ty357 is offline Member

2nd cycle option fellas

Whats up fellas. I decided not to compete this october. I will like to put on some more mass and probally compete in april. So fellas here is the proposed cycle. 1-12 test e 750mgs a week and tren e 1-10 400mgs a week and winnie or var 8-12. I will also have some caber or ai on hand or anything else you guys think i should have. Pct hcg through out cycle, nolva and clomid. Also should a oral kick start be needed? any other advice fellas i trully apriciate it. Thanks

cobra305 is offline Member
    Test prop/tren a is what I am running as my second cycle and results are great. I also run a test e 500mg week cycle for my first one. Thus far I have not found the sides to be over bearing. Current doses are 700mg test a week and just under 500mg's tren a per week. You should look into this since tren a if sides are overwhelming gets out of your system faster and the test p yields little bloat

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    With long esters yeah, Var would be my choice of kickstart. Winstrol < Var IMO. Caber on hand. Personally, I'd do Primo aswell throughout cycle to enhance each compound and make it more anabolic .

If that's you in your Av, won't bother for stats. Good luck on your cycle bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    Whats up fellas. I decided not to compete this october. I will like to put on some more mass and probally compete in april. So fellas here is the proposed cycle. 1-12 test e 750mgs a week and tren e 1-10 400mgs a week and winnie or var 8-12. I will also have some caber or ai on hand or anything else you guys think i should have. Pct hcg through out cycle, nolva and clomid. Also should a oral kick start be needed? any other advice fellas i trully apriciate it. Thanks
    i wouldent but you can use a kickstart....i myself would want to maybe go with test tren at first to see how it all effects me when it kicks in then if all is going well then maybee add winny or var...otherwise i feel its a solid plan as long as the tren agrees with you and you will know before its time to add a 3rd compound i would think but with all that being said ive never run tren so this is all hypothetical....

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Test prop/tren a is what I am running as my second cycle and results are great. I also run a test e 500mg week cycle for my first one. Thus far I have not found the sides to be over bearing. Current doses are 700mg test a week and just under 500mg's tren a per week. You should look into this since tren a if sides are overwhelming gets out of your system faster and the test p yields little bloat
    Ok bro. How long are you running your current cycle and i will def look in to that cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    With long esters yeah, Var would be my choice of kickstart. Winstrol < Var IMO. Caber on hand. Personally, I'd do Primo aswell throughout cycle to enhance each compound and make it more anabolic .

If that's you in your Av, won't bother for stats. Good luck on your cycle bro.
    yea thats me in the avy and believe it or not its a natural pic. Thanks bro and i will take that advice in to consideration. i like the primo idea as well

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I may have missed it, but what did your first cycle consist of? I just wouldn't recommend tren on only your 2nd cycle. I would rather recommend something like deca (or npp if doing the kickstart) for only your 2nd cycle.

cobra305 is offline Member
    8-10 weeks depending on how I tolerate sides. i know many people say tren is a no go for your 2nd cycle and to try deca but from my understanding deca bloats you like crazy. With tren a if it becomes to overwhelmig you can discontinue and sides would dissipate shortly there after since it is a short ester.

Correction: didn't notice this was his second cycle in his thread subject title.

Stick with two compounds.

1-14 Test E 600-750mg PW
    1-6 Var 80mg+ kickstart
    NAC 600mg PD or Liv52 2 caps PD
    Dex or Exe on hand
    PCT 16+

G4R
    If you are worried about bloat, look into adex, letro or proviron .

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i wouldent but you can use a kickstart....i myself would want to maybe go with test tren at first to see how it all effects me when it kicks in then if all is going well then maybee add winny or var...otherwise i feel its a solid plan as long as the tren agrees with you and you will know before its time to add a 3rd compound i would think but with all that being said ive never run tren so this is all hypothetical....
    Ok ghettoboyd thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I may have missed it, but what did your first cycle consist of? I just wouldn't recommend tren on only your 2nd cycle. I would rather recommend something like deca (or npp if doing the kickstart) for only your 2nd cycle.
    1st cycle test e 1-12 500mgs ew 1-4dbol 30mgs ed. got excellent gaines and kept most. also got next t no sides with that cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    8-10 weeks depending on how I tolerate sides. i know many people say tren is a no go for your 2nd cycle and to try deca but from my understanding deca bloats you like crazy. With tren a if it becomes to overwhelmig you can discontinue and sides would dissipate shortly there after since it is a short ester.
    yea i here alot of ppl saying tren is a no go for 2nd cycle. but why
    Correction: didn't notice this was his second cycle in his thread subject title.

Stick with two compounds.

1-14 Test E 600-750mg PW
    1-6 Var 80mg+ kickstart
    NAC 600mg PD or Liv52 2 caps PD
    Dex or Exe on hand
    PCT 16+
    thanks bro. but why wouldnt you reccomend the tren
    If you are worried about bloat, look into adex, letro or proviron.
    Thanks bro mostlikely the adex and proviron .

It's the harshest anabolic compound out there. Not recommended until you get familiar with more compounds. I'd say 4-5+ cycles under you belt. Other 19nors you can run though, as long as you've gotten familiar with test first. Just trying to get you to reach your goals without running very harsh compounds.

ty357 is offline Member
    It's the harshest anabolic compound out there. Not recommended until you get familiar with more compounds. I'd say 4-5+ cycles under you belt. Other 19nors you can run though, as long as you've gotten familiar with test first. Just trying to get you to reach your goals without running very harsh compounds.
    respect thanks bro

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Tren is awesome, but like Hawaiian stated, so until you've experienced a couple different anabolics and understand how your body reacts, you should jump onto the tren wagon. I made it my 3rd cycle but really low, test @ 250. tren A @ 350/wk and it worked wonders. I dont know how some of these first timers can deal with pounding down numbers like 600/wk test and tren on their buddies advise

G4R
    If you are looking for more size, var prob isn't what you want. If I am running a bulking cycle, and want a kickstart, I use prop or npp (or both), and sometimes dbol . Anavar isn't really a mass builder in the sense that it seems you are wanting.

I still think deca is going to be your best bet right now, but def stay away from tren for the time being.

ty357 is offline Member
    If you are looking for more size, var prob isn't what you want. If I am running a bulking cycle, and want a kickstart, I use prop or npp (or both), and sometimes dbol . Anavar isn't really a mass builder in the sense that it seems you are wanting.

I still think deca is going to be your best bet right now, but def stay away from tren for the time being.
    Thanks for the input bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've been around a long, long time and have followed every one of your posts, and you seem to have some of the best genetics I've seen. I'd recommend running the test and tren as you have listed in post 1, and skipping the var, winny, and the oral kickstart. you won't need them. you will go far in this sport, keep us posted and don't forget us when you're famous. this is not advice I would give the average user on his second cycle, but you are by no means the average user.

G4R
    If Big feels you are ready for tren , then by all means, go for it. He has been around all this a lot longer than probably 99% of the members here.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If Big feels you are ready for tren, then by all means, go for it. He has been around all this a lot longer than probably 99% of the members here.
    thanks for the kind words J. I'm checking on what we talked about earlier, I'll give you a call tomorrow.
    sorry for the hijack.

Thread Information