could pin covertly. But sneaking around is also not good, ya know? And at my age, the crap I hear is like "what, ya wanna be a body builder?" So pinning for me is problematic, which is why orals, although less than ideal, for me is better than nothing. But I digress....
    .....DMSO, when used at full strength, as a carrier, has an absorbtion rate of almost 100% (or so I've read). As with anything, there are sides, but minimal. Even pinning leaves scars and the works have to be dealt with. So my base test (powder - 10 grms) will be here next week, and I've decided I'll spread the 10grms over a 14 week period at 100mg/day.
    ....transdermal patches only have an absorbtion rate of something like 25% - 50%. But only 5mg per patch. That can be improved by introducing some DMSO, but still only 5mg, and very expensive!
    ....DMSO gel has an absorbtion rate of something like 50 - 75%, mainly due to the other ingredients included in the gel. Which means you still lose 25 to 50% of the test you mix with.

My game plan is to weigh out the 100mg in a shot glass, mix with 1/2 oz 99% DMSO, and apply directly to the skin by hand. As it evaporates very quickly, no need to cover after completely dry (less than a minute.) This can be done after the morning shower when the pores in the skin are dilated to their fullest, to maximize the absorption rate, and the skin is at it's cleanest. this will be done 1 hour pre workout. As there may be some skin irritation, I have a bottle of 100% aloa vera handy, and can apply after the DMSO is absorbed.

The reason for this post is threefold:

1) To document this technique for others to see
    2) To see if anyone else has tried this technique and hear about their success and/or failure
    3) How should I PCT after? Immediately after last day of dosing, or wait two weeks?

(by the way, a pack of gum to cover up the garlic smell on the breath for the 2 hours after applying is helpful)

Here's a copy to one of the few articles I've found to support my idea. If you have found others, I'd be interested....

DMSO Instead of Hypodermic Needles
    - Roger Mason

The idea of injecting anything into your body is intrinsically unsettling and very unnatural. Some drugs and hormones are not orally available however. Testosterone , progesterone, estriol, growth hormone , and insulin come to mind. There is just no reason to inject people (or animals) with hypodermic needles. What can you do?

Well, you can use transdermal versions of any of these hormones. The problem is that often you only get 20% penetration into the bloodstream. You can use nasal sprays but the FDA has outlawed these in their infinite wisdom. Why can’t we buy hormones in nasal sprays at the pharmacies? Why can’t doctors prescribe nasal sprays? You can use sublingual versions, but these are just not offered generally. Sublingual delivery is very effective but just not used much at all. Patches are very expensive, for no good reason than to make the pharmaceutical corporations even richer. Suppositories are just a poor idea and unnecessary.

DMSO is another answer. You can also dissolve any of these substances in the common solvent DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide). This is a naturally occurring sulfur compound that penetrates the skin and takes in any substance that is dissolved in it, thereby putting it into your bloodstream. The effectiveness usually approaches 100%.

Diabetics can dissolve powdered insulin in DMSO and quit being human pincushions.

Women can put progesterone, estriol, estrone, or estradiol in DMSO instead of using overpriced patches, ineffective oral forms, or low penetration creams and gels.

Men (and women) can use testosterone in DMSO in very small amounts. Men can use about 3 mg a day and women about 150 mcg a day. Please read my Testosterone Is Your Friend.

Growth hormone is now only about $100 a month for Chinese GH. No more needles! You can dissolve this in DMSO and use it transdermally or sublingually (for double absorption).

But you can’t buy DMSO solutions. The doctor can’t write you a prescription. Even the compounding pharmacist isn’t allowed by law to make them. There is no good reason for this other than ignorance. You can’t even find clinical studies using DMSO delivery as this is not considered proper medical protocol. Science is hindered by such ignorance.

So, make them yourself. DMSO is sold as a, “solvent, not for human or animal use” inexpensively on the Internet. Get an eight ounce bottle of 99% liquid for ten dollars.

You can also add an equal amount of DMSO to your current transdermal cream or gel and make it last four to five times longer. Save money! Let’s say a man has a 100 g tube of 3% testosterone cream. He has to use a half gram a day (15 mg) and hope that 3 mg (20%) gets into his blood. If he adds 100 g of DMSO to this he now has 200 g of 1.5% testosterone, but it is four to five times more effective in getting into his blood. If he uses a quarter gram (4.25 mg of testosterone) of this new enhanced cream he will probably get about 3.5 to 4.0 mg in his blood. Instead of lasting over six months, it will now last over two years. You can do this with progesterone cream, estriol gel, or any other drug or hormone you want.

DMSO has been used in large amounts topically for inflammation. This is not recommended for several reasons although you can get superficial relief. You are using far too much DMSO and this gets into your bloodstream. This is allopathic and only covers up the causes of your inflammation, arthritis, rheumatism or whatever condition you have. Do not use DMSO for pain or inflammation.

