AnonMouse is offline New Member

rehabing with deca?

I have had bad knees and a bad neck for quite some time. I worked out like a fiend naturally and with the low tech supplements and it always felt better. Then I did my first cycle and my knee pain almost vanished. My neck was significantly better. After two cycles I have not had knee pain ever since unless it is bent for really long time (planes car rides etc.) Or I try to squat more than about 350. Yeah I know 350 big deal but I can only go to failure and when my knees give out long before my glutes I would call that failure.

Anyway 2 years later the neck pain is coming back and I noticed my knees are starting to bother me more and more.

My question to you guys is: Did the Deca actually help? Was it placebo? was it just the fact that I put on enough muscle to compensate for the weak ligaments and almost non-existent cartilidge?

cycle 1) 10 weeks:
    wk 1-8 500mg test prop/
    wk 2-10200mg deca/
    wk 2-8 150mg tren

cycle 2
    same but subsitute sustanon for test and anvar for tren.

I ask because I am wanting to try again. Just getting back into research mode. dusted off the ole lleyellyns bible...

Thanks for your replies!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    deca helps with joint pain, but typically only for the period when it is active in your system.

Big I appreciate your answer!
    I read a journal article one upon a time that it helped to lubricate joints. I have tried and tried to find it and cant. I was wondering if anyone actually knows how it works on joints? I am a science geek. I guess you are saying that it has no repairing properties. That confirms my suspicion. I wonder if I could take relatively low doses as needed to help.
    Thanks again and any and all feedback will be appreciated.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    true that it does not help to cure joints, only to help lubricate them while still active. it's common for trt patients to use a low dose for the "cushioning" properties, but due to the extremely suppressive nature of the compound this is not something non-trt patients would want to consider, imho. