Morgoth is offline Associate Member

Why use Letro when you can use Nolva for gyno?

This has been bugging me. Basically, if you get gyno on cycle, why use Letro and destroy your gains when you can just use Nolva? You also save some money since you are not buying Letro, and you get to keep all your gains.

The only reason against this I can think of is that there is some kind of gyno (such as the one you get on Tren ) that Nolva can't reverse. But thats all.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Basically, WHY USE LETRO WHEN YOU CAN USE NOLVA?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Because people get caught up in the internet BS and they all claim Letro is the only option for Gyno related issues. Sure, if you want kill nearly all of your estrogen which in turn leads to more side effects including the Gyno issues you already have.

Letro as a last resort people. Dex, Exe, or Nolva both work great.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Letro as a last resort people. Dex, Exe, or Nolva both work great.
    hit that one right in the fcuken head... Im not sure why the Letro craze wont go away. I keep aromasin on hand, lucky Ive never had to use.

Bump.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive only ever used nolva for estro control......

Family Guy is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    hit that one right in the fcuken head... Im not sure why the Letro craze wont go away. I keep aromasin on hand, lucky Ive never had to use.
    Jesus hope it is ok that i cal u that ? Thanks !!

How kan u say something so stopid ?? Maby u not have estrogen problems and gyno symptoms. If u have gyno then nolva wont do much. To block some water retention and some estrogen yes. But nolva does nothing to gyno.. By the way i found this..

by Anthony Roberts -- Aromasin (Exemestane) is one of those weird compounds that nobody really knows what to do with. What we generally hear about it makes it very uninteresting…It’s a third generation Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) just like Arimidex (Anastrozole) and Femera (Letrozole ). Both of those two drugs are very efficient at stopping the conversion of androgens into estrogen, and since we have them, why bother with Aromasin? It’s a little harder to get than the other two commonly used aromatase inhibitors, because it’s not in high demand, and there’s never been a readily apparent advantage to using it. And I mean…lets face it: It’s awkward-sounding. Aromasin doesn’t have much of a ring to it, and exemestane is even worse. Arimidex has a bunch of cool abbreviations ("A-dex" or just ‘dex) and even Letrozole is just "Letro" to most people. Where’s the cool nickname for Aromasin/exemestane? A-Sin? E-Stane? It just doesn’t work. It’s the black sheep of AIs. And why do we even need it when we have Letrozole, which is by far the most efficient AI for stopping aromatization (the process by which your body converts testosterone into estrogen)? Letro can reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater; clinically a dose as low as 100mcgs has been shown to provide maximum aromatase inhibition (2)! So why would we need any other AIs? Well, first of all, estrogen is necessary for healthy joints (3) as well as a healthy immune system (4). So getting rid of 98% of the estrogen in your body for an extended period of time may not be the best of ideas. This may be useful on an extreme cutting cycle, leading up to a bodybuilding contest, or if you are particularly prone to gyno, but certainly can’t be used safely for extended periods of time without compromising your joints and immune system.

So that leaves us with Arimidex, which isn’t as potent as Letrozole, but at . 5mgs/day will still get rid of around half (50%) of the estrogen in your body. Problem solved, right? Use Arimidex on your typical cycles, and if you are very prone to gyno or are getting ready for a contest, use Letro.

Lol^

Anthony is joke, sorry dude.

I will say this again, Letro as a last resort. As stated above, he is correct, it kills damn near all of your Estrogen. If you have a lack of Estrogen in the body at those amounts... well for those of us who are experienced know what happens.

That article was stupid. He was bashing on Aromasin because it sounded weird? **** that... Exemestane rids up to 80% of estrogen and helps with bone density as well. Dex rids up to 50%. Both work well and won't kill your entire estrogen like Letro. Will also help with bloat WITHOUT getting cramps up the ass. Letro blows ass if you are simply looking to fight off slight gyno and keep bloat down.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    so when people say everyone reacts differently to certain compounds does that not hold true to the compounds your discussing currently cuz personally I don't have good luck with dex for controlling gyno However with a maint. dose of letro I seem to have good results I think the key is a true maint dose for me just my .002

Peace

I do agree that one should try other avenues before letro

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    so when people say everyone reacts differently to certain compounds does that not hold true to the compounds your discussing currently cuz personally I don't have good luck with dex for controlling gyno However with a maint. dose of letro I seem to have good results I think the key is a true maint dose for me just my .002

Peace
    That's great Letro worked for you. And I'm not saying it doesn't, but Arimidex and Aromasin also work, IF you have the real shit.

Sounds like your Dex was bunk. I've never heard of Dex doing nothing for a person in the right amounts. But some AI's do work better then others with different body chemistry's.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    That's great Letro worked for you. And I'm not saying it doesn't, but Arimidex and Aromasin also work, IF you have the real shit.

Sounds like your Dex was bunk. I've never heard of Dex doing nothing for a person in the right amounts. But some AI's do work better then others with different body chemistry's.
    What u say is so true. Alot UG labs and others do now. Make SERMS and AI like crazy. If them products is good or bad. I realy not know. But adex is expensive. And when them UG labs are seling it to half the price. Then u kan think for ur self. Liquid adex and stuf i realy not belive in that. What about liquid nolva. LOL !

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a difference when looking at these two. Most people who have serious gyno issues will run a low dose of letro for an entire cycle. They already know that they will nedd. it. Nolva can be helped to stop it right after it starts.

Truthfully i prefer running an AI during my cycle because i am gyno prone. But i would never use Letro. I prefer adex. I only run it at .25 mg EOD. I like this approach better than waiting til i get the effects then running Nolva

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Its mainly a matter of one preventing gyno, and one removing gyno. Cant say that Letro is overhyped if it has worked for many people. Cant say it works all the time if some have run it correctly and had no gyno reversal.

It all comes down to how your body reacts to it.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Its mainly a matter of one preventing gyno, and one removing gyno. Cant say that Letro is overhyped if it has worked for many people. Cant say it works all the time if some have run it correctly and had no gyno reversal.

It all comes down to how your body reacts to it.
    exactly so... I have tried dex nolva and letro (all legit products) and I find letro gives me my best results I run a very low dose no libido issues no issues with lack of gains
    Now with that being said if dex was started b4 cycle and ran straight through it may work fine but in my experience it does nothing for already progressing gyno and I have reversed pre-existing gyno with letro also now at that high of a dose I do get libido issues dry aching joints and a possible slowing in gains
    I still believe IMHO dose control is the key

Peace

Is Nolva better for prevention or curing gyno?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Nolva will prevent it and get rid of the symptons.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Is Nolva better for prevention or curing gyno?
    It can be used for prevention but i feel it is better used for stopping gyno that has just started. For prevention i would run an AI at a low dose

Thread Information