Thread: hey mike

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

hey mike

you posted a reply to a post of mine in which you stated that you don't recommed pyramiding an oil based steroid . i've never heard that before, and just wanted to know why you don't ramp steroids such as sus. thanks for the info, bro

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well bro as Mike is offline, probably hitting the weights, I'll give you an opinon!

Because of the esters is in oil base gear the Test is slowly released into the body, inaffect they taper up naturally and the slowly leave the system tapering back down again.

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Big Al is right no need to taper.I asked this question ages ago and O Jason explained it to me just as Big Al has.Tapering is an old fashioned way of doing it.

Billy

Mike Guest
    oils are self tapering - they take a few weeks to load up in your system and a few weeks to off load - if you taper up or down you're wasting your time and juice as well as hindering your gains - dont believe the myth out there that you need to taper so your body doesnt "crash"

does this hold true when coming off as well. you don't recommend a taper down when coming off? sorry to sound dumb but i've done sus a couple of times and always tapered. this is very new to me. thanks

Mike Guest
    no not with oils - say you're taking deca at 400 for 8wks straight - when you come off it will take about a month before that deca is not active in your system anymore - where as winny will be gone in a day - so there is no need to taper off a self tapering drug and something like winny since every days dose is for that particular day you dont need to taper that either because of its short half life - though if concerned you CAN taper winny UP only because for some 50mgs is a shock to the liver and you could go up slower if you wanted....well that was more than an explanation than you wanted - hope i made sense

i'm gonna go back on sus again in january. that will be the only the oil i will use. i've tapered up as high as 750 mg/wk. for my next cycle, should i start with this amount, or should i stay at 500 mg/wk. i'm 6'2", 240 lbs, 14% bf, 23 yrs old, and am looking to get bigger and stronger

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Big Al is 100% correct you never taper up or down an oil based AS

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to ruin everybodies dream here..but oils got NOTHING to do with release time.
    It's all about the esters.
    And besides that, i believe in tapering also, you will crash if you don't taper..even if you use clomid , becuase your natual test is WAY lower then what you inject.
    Doesn't it sound logical that you will have less of a crash then if you taper down a bit.

Giz

Mike Guest
    No it doesnt seem logical to me - tapering an oil based steroid is useless - you can taper down all ya want but if you know how testosterone is produced and how gear effects these levels - in specific how oil based gear such as his sus - you would know that you are not going to "crash" coming off a cycle - not when injecting a dose like 750mg/wk - the only way I could see someone crashing because they didnt taper down is if they were taking in atleast 500mg EOD........what kind of experience are you basing this on gizmo?

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you on Sus mike, because sus has 4 different esters.
    But i'm just saying that oil doesn't have anytihng to do with self tapering....
    Anyways..i personally feel better if i taper down..

Giz

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Your bodys going to taper down anyway from the test so why bother I dont understand if anything in the beging of you cycle I would hit it even hard because you body is still producing natural test. So increase your chances of growing by using both you bodys natural test and the AS

Thread Information