blackguy is offline New Member

Exclamation Watson Test Cyp ONLY 200mg First cycle football player

Hello all.. before i start i will state my stats and goals and a little on me..i am on here for help/guidance/info.
    i am a college football player. transferred to a bigger school to walk on..i am currently
    20 y/0
    175 lbs
    bf unknown..
    I WILL BE STARTING MY FIRST TEST CYP CYCLE NEXT WEEK. ITS A 200MG BOTTLE..CYCLE WILL BEGIN LIKE THIS
    1-4 200MG WK
    5-7 400MG WK
    8 200MG WK
    9-13 PCT (UNKNOWN)
    AS I STATED THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST CYCLE..I WOULD LIKE A LITTLE BOOST..I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PCT FOR THIS CYCLE..I NEED TO KEEP MY GAINS AND ALSO INCREASE THEM WEN OFF TEST..ALSO I WANT TO KEEP HEALTHY AND RETURN NORMAL..I WILL BE ON A HIGH PROTEIN DIET..BASICALLY STUFFING MY FACE ALOT.. WORKING OUT 4 DAYS A WEEK AND CARDIO 2 DAYS..ANY HELP ANY ADVICE PLEASE HELP ME..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    too young mate, dont use aas till at least 25. jez, every new post is a kid at the moment

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    How tall are you?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    responses in bold

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy View Post
    Hello all.. before i start i will state my stats and goals and a little on me..i am on here for help/guidance/info.
    i am a college football player. transferred to a bigger school to walk on..i am currently
    20 y/0
    way too young
    175 lbs
    no where near natural potential
    bf unknown..
    guessing too high as your weight doesnt show probable size for your sport
    I WILL BE STARTING MY FIRST TEST CYP CYCLE NEXT WEEK. ITS A 200MG BOTTLE... 200mg is the dose/mL..CYCLE WILL BEGIN LIKE THIS
    1-4 200MG WK
    5-7 400MG WK
    8 200MG WK
    anyone who knows anything about cycling will wonder why you are running a compound which doesnt start showing its true gains until week 5 for only 8 weeks and who the hell ramps their dosages during a cycle. As mentionned, it takes up to 5 weeks just to become potent enough for gains at a specific dose, if you change it every 4 weeks it never regulates... HORRIBLE plan
    9-13 PCT (UNKNOWN)
    unknown doesnt suprise me cause this cycle is so bad, why would you know anything about how to keep your gains properly and recover from your cycle.
    AS I STATED THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST CYCLE..I WOULD LIKE A LITTLE BOOST..I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PCT FOR THIS CYCLE..I NEED TO KEEP MY GAINS AND ALSO INCREASE THEM WEN OFF TEST..ALSO I WANT TO KEEP HEALTHY AND RETURN NORMAL..I WILL BE ON A HIGH PROTEIN DIET..BASICALLY STUFFING MY FACE ALOT.. WORKING OUT 4 DAYS A WEEK AND CARDIO 2 DAYS..ANY HELP ANY ADVICE PLEASE HELP ME..

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    How tall are you?
    6'0 why you asked?

Knockout.. i like the fact you are being bold.. but you are right.. so i will just maintain 400mg a week for 8 weeks...also..instead of the critism can you give me some advice? i forgot to mention i have a 3ml syringes and i only inject 1/2 cc in my glute..i took my first shot tuesday i will take the next one friday at 1/2

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    LOL. Wow dude, you come to AR trying to look for more advice? I told you everything you needed to know on the other forum board. You crack me up kid.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    LOL. Wow dude, you come to AR trying to look for more advice? I told you everything you needed to know on the other forum board. You crack me up kid.
    lol wow..u need a life..one thing i like you quick feedbacks..lol

JScondition is offline Member
    Dude your problem, no offense, is you are a walk on at a big school. Translation: tackling dummy for the big boys. You will get no where at a big schools weighing in at 175lbs being 6' tall unless you are a reciever. And even then they don't need walk-ons to fill receiver holes. They have plenty of talent that they spent scholarship on. Just be happy you can associate yourself with a big name football team... if anything it will help you pull in some tail in college. If you wanted to run a cycle, you should have done it right after spring ball and not so close to two a days and fall practice. You are not going to gain shit the way they are going to pound on your ass and all the fvking cardio you will be doing. Stop your injections and save your gear for another year or two. In the mean time read up on how you are supposed to cycle.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    lol wow..u need a life..one thing i like you quick feedbacks..lol
    I've got one man. A great one at that. Your dumb ass needs to mature up and listen to the more experienced and elderly. You don't need steroids for football, you don't need steroids to gain weight, you don't need steroids to achieve your goals, you don't need steroids to be happy, you don't need them at all for anything.

Your wasting your time here and everywhere else I've seen you post if your intentions are to get steroid advice. If you can't get that through your thick head, then what's the point in your persistence in seeking advice? Just shoot yourself with everything you've got and see what happens. I'm sure this is what you'll be doing eventually.

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    20 y/0
    175 lbs
    bf unknown..
    I WILL BE STARTING MY FIRST TEST CYP CYCLE NEXT WEEK. ITS A 200MG BOTTLE..CYCLE WILL BEGIN LIKE THIS
    1-4 200MG WK
    5-7 400MG WK
    8 200MG WK
    9-13 PCT (UNKNOWN)
    First off, your cycle is dumb due to its length and dosages. Second, you are too young. Third, you're a walk-on to a bigger school (like another member mentioned) so just be thankful for being associated with that. Fourth, your 6'0 175 (I've gone from 140-175 eating crazy amounts of clean food and busting my ass in literally only about 7 months now) so I know your diet is not up to par. Fifth, you probably won't listen to a single word that has been posted by any of the forum members therefore you will continue your rubbish cycle and lose the gains post-cycle and feel like buttered-ass during the season while the big dogs (who actually eat and train right naturally) walk all over you in practice. Sixth, you seem to have an attitude after reviewing your responses to the well-educated members of this forum, thus you are a prime example of childish behavior. Seventh, I'm 20 myself and am far from cycling as I have just gotten serious about dieting/lifting but will not even consider it until I reach my natural peak (which will be a long time). Eighth, don't be impatient and stupid.

EDIT: Ninth, I see that you have been posting several threads (not only on this forum) in which you are receiving the same, and best, advice. Therefore, you are also being blatantly ignorant.
    Last edited by BiggerByTheDay; 06-23-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

matt77 is offline Member
    Wow pretty bold to come on here and ask for advice then get all pissed because no one will tell you what you want. So I guess you will do what ever you want and not give a rats ass about what it might do to you aslong as you can be the football star.

Oh and BTW Test Cyp is detectable on a drug test for over 3 months past your last injection. So if your playing college ball your already screwed.

Thread Information