Thread: Extravalation

MARINE-GRUNT is offline New Member

Extravalation

OK- So I hadn't cycled for a while, and decided to go for it again... I got some supertest 450, loaded up a pin with 1ml, and in it went.. Two days later, terrible pain, swelling, and redness.. I thought it might have been due to the high concentration, but kept an eye on it and marked the perimeter of redness with a sharpie. The redness spread a bit and the pain did not subside, so I did the smart thing and saw the doc. Turns out it was not cellulitus or an abcess, but an extravasation. Somehow, with a 1.5" pin inserted at a 90 degree angle, I deposited 450mg of T into my subQ.... Lesson learned. So, my question is, did I waste that shot? Or will it still be functionally absorbed? If it was a waste, would it be ok to start over right away, or should I wait until the next week. Thanks in advance for your response(s).

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MARINE-GRUNT View Post
    OK- So I hadn't cycled for a while, and decided to go for it again... I got some supertest 450, loaded up a pin with 1ml, and in it went.. Two days later, terrible pain, swelling, and redness.. I thought it might have been due to the high concentration, but kept an eye on it and marked the perimeter of redness with a sharpie. The redness spread a bit and the pain did not subside, so I did the smart thing and saw the doc. Turns out it was not cellulitus or an abcess, but an extravasation. Somehow, with a 1.5" pin inserted at a 90 degree angle, I deposited 450mg of T into my subQ.... Lesson learned. So, my question is, did I waste that shot? Or will it still be functionally absorbed? If it was a waste, would it be ok to start over right away, or should I wait until the next week. Thanks in advance for your response(s).
    Honestly, some will eventually get absorbed but you propably wont get very good percentage of what you wanted to your system.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolix112 View Post
    Honestly, some will eventually get absorbed but you propably wont get very good percentage of what you wanted to your system.
    Thanks for the knowledge... Would it be sufficient to say all is well with starting over now?

Thanks for the knowledge... Would it be sufficient to say all is well with starting over now?
    Well, some prefer to get kind of a kickstart to get levels high almost instantly when starting cycle instead of letting the level raise over time which happens if you keep the amount steady from beginning. In your case (19) seems like you wasted big percentage of that shot if it was only 1ml and is causing that swelling and proven to be locked outside the muscle. And the fact that sometimes bit of the medication gets there even when being injected to muscle when fex. needle is being pulled out and there might be some passageway created for minor leaking to happen but that doesn't cause that kind of effect/lump if its truly a minor amount. I assume your product is legit and clean.

Well, some prefer to get kind of a kickstart to get levels high almost instantly when starting cycle instead of letting the level raise over time which happens if you keep the amount steady from beginning. In your case (19) seems like you wasted big percentage of that shot if it was only 1ml and is causing that swelling and proven to be locked outside the muscle. And the fact that sometimes bit of the medication gets there even when being injected to muscle when fex. needle is being pulled out and there might be some passageway created for minor leaking to happen but that doesn't cause that kind of effect/lump if its truly a minor amount. I assume your product is legit and clean.
    Yeah it came from a reputable source. So doing another injection now in a new site (of course) combined with the previous shot may give me the "jump start" you speak of?

Yeah it came from a reputable source. So doing another injection now in a new site (of course) combined with the previous shot may give me the "jump start" you speak of?
    ''

Nobody knows the percentage which did go where it belongs and we do know that the stuff thats between the skin or in fat deposits being what it is you wont get very good percentage out of that, i find hard to believe it would find its way deep into your muscle from there and very little will luckily get into system anymore and if it does it will take time. Its testosterone , not HCG or GH so its not where it belongs and body doesn't drive substances which have caused external thread and inflammation inside the muscle, it tries to eliminate and get rid of that damn oil/alcohol+esters that it doesn't understand there haha ;D

So i assume some of that absorbed and got in place good enough and since your cycle is in its start phase testosterone levels are anyway still building towards the peak so you will get some jump start, we won't know how big that is but you will also get this thing out of your mind which has mental effect and you have one thing less to worry about.

''

Nobody knows the percentage which did go where it belongs and we do know that the stuff thats between the skin or in fat deposits being what it is you wont get very good percentage out of that, i find hard to believe it would find its way deep into your muscle from there and very little will luckily get into system anymore and if it does it will take time. Its testosterone , not HCG or GH so its not where it belongs and body doesn't drive substances which have caused external thread and inflammation inside the muscle, it tries to eliminate and get rid of that damn oil/alcohol+esters that it doesn't understand there haha ;D

So i assume some of that absorbed and got in place good enough and since your cycle is in its start phase testosterone levels are anyway still building towards the peak so you will get some jump start, we won't know how big that is but you will also get this thing out of your mind which has mental effect and you have one thing less to worry about.
    Couldn't have been put better.. Thanks again.

Thread Information