martinez44 is offline New Member

i dont get it...anyone????????

ive been on test e for 3 and half weeks,500mg every sunday, everything i thought was going ok, im up 17lbs, and been on dianabol 50mg ed, 2 and a half weeks, although the start of this week i came down to 30mg,as i was getting very tired after work at around 3pm, my question is the last 2 days my libido has been up and down mainly down to the point of dissapearing, i dont get it surely my test levels should be getting higher so why the sudden drop in libido, im racking my brains here anyone know why this is happening??

MARUSXXX is offline New Member
    Are you absolutely positive that your test is legit? What wAs the libido like before you started your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by martinez44 View Post
    ive been on test e for 3 and half weeks,500mg every sunday, everything i thought was going ok, im up 17lbs, and been on dianabol 50mg ed, 2 and a half weeks, although the start of this week i came down to 30mg,as i was getting very tired after work at around 3pm, my question is the last 2 days my libido has been up and down mainly down to the point of dissapearing, i dont get it surely my test levels should be getting higher so why the sudden drop in libido, im racking my brains here anyone know why this is happening??
    Did I read that right your up 17 lbs in only 3 weeks?

yes my test is legit, matched seriel numbers online with manufacturer, and yes up 17lbs but was very skinny before starting, id say before the cycle it was high as it usually is

Have you ever done dbol before? What are your stats cycle experience what is your diet like? Are you taking any other supplements?
    Last edited by MARUSXXX; 08-04-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MARUSXXX View Post
    Did I read that right your up 17 lbs in only 3 weeks?
    With dbol thats possible, most of it will be water weight, and maybe some fat depending on his diet, and he will have bloated up a little

never done dbol before, i did a sustanon cycle last year id be the first to admit i was too skinny then when i started say 10st 10lb and in 3 months i got to 15lb 5lbs, but had serious personal problems and appetite went and over the next 9 months slowly lost it, this time started at 10st 10lb, spare me the lecture, i totally understand u should get alot bigger naturally but this is my personal choice, my diet isnt great but im eating enough to grow,i did post it in another thread and aware the work that needs,thanks to the advice of someone on here, only other supp im taking is milk thistle and i have progain extreme once a day sometimes two

big daddy got it spot on,mostly water weight although as i started so small id say 50% is natural weight going back on as before this cycle i hardly ate as appetite was zero, again this is personal issues/depression and yes have noticed increased fat around stomach and pecs

I'm thinking that tha dbol was being run to high. Perhaps this is a bad side your getting. It's good that u went down with the dbol. See how you feel this next week with the lower dose. Hopefully it works out for you. Good luck

cheers mate, anyone else with any input/advice?? would be much appreciated

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    Split your test to 250mg 2X/wk. Please post your stats. Age, height, weight, yrs training, cycle experience.

--Sprint

27 years old
    6ft
    11st 11lb
    been training 5 years off and on obviously more off then on lately/ but thats opening up a whole can of worms so we wont go there
    2 cycles inc this one

do you really think thats the cause, having unstable hormone levels?? if so will it be like the lottery some days ike a dog on heat and some days pretty much nothing, i understand this theory but surely my test levels are raised enough, for me to not get a decrease in libido, or could raised estrogen levels be to blame

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    having a libido is not only about high testosterone levels. Its very psychological too. What else is going on in your life? you said you are tired around 3pm. Are you getting enough sleep? I know that when I dont sleep enough and I'm not on any uppers I have very little interest in sex. Is your job stressin you? Did your woman put on weight?

Just a thought... otherwise, start pinning twice a week, your plasma levels are probably swingin around on you. The Dbol was fine at 50mgs btw. That is definately not what is causing your problem homey so don't worry about that.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post
    having a libido is not only about high testosterone levels. Its very psychological too. What else is going on in your life? you said you are tired around 3pm. Are you getting enough sleep? I know that when I dont sleep enough and I'm not on any uppers I have very little interest in sex. Is your job stressin you? Did your woman put on weight?

Just a thought... otherwise, start pinning twice a week, your plasma levels are probably swingin around on you. The Dbol was fine at 50mgs btw. That is definately not what is causing your problem homey so don't worry about that.
    Agreed! not the d-bol, but pin twice a week to get your blood levels stable.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    1st, shooting the test every 7 days is causing your levels to SPIKE and then Drop... Spike and then drop. Test levelks start to drop on day 5 that is why we all inject every 3 to 4 days max! The Dbol if it is legit is most likely causing your problem! That will make you hold a ton of weater weight and raises your bloood pressure! B.P. can effect Libido. Finsish out you last week of D-bol and the give it a week for your test levels to level by shooting 2x a week and the D-bol will be out of your system and you should be fine

Thread Information