SteroidNooB is offline New Member

Exclamation 16 years old,enough to get juiced?

okay so for start for am 16,212 lbs 5'7ft,i am dissperate to lose weight,i tried normal diet,lipo6,lipo 6x,lipo 6 black,jetfuel,jetfuel pyro,hydroxcut and nothing worked i might have lose around 22 lbs sense the time i used lipo6 black,
    please dont tell me i am so kiddish and these flaming things cause i am aware of its effects,i have the access to clenbuterol and infact its sold in my country in the animals pharmacy.

so can i use clenbuterol?
    how can i use it?

and the clenbuterol i have access too is injection,i've been working for 4 years,yes i am working out sense am 12,and i need your opinion

Exilus is offline Banned
    all you need is diet. steroids dont cut you up, they preserve muscle mass while cutting, they dont accelerate fat loss. if you can't achieve results naturally all you're gonna get from steroids is side effects. especially at your age you might stunt your growth and never reach your height potential. You really want to stay 5'7 all your life while most men are 5'10+?

get on a hypocaloric diet and do cardio. thats all you need.
    The higher your BF, the highest side effects occur due to the majority of estrogenic receptors being located in the fat. thats why we dont recommend cycles to people over 14-15% BF

btw you're going to get banned because 18 years old is the minimum to sign up on this forum
    Last edited by Exilus; 06-23-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Not even old enough to be here....

@Exilus,yes mate you are true and thanks for your advice,but you see,i cant keep up with a diet without a supplement and i heard clen isnt a typical steroid its is a sympathomimetic amine unlike steroid they are made of estradiol and testosterone , and the
    anti-inflammatory drug dexamethasone,

and i didnt read anywhere anything about a age restriction where can i head to read about it?

@Big
    thanks for the post mate,true thing you've said though i did a mistake from the start,but am already into this cant pull back now :/

Exilus is offline Banned
    Theres no chance you cant lose weight with diet.....Look your body needs 2000 calories just to maintain basic life functions such as heartbeats and digestion, if you eat less than that AND spend energy doing cardio, your body won't have any other choice than to burn its fat reserves to keep you alive. its basic math. energy doesn't appear from nothing your body has to burn a fuel.

What do you eat on a average day? list it fully here and in the diet section hopefully we can guide you.

i work paritally as trainer in the gym(5 hours a day),i start my day by eating small meal like apple and orange juice such thing for a diet,before the working out i consume 2000 mg of vitamin C(usually balero juice 1.5 calorie per 1.5 liter)i start my workout for 3 hours,then a snack of fitness ciereal after that my work is done,i usually screw up at this part,i go to eat fast food or something around that my diet doesnt go well throughout my day

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidNooB View Post
    i work paritally as trainer in the gym(5 hours a day),i start my day by eating small meal like apple and orange juice such thing for a diet,before the working out i consume 2000 mg of vitamin C(usually balero juice 1.5 calorie per 1.5 liter)i start my workout for 3 hours,then a snack of fitness ciereal after that my work is done,i usually screw up at this part,i go to eat fast food or something around that my diet doesnt go well throughout my day
    Your a trainer in the gym? (Glad your not in my gym) You cannot even commit to a solid/decent diet? You've been working out for 4 years? Your 16? And you want to take steroids on top of that?

You need to learn a lot such as a real diet, proper workout routines (probably form too), dedication, and not being so impatient to jump on AAS.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by c-z View Post
    not even old enough to be here....
    +1..

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You are old enough for this juice

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ that looks very tasty..

@steroidnoob - you just said yourself you "can't" diet without supplements. You need to grow up and get your mind right before considering anything else. Also....ah nevermind I just noticed you're suspended...

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    nvm prolly cant give that advice
    Last edited by trix8; 06-23-2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: edit

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    get juiced ban this nub ha. 16 is not old enough to be on this site.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    40% of the kids in your school were on adderall? What kind of advice is that, telling someone to go lie to their doc to get a script. Keep your mouth shut if you're going to give people poor advice that might harm them.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    edited it man just wanted to give the kid sumthin u know hes gonna end up taking whatever he can get no matter what

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    It says when you register you must be 18 years of age to be a member here and to post.

so please refrain from posting on the board.

In answer to your question you need to set yourself a very strict diet program and STICK to it. You do not need to be filling your body with performance enhancers, the negative side effects strongly out weigh the positives. If you cant stick to diet to achieve something like this then steroids will never be for you

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    i went from 35% BF to 10 in 1 year........

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    You are old enough for this juice

haha, hilarious

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    lol your the same age as justin bieber and your asking about steroids . oh dear.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^

He looks juiced! Haha

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    Get your priorities straight kid. Why don't you figure out how to graduate from High School first, and maybe focus on getting in to a good college after wards. There are more important things in life than your 16 year old puberty fat to be worried about. With all do respect... Pull your head out of your ass. That's my advice for you.

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Simply no. Not even young adults should even consider that. Especially if you're stuck with your goals trying to find the answers from even that stuff you're taking is just keeping you from learning how YOUR body works and what does it respond naturally. Self knowledge and maybe getting some new aspect from someone experienced and responsible person. If you're motivated enough to find your own tools which are much more simple than ten bottles of diet pills. Keep diary what you do, how you eat, workout, sleep, stress and do it all without any stimulants or fat burners. Those will just put curtain in front of what you respond on your own.

- Pen and paper, diary of basic things, more specific you are the better
    - Ask for advices and show that you're willing to work for your goals and trying different options, create your own tools from advices and things you can learn your own being open
    - And what some people used to say for trying every minor thing, concentrating on other things than the basics K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid), thats what i say to myself when i notice im lost

And what comes to age and developement. Ok i started being 14 years old. It was strenght that was being trained and ofcourse measured by the bench press. At 15 years old i managed to lift 245lbs, then went somewhere around 285-290lbs which i thought i stopped, after army being 19years old started the real developement, without any illegal supplements, i still went for strength for one year before starting bodybuilding training and practiced dieting, at that age the bench went to 380lbs and i did pretty succesfull and educating diet after i had been getting mass and eventually some fat with it during winter. At summer i weighted around 175lbs and was in pretty good form, after summer and beginning of other kind of training i got even leaner and started gaining mass while doing that, strength went up aswell but it wasn't the goal anymore. Actually in that point i had learned how to begin with and how my system works but also how it changes and needs different kind of response from time to time. That was just beginning and i regret not having someone to train and follow my progress and the way i had trained in past years getting injuries that i could have avoided but i was really happy that i was 21 years old, didn't touch gear when others did, but learned how to get along without it and got to know what suits me and big bag of tools to use and try new techniques, ways of doing things etc.

Stick with grapefruit juice and take multivitamins with it. Eat, sleep, train, rest, learn, be open.

Good luck. Don't spoil your body and mind, those stackboosters and clenbuterols will make a big mess of your life outside the training aswell and you should be able to study, have fun, be yourself, live, grow up, learn, get independent and your life together in so many areas and in training and diet. Just K.I.S.S.

Take care kid, with right attitude you can archieve anything just don't try to find shortcuts on this that you WILL regret later if you even understand what happened if you make wrong and harsh choices, big ones at your age. Best years are to come if you're patient.

Thread Information