You can take melatonin, DHEA, pregnenolone, T3 and T4 orally with good absorption.

When you use natural, bioidentical hormones in natural ways there are never any side effects whatsoever. People who talk about “side effects” from natural hormone supplementation know nothing about the subject. Using DMSO is a natural way to use hormones that are not orally available.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-22-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: link removed - here is a copy of the article....

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    No external links please. You can copy and paste the info, but please edit that link out.

As for the thread itself, I am not too familiar with the technique you are speaking of. My only thing is, if there is an easier way, I would be shocked that doctors are not promoting more of it, or having more injectables used the way you are speaking of.

Good luck

danielli is offline Associate Member
    never heard of this...but very interested to see how it goes. Are you planningto get blood work done before you start? i (as well as others I'm sure), are curious to see the actual effect it has.

thanks.

By law, Doctors nor pharmacies (compounding or otherwise) are not allowed prescribe DMSO. BTW... did you know that a nasal spray as a delivery system is also very effective (with an absorbtion rate of over 90%), yet also not allowed by law? Or what about sub lingual (under the tongue in an oil base solution?) All are effective delivery systems, yet you won't ever see your doctor prescribing such methods. So to you, my brother, I offer the same advise others have bestowed on me... read, read, read! Pinning is quite problematic.... in both a health and in legal ways....! (Imagine getting pulled over and explaining to the officer about your equipment!!) There are many other safer alternatives. I think there is a certain mentality out there that pinning is the only right way to juice up, when the facts suggest otherwise.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Well, I dont drive with pins in my car, so that isnt a real issue. Like I said, good luck with it. I will stick to the tried and true Deep Intramuscular Injections.

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    By law, Doctors nor pharmacies (compounding or otherwise) are not allowed prescribe DMSO. BTW... did you know that a nasal spray as a delivery system is also very effective (with an absorbtion rate of over 90%), yet also not allowed by law? Or what about sub lingual (under the tongue in an oil base solution?) All are effective delivery systems, yet you won't ever see your doctor prescribing such methods. So to you, my brother, I offer the same advise others have bestowed on me... read, read, read! Pinning is quite problematic.... in both a health and in legal ways....! (Imagine getting pulled over and explaining to the officer about your equipment!!) There are many other safer alternatives. I think there is a certain mentality out there that pinning is the only right way to juice up, when the FACTS suggest otherwise.
    any blood work to back up any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by gymmonster View Post
    any blood work to back up any of that?
    not by me, not yet. But if you read, you will find a large body of evidence that all points to the same conclusions. DMSO is an effective carrier. If you read a dozen articles, each written in a professional, referenced based manner, all concluding the same thing, I think it may be "safe" to assume (yes, I know) that the conclusion has a basis in scientific fact. By the way, I have used DMSO in the past, and within 60 seconds of applying topically, it's already on my breath. That means it's in my blood and in my lungs! That's one hell of an absorbtion rate!!

Big Dane is offline New Member
    Brother why the hussle and bad breath..

Ever heard of Trendflow, this is a testosterone gel.
    Its underground i know but do a search on Trendflow and you will find a load of cycles done by bodybuilders.

Trendflow is online. I will not place there link here, not allowed, but it's a .info website.

I am using this stuff on and off whenever i want to do a cycle. Like a few more i don't like jabbing, so to me Trendflow its a great friend.
    Needless to say this stuff (100 mg/ml) is very useful for TRT also when used in very low doses/ml.

BTW who is driving with needles in his car, must be driving with stupid.

Dane
    Last edited by Big Dane; 06-22-2010 at 11:57 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do more research and you will see quite a few members use DMSO with Tren . Buy the tren pellets, smash them up and mix with DSMO.

I use DMSO but for my shoulder, it's a great anti inflammatory.

I HATE needles but after enough research and having to go on HRT I believe it's the best delivery system where you get the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    Brother why the hussle and bad breath..

Ever heard of Trendflow, this is a testosterone gel.
    Its underground i know but do a search on Trendflow and you will find a load of cycles done by bodybuilders.

Trendflow is online. I will not place there link here, not allowed, but it's a .info website.

I am using this stuff on and off whenever i want to do a cycle. Like a few more i don't like jabbing, so to me Trendflow its a great friend.
    Needless to say this stuff (100 mg/ml) is very useful for TRT also when used in very low doses/ml.

BTW who is driving with needles in his car, must be driving with stupid.

Dane

Just a dumb example taken to an extreme to try and illustrate a point. (the needles/car part, that is) - and I just chew gum for an hour for the breath. it only lasts about an hour or so, not all day like garlic.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-23-2010 at 06:41 AM.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Here I am 2 years later, but I'm curious to know TimesRoman if you had any luck with the DMSO for Test delivery

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr View Post
    Here I am 2 years later, but I'm curious to know TimesRoman if you had any luck with the DMSO for Test delivery
    I was wondering who resurrected this thread! =)

yes, test delivery utilizing DMSO does work......

