Thread: Winstrol kick

miboleron is offline Junior Member

Winstrol kick

Hi there,

I have just started a cycle of test prop 500 mg a week and winny shots of 50 ed. Just wondering how long does it take to feel the winn. I am at my 3-rd week if test and 4-th shot of winny.

Tnks.

No one can answear?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    3rd weeek? Should have been kicked in a while ago. Could be bunk.

Well, prop definitely kicked in i feel it, i have more strenght, and i am 2 kilos up.The problem is with winny. I am shooting 50 mg ed already did my 5-th shotq but cant feel anything above the test. Is this normal? - Winny is fast acting and should feel it in 3-4 days. How much time you need to feel it?

Shredded1 is offline Total ★FAKE★ Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miboleron View Post
    Well, prop definitely kicked in i feel it, i have more strenght, and i am 2 kilos up.The problem is with winny. I am shooting 50 mg ed already did my 5-th shotq but cant feel anything above the test. Is this normal? - Winny is fast acting and should feel it in 3-4 days. How much time you need to feel it?
    dude, prop will kick in and be stronger acting because it promotes strength and weight gain. For winny it is kinda shadowed because the test masks the effects winny has. it would be hard to tell the difference between what each one does by itself when put together....if youve never ran them individually you cant asses which drug is giving you the effects you feel. My advice is look for abnormally high strength gains when you arent gaining weight anymore. That's when the winny could show its effects.

Also, be glad you won't have to worry about many estrogen issues. The winny has anti-e properties that help take out some estrogen so you have less overall levels at the end of the cycle, to aid in natural test recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredded1 View Post
    dude, prop will kick in and be stronger acting because it promotes strength and weight gain. For winny it is kinda shadowed because the test masks the effects winny has. it would be hard to tell the difference between what each one does by itself when put together....if youve never ran them individually you cant asses which drug is giving you the effects you feel. My advice is look for abnormally high strength gains when you arent gaining weight anymore. That's when the winny could show its effects.

Also, be glad you won't have to worry about many estrogen issues. The winny has anti-e properties that help take out some estrogen so you have less overall levels at the end of the cycle, to aid in natural test recovery.
    Thanks man. I did litle research in the net (I dont thrust my source), the ampules look good, they are De_s_ma 3 in a box, the substance separates the way it should, the pain from injecting is like increasing for several hours and going down after. Actually all seems good except the results. Guess ill have to wait a little bit.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    3rd weeek? Should have been kicked in a while ago. Could be bunk.
    He didn't say 3rd week. He said he has taken 4 shots of the winny so I assume he's on his 4th day. I start to look harder after the first week on winny and I look like a piece of stone after about 3 or so. That is of coarse when my bf is extremely low.

Shredded1 is offline Total ★FAKE★ Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    He didn't say 3rd week. He said he has taken 4 shots of the winny so I assume he's on his 4th day. I start to look harder after the first week on winny and I look like a piece of stone after about 3 or so. That is of coarse when my bf is extremely low.
    yes, winny and other other heavy androgens give you that rock solid look.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    @ a low BF, they certainly do.

Thread Information