Joust is offline New Member

First Cycle Tips

Hey everyone,

I am interested in doing a cycle to add some bulk to my bones, but am not sure what choice is right for me: there is so much conflicting information out there.

I am 27 years old, 6'0 tall, 160lbs, and have an very high metabolism. I can eat nothing but fatty foods while siting on the couch for 5 months and not gain a pound. Conversely, I can go to the gym 5 days a week while eating like a champion and still not gain a pound.

All I'm really interested in is adding about 20 pounds to my frame. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should take?

Thanks for your help.

P.S. I am paranoid about hairloss and would prefer to avoid anything that could "heavily" instigate this.

cobra305 is offline Member
    go to the diet forum and learn how to properly eat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to post your diet in the diet section of this forum because thats where your problem are, if you cant gain weight naturally them your wasting your time in taking any kind of anabolic support because you are unable to maintain via food.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    obviously your diet is not 100% let get that worked out, then how you train, then we can talk about gear

TxRxIxPxLxE is offline Junior Member
    Read this, it enlightens your thinking, then go on different threads and different forums to improve your knowledge on bulk diets.

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Joust is offline New Member
    I'll have to keep experimenting then. I've tried so many kinds of diets, costing ridiculous amounts of money on food and professionals. Same with routines at the gym, from isometrics to power lifting. I'll read up on the diet section though, thanks,

cobra305 is offline Member
    without proper diet aas is useless. go to the diet section and watch the videos you will learn alot for free.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ever notice how everyone who is skinny has a High metabolism rate and everyone who is over weight has a slow metabolism rate and it's never due to diet?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    If you are only interested in 20 pounds you should be able to achieve that naturally through diet and training, but be warned... the desire for 20 turns into 30.. then 40... then 50...

Good luck!

Colts18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ever notice how everyone who is skinny has a High metabolism rate and everyone who is over weight has a slow metabolism rate and it's never due to diet?
    Haha, so true, my fave are the "hard gainers"

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    so funny ha

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    I do understand what people mean when they say they are too skinny and have a high metabolism. I had this prob all my life..... It was/is harder for me to put on weight and maintain but not impossible...Alot of discipline and hard work. Some guys can look at a steak and put on weight and others can't. I have to eat 3. Of everything! It takes me longer to put the muscle on than alot of guys. But I get it done......Your naturally skinny but you can overcome this with alot of dedication. So from someone who once felt they were born to be skinny, take it from me, you can gain. Then do the Test.....

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    its also funny that people say genetics have alot to do with it when your talking about the upper end of the scale...why wouldn't genetics play a part for the other side of the coin

However I do agree that excuse is used a ton

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I heard of some really big guys with fast metabolisms eating close to 10,000 cals a day!
    Eat more you can gain weight!

Thread Information