However.....

your breath will wreak of garlic, and my woman wasn't very happy with the smell and was hesitant about kissing on me. I had a no pin policy in the house. Call it a remnent leftover from the druggie days of growing up in the 70's. Shortly after this, I went on TRT, and threw the no pin policy out the window. No matter how you slice it, pinning is the most effective, least expensive delivery method. All the vets were telling me at the time, and it took awhile for what they were telling me to sink in.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering who resurrected this thread! =)

yes, test delivery utilizing DMSO does work......

However.....

your breath will wreak of garlic, and my woman wasn't very happy with the smell and was hesitant about kissing on me. I had a no pin policy in the house. Call it a remnent leftover from the druggie days of growing up in the 70's. Shortly after this, I went on TRT, and threw the no pin policy out the window. No matter how you slice it, pinning is the most effective, least expensive delivery method. All the vets were telling me at the time, and it took awhile for what they were telling me to sink in.
    Hey thanks I appreciate it.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I am glad this was resurrected! I never thought of using finaplex pellets, crushed upand mixed with DMSO. Thats a new one for me.

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    How about a sharp's container? Properly storing all your stuff somewhere safe? Orals are just as dangerous if kids were to find them. Just get a small safe perhaps. Injecting is the way to go and that's that. If you're gonna do AAS, do it right.

Zxy
    Zxy is offline New Member
    Old thread, thought to post some experience on this... I did post to another forum too.

50 yr old male here. 6'1". (240 pounds to 215)

I had (HAD!) very low total test 200. Found doc to work with. Using bio identical test cream from a compounding pharmacy. 100mg/GM test. Wanted to get back in shape. Not monster, just decent shape like I was in the marines years ago.

Continued working out, eating well and taking test. Not much improvement in Test levels even after more than doubling the dosage. (Maybe Total 400 test) Got USP DMSO. Wow. I was dramatically able to reduce the amount of test cream and cost.

But... Still no physical improvement. Changed workout from from 3 times a week to 4 times a week. Test with DMSO brought total test to over 1200. Was able to reduce testosterone (and cost) to get within normal healthy range of 700-900. I am now typically just at 1000 total test. I control estrodiol with Anastrozole. I control DHT with saw palmetto.

Total monthly cost of Test cream Is USD$36. USP DMSO is very pure. Hardly any breath issues with pure DMSO. Wife does not notice.

I use Maybe up to 10 drops DMSO using a pipette. Just enough to get it slightly pastey almost but not dripping off the bottom of the glass beaker and glass rod I use to mix it. DMSO must get me close to 100% absorption. That's from before and after blood tests.

Used like half the test cream originally prescribed and still be around total test of 1000. I alternate application sites to rest the skin.

Do not buy that impure DMSO you see on store shelves. I think it a much lower grade and potential health hazard. Source USP DMSO.

With all that and 4x a week workout (free weights). My waist went from 40 inches to 34 inches in less than 4 months. 50 inch chest. Much less fat, nicer muscles. Some weight loss 240-215

I take a lot of pharmaceutical grade vitamins, eat well. No sugar. ZERO high fructose corn syrup. I avoid factory manufactured food. Meaning I try to eat food without an ingredients label. Almost no fried food.

Compounded test is so much cheaper than that weak overpriced androgel . So if you don't have kids and put a shirt on say 20 minutes after you apply, this is an option to consider. Oh, and the ladies do like the look...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't like DMSO at all. It has always irritated my skin even is weaker solutions. Its also messy and stinks.

kinetixtrainer is offline Junior Member
    I had a buddy years ago when 1 AD and 1T ethergels (2001-2003 era) were huge who mixed his own transdermal solutions and added DMSO. They worked well. Left a slight irritation on the skin after applying several days in a row.

lol...damn old memories.

Zxy
    Zxy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I don't like DMSO at all. It has always irritated my skin even is weaker solutions. Its also messy and stinks.
    USP DMSO doesn't. Don't use the stuff off store shelves. It's not suitable for skin absorption. It can sting a bit on application. Just alternate sites to rest the skin. No mess or fuss, you're using too much if that's the case.

I use compounding pharmacy Test though. I don't use expensive androgel type product. Mine is $36 per month. I think non compounded test is gooey going on in the first place. The amount of compounded test I use is small. Still maintains total test of 1000. "USP" DMSO saves me money on test. No smells.
    Last edited by Zxy; 05-11-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Lewis 308 is offline New Member

Dmso,I m 69 and use dmso with test e,it works

Just a dumb example taken to an extreme to try and illustrate a point. (the needles/car part, that is) - and I just chew gum for an hour for the breath. it only lasts about an hour or so, not all day like garlic.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    We'll put this back on the shelf.
    Cylon357 and Cuz like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information