Thread: Cycle help

Cody702 is offline New Member

Cycle help! Need experienced advice please!!!

Hi,

I'm new to the steroid world and had a couple of questions...

I'm doing a 8 week cycle of dbol and would like to stack something to keep my weight after the cycle. Should I stack deca and/or test e? Does somebody have anything better that i should do? How much a week and when? Any info would be much appreciated. I would love suggestions on other things like colmids ect. I really don't know much about it all and would love to be safe as possible...

please let me know what more info you might need

Stats:
    6'1
    13% bf
    200g protein daily
    Last edited by Cody702; 06-25-2010 at 01:57 AM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    You are currently running Dbol only? If so, how far into it are you? How much are you taking?

What are your goals? What is wrong with your diet (since you could add another 20+ pounds naturally)?

Im 2 weeks in on dbol only, i stupidly started with minimal knowledge and now that ive done my research i have realized that i have a lot to learn and defiantly need help. dbol shouldn't be done alone, lol... im naturally pretty thin and have worked out consistently and played sports my whole life, i have tried weight gainers but haven't seen too much results, so my diet is good. im doing orals 20mg for 2 weeks then 40mg for 4weeks the back to 20mg for 2 more weeks. im taking liver cleanse and multi vitamins daily. My goal is to gain as much mass as possible and keep it. I dont have to show my body off for the cycle so bloating is not a biggie as long as after my cycle i can loose it. i hope i make sense, i really would like to know more about what would be best for me.

What should i do? Ive realized im stupid for not doing enough research and all i want to do it correct my mistakes and have a great cycle with solid results...

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Cody702; 06-25-2010 at 02:09 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody702 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to the steroid world and had a couple of questions...

I'm doing a 8 week cycle of dbol and would like to stack something to keep my weight after the cycle. Should I stack deca and/or test e? Does somebody have anything better that i should do? How much a week and when? Any info would be much appreciated. I would love suggestions on other things like colmids ect. I really don't know much about it all and would love to be safe as possible...

please let me know what more info you might need

Stats:
    6'1
    13% bf
    200g protein daily
    1. Horrible first cycle
    2. No
    3. Eat more
    4. Read the stickies offered over @ the PCT sub-forum.

Your small and not ready for steroids . Food should and proper training should be your main priority.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    1. Horrible first cycle
    2. No
    3. Eat more
    4. Read the stickies offered over @ the PCT sub-forum.

Your small and not ready for steroids. Food should and proper training should be your main priority.
    Thanks for your comment. I would love if someone could help me figure out my current situation. What should i do? i understand that some people think i should be not doing roids yet but, I am @ my highest weight potential, ive trained hard, and i do eat healthy and a lot. ive gained 15 pounds in the last 2 years. So since im currently on it i am not going to stop mid cycle.

I would still like to know what i should stack on my current cycle to get the best results.

thanks

o-lineman60 is offline Junior Member
    How old are you?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Imo 6'1 and 180 pounds is not your weight potential. Would you mind posting up your current diet?

Oral cycles/Dbol only cycles are bad cycles to be doing

also if your knowledge of aas is as limited as it seems to be then you really need to do your research before considering aas/ or other performance enhancers. These substances can be very dangerous when used wrongly.

How old are you?
    Last edited by MaNiCC; 06-25-2010 at 03:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    i highly doubt you will see much gains off that doseing protocol....what little weight you do gain will mostly be water and when you come off you will eventually loose most of it bro.....sorry to be a buzzkill but it is what it is....at least you know now the mistakes you have made and hopefully learned from it....goodluck...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Post diet in detail. You are no where near done growing. Period.

cobra305 is offline Member
    Age?

im 23, my normal daily diet would look something like this:

Breakfast (when i wake up): 3eggs 1 whole wheat bagel 1 glass oj
    2 hours later (post work out) Protein mass gainer 50g protein
    2hours later: tuna fish sandwich (32g protein) with lettuce and tomato
    2hours later: Protein shake with 30g protein + 1 apple
    2hours later: 1 large skinless boneless chicken breast + mixed vegetables and 2 whole wheat toast pieces
    2hours later: Protein shake with 30g protein + 1 banana

Thread Information