Thread: 2nd cycle check

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

2nd cycle check

Hey guys, was hoping to get y'all check this out.
    My first cycle went good, 200mg test e every three days for 9 weeks. I ran liquid stane and hcg at 250ius every three days. Clomid and nolva for PCT.

Everything went great except I lost most of what I gained. Hoping to hold on to the gains from this better.

hgh at 2ius starting very soon and running that for about 6 months (maybe increase to 4 if all goes well), 250mg of test sust, 250mg of deca , and hcg at 250ius all every three days all for 12 weeks. Liquid stane again as it worked great last time.

208lbs
    5-10
    30yrs old
    10yrs experence training
    14% bodyfat

diet: 420/220/65/3300
    Do I need for food for bulking?

Thanks in advance.

JScondition is offline Member
    Is there a reason you lost all your gains? Injury or did you just not diet properly to maintain your gains?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Probably need a bit more cals for a good bulk, I dont go too high, Im your height, a little heavier and a little leaner but I run around 36-3800
    And what is your planned PCT this time around?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Cycle looks solid... IMO you should really be on the HGH for a month or two prior to jumping on the cycle.. but whatever.

Don't run your test/deca this time for 9 weeks. Extend it to 12 weeks of deca and 14 weeks of test-E. it will be a far better cycle.

Good luck

-VM

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    He is running 12 weeks this time around, but good to point out running the test 2 weeks past the deca

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Agreed with above, also 2ius of HGH won't yield any significant results.

Haven't figured out why I lost the gains, must have been the diet, I posted it up and got beat up a little, ha ha. I think I got it fixed, some guys in the diet forum helped me out. I did get an injury in the second week after my last injection (I think that my ability to heal up was deminished after the test wore off). I had to take two weeks off, just did cadio and legs as it was a arm injury. It was while I was off that I lost 8lbs and the next week lost another 2lbs. So depressing. My PCT will be the same clomid 300mg-one day/100mg-ten days/50mg-ten days and nolva at 20mg every day. Is this good? Last time I started 14 days after last injection. I will definatly run the cycle for 12 weeks this time, I only got two bottles last time and ran out at 9 weeks.

need 4ius hu? man that stuff is soooooo expensive trying to make it strech, my BB freind was telling me the same thing, I need 4ius.
    OK so run the test for 14 weeks and deca 12 good info. why do you run the test longer?

Think I'll play with my diet some more before I start the aas and get on the hgh now. I need more time off anyway, as I just finnished my PCT.

Thread Information