Viper68 is offline New Member

Cholesterol questions.

Here is my current cycle:

Weeks 1-12 300 MG Test Week
    Weeks 1-7- Anadrol 75 MG Daily
    Weeks 7-12- Winstrol Oral 50 MG Daily..

I am a few days away from starting the winny phase heres my issue:

I just got my blood levels checked and everything was alright except my cholesterol which was - 305 Bad Cholesterol
    10 YES 10 Good cholesterol
    My doctor advised to quit bulking up and come back in 2 months to get it checked again as he believed the test may have been off a little bit.
    I am 6'3 215 lbs about 11% BF.
    Anyone have any tips on foods to eat to get my cholesterol down without losing muscle mass?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Don't worry about cholesterol while on cycle, that's tantamount to being concerned about testicular atrophy...they are par for the course.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

AnonMouse is offline New Member
    While some hdl loss and ldl gain is par for the course 10 and 305 are horrible. I feel you have due cause for concern. My recommendation would be to get more cardio ( I know not ideal for bulk) and to cut back on triglycerides and foods high in cholesterol (again not ideal for bulk) substitute chicken and fish for your red meat. also fish oil, avocados and others high in omega 3's will help. I was in a similar boat with 15 and 190. A really good breakfast option is some of the more natural oatmeals. bobs red mill 7 grain is my fav. Also try egg beaters instead of anything with yolks. I really struggle with diet to keep my protein intake high and cholesterol low. I had moderate success with probiotics acidophillus and the like. There are tons of resources on the net. I would do the research, your heart will thank you. I have always wondered how lipitor or others would work while on cycle. I have kept my numbers managible through diet so I never really looked into it.

Thread Information