fergie123 is offline Junior Member

Quick CC/Math Question... Var/Prop

Ok this is very newbie but... If a container/Vial of Prop says this contains 10 10MLs each of which contains 100 Mgs does that mean if I do .3 when I inject (Mon Weds Fri) that one would get 300 a week? Wanting 300 mgs a week of Prop with 40 mgs of Var for 4 weeks and then 50 mgs of Var the last 4. Thanks for help... O and when to start PCT? Is it lighter since its only 300 ? Thanks for help guys. Much appreciated

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stats.

thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    for you to take 300 mgs of prop. you would need to take 3ccs in a week, how ever you want to break the shots down is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Stats.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

cobra305 is offline Member
    It is obvious from what you just said you ahve done zero research, as previously asked what are your stats
    wt
    bf%
    years training
    cycle exp

Ugggggh.... I have done a lot of research actually. I was planning on just doing Var only for first cycle but then everyone and their mother says to add test so I have it but am not familiar or have ever pinned before.
    24 yrs
    180 lbs
    6'2
    7-9% body fat
    ***Long waisted, short legs, look about 200lbs, hold weight well...

-I was going to do Var only for 8 weeks at 40mgs for week 1-4 then 50 5-8. Then Prop came along, and I def dont wanna do 500. Sides are a big concern for me. I am already very vascular and pretty strong, looking to get over a plateau. I just dont really understand how things are measured etc. Thanks again

cobra305 is offline Member
    prop should be shot at minimum of eod preferably ed to help keep blood levels stable

Diet is your best friend at this point. Your tiny and don't understand how nutrition works. If you run this, you'll shrink back down to 180lbs. Simply because you don't know how to eat yet.

Head to the diet section or let that BJpenn guy link you some shit like he always does.

I appreciate your response as you are one of the few who did. However this is something im set on so if you could help me with my questions that would be awesome. I eat roughly 3500 - 4000 calories a day. I have a crazy metabolism but nonetheless, is what I have enough to last 8 weeks? EOD how many cc to get to 300/week? Thanks...

Sorry bro, I'm here to inform people that aren't steroid ready not do them. Not the opposite.

Good luck.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    1ml=1cc means in 1 cc you will get 100mg of test if your test is 100mg per ml and you have 10 ml thats 1000 mg of test divided by 8 weeks = 125mg per week so the answer is no you do not have near enough gear. please dont poke yourself until you understand more. ST

Thats what I thought ST. Thanks alot. I think I'm just gonna hit the Var at 60 mgs a day for 8 weeks as a first go and see how it goes. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Appreciate concern.

Thread Information