conchshell78 is offline New Member

First Cycle! Gonna use test/anavar. Pct - Clomid

This is gonna be my first cycle. I've done alot of research on certain steroids and I like what I hear about a test/anavar stack. Got a few questions so sorry for the long explaination but I need some advice.

To make a long story short--

I'm 31 yrs old, 5'9", 140lbs soaking wet. In Nov. 2005 I had testicular cancer and my left one was removed.

For the past six months I've been drained of energy. I thought maybe because I only got one nut, my test was low, so I got a blood test. My test was at 323, now after taking 45 days of just Clomid, my test is at 650, but did nothing for my energy. So lately I've been looking into testosterone replacement .

I'm not looking to get huge but this is what I plan to do to increase my energy.

10 week cycle -
    Testosterone -E - 250mg a week
    Anavar - 30mg a day
    Estrogen blocker through cycle (I'm not sure what to use here)

PCT-
    Clomid - 50 mg a day for 2 weeks

I do have a workout and diet plan while on the cycle. The point of me doing this is to increase my test and hope to have energy, not to get huge. I figured if I'm gonna take test why not stack it with a mild steroid and get great results.
    So my questions are:

Is this a good first cycle?
    How much is this gonna cost me on average? (break it down.)
    What's the best estrogen blocker and how many mg?
    And if this doesn't increase my energy then what?

Don't get too sarcastic just need some advice. Thanks for your replies!
    Last edited by conchshell78; 06-25-2010 at 04:31 PM.

abraham23 is offline New Member
    from what i've heard i think you need to be at 500mg of test e a week, if not more since you are going to be using it as HRT.
    see what the senior members say, if not see your doctor since he might prescribe this to you for legit reasons.

Thread Information