bencher420 is offline Junior Member

Is this a stupid idea?

So I just took my last dose of prop today 100mgs EOD. This cycle got all messed

up about 5 weeks in when signs of gyno showed up. I've been on 2.5 mgs of

letro for like 3 weeks, gyno is about half the size. The letro really destroyed all

my gains was up 10lbs by week 5 but now just up 3lbs little less body fat

though. Cycle was spose to be 10 weeks but just ran out today about 8 weeks

in. I was thinking about just running PCT now or running superdrol for the next 2

weeks than getting on PCT. what do you think? and Yes I still have superdrol.

cobra305 is offline Member
    just run pct

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Pct now.

Then research more on Letro and how harsh it is on your Estro, and should only be used as a last resort. Dex/Exe would have been far better choices.

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Dude, why use Letro? You should just have used nolva.

I did research on letro but everything I read said that it would just "hinder" gains not wipe out gains you already made. I wouldn't of taken it if I knew the whole cycle would be for nothing. I would of just left the titties alone till I was off the cycle. I just started to pyrimid down to .25 mgs letro. I was thinking if I stayed on a little longer at a low dose of letro and continued prop or superdrol I could maybe get some gains back.

dude you said you had no prop left, what is it? Do you have prop or are gonna run s-drol by itself like a jack ass please inform us

stats
    bf%
    cycle exp
    wt
    years training

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I've done letro on cycle and didnt destroy my gains perhaps there is more to this fvcked up cycle as you say

I thought I explained everything pretty well... I did do research on letro, and nova when signs of gyno appeared. After weighing the pros and cons of both I decided to go with letro because it appeared to be the correct choice for gyno reversal, as some people state that nova does not always work. Reversal at the time was the number one priority, not keeping my gains. Now that i've run the letro and the gyno has pretty much subsided enough so that it is no longer a worry, putting back on my gains is my priority. I have sdrol on hand but I would have to get more prop. I won't be able to get the prop in time for my next dose I would probably have to wait 3-4 days. By the way the cycle was dosed without interruption, 8am every other day, diet was clean as hell with very very few exceptions. I've done 3 cycles in the past but the last one was over 5 years ago with the exception of pro hormones (sdrol). I just got back into cycling so I wanted to start with something easy like a prop only cycle. I'm not trying to be Mr Olympia here. I didn't do any anti-e because I've never had a problem in the past. I was having great gains in size and strength until the use of letro leading me to believe that was the culprit since nothing else had changed.
    stats:
    5' 11
    11%
    training for 10 years

oh yeah I know some of you think your clever and you'll check my stats to my profile stats. The reason there different is that my buddy used to use this profile with me about 7 years ago when this was still anabolicreview.com. he no longer uses it.
    Last edited by bencher420; 06-27-2010 at 03:26 PM.

forgot to add I've done test, deca , EQ in the past cycles.

Thread Information