Thread: ass swole up

newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member

ass swole up

Had a shot on tuesday and my ass has swole up and is painful. Been getting pain from the stuff im using the day after every shot then the following 4 but never any swelling.

I had the shot on tuesday with no pain at all, started hurting wednesday then later that day i done deadlifts which i think has aggravated it and i worked in the night which involves getting in and out off the car and sitting for long periods of time.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    So what is your question?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    So what is your question?
    What to do next, do i wait for it to go down, apply heat or something cold to it, not use the stuff again or take a trip to the hospital? (not rerally what i want to do)

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    What exactly have you taken? I remember having something similar when having Sustanon and Deca . It was more of an ache when getting in and out the car or sitting and standing up. It faded as the cycle went on (probably after the 3rd week).

1:1 ration w/ cotton or grape seed oil.
    Sleep with heating pads at night on the pin area
    Pre-warm oil to let the juice disperse easier
    Inject in the muscle prior to training that muscle to let the oil disperse easier
    Massage thoroughly 5-8 minutes to let the oil disperse easier
    Wait it out, for most the pain will subside (as stated earlier)
    Rotate spot injections
    Inject slow
    Make sure the volume of the injection is suitable for the muscle you are pinning in

Quote Originally Posted by Numb uK View Post
    What exactly have you taken? I remember having something similar when having Sustanon and Deca. It was more of an ache when getting in and out the car or sitting and standing up. It faded as the cycle went on (probably after the 3rd week).
    Test enth, 1ml twice a week i have.

1:1 ration w/ cotton or grape seed oil.
    Sleep with heating pads at night on the pin area
    Pre-warm oil to let the juice disperse easier
    Inject in the muscle prior to training that muscle to let the oil disperse easier
    Massage thoroughly 5-8 minutes to let the oil disperse easier
    Wait it out, for most the pain will subside (as stated earlier)
    Rotate spot injections
    Inject slow
    Make sure the volume of the injection is suitable for the muscle you are pinning in
    The last 3 i always do. Ill give the others a go. What about the swelling? I cant understand why its causing pain as the first shot i had of the stuff caused no pain at all and now the others are?

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbjuicer10 View Post
    What to do next, do i wait for it to go down, apply heat or something cold to it, not use the stuff again or take a trip to the hospital? (not rerally what i want to do)
    You could use heat it will help you out. Maybe use heat on the spot while you sleep. I had the same problem. First 6 injections I was sore for about 3-4 days after and one of them I had swollen up and was in severe pain for 3 days and after the third the pain went away but it was still swollen for another 2 days. I injected myself yesterday and I am proud to say I only feel a little tingly sensation and no severe pain.

The last 3 i always do. Ill give the others a go. What about the swelling? I cant understand why its causing pain as the first shot i had of the stuff caused no pain at all and now the others are?
    I think you've probably either just inflamed the tissue due to a knock in the wrong place whilst adminstering or the oils haven't dispersed. It should go down within the next week and disappear after 2 weeks if it's what I stated. Follow HawaiianPride's advice, you should be fine. Oh, whilst I had the lump I just used a different area till it went down.

Virgin muscles, nicked a vein, ect. Try different rotations if it hurts in specific areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Numb uK View Post
    I think you've probably either just inflamed the tissue due to a knock in the wrong place whilst adminstering or the oils haven't dispersed. It should go down within the next week and disappear after 2 weeks if it's what I stated. Follow HawaiianPride's advice, you should be fine. Oh, whilst I had the lump I just used a different area till it went down.
    I won't be going in that muscle again untill things have settled down and its back to normal.
    Last edited by newbjuicer10; 08-26-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Virgin muscles, nicked a vein, ect. Try different rotations if it hurts in specific areas.
    To be honest every muscle have hurt really bad the first time iv'e used it just never as bad as this one or swole up like this. I will be having another shot tomorrow which will be my 6th, ive used my right leg twice, left glute and right once snd left leg once so ill be using the left leg tomorrow for the second time, ill have to see how that goes.

It's the preservatives in your gear bro. Dirty gear can hurt like hell. Just manage through it.

I've done a short 6 week Prop blast at 100mg ED with dirty gear and it was the worst 6 weeks of my life.

It's the preservatives in your gear bro. Dirty gear can hurt like hell. Just manage through it.

I've done a short 6 week Prop blast at 100mg ED with dirty gear and it was the worst 6 weeks of my life.
    Ouch that sounds nasty!

Thread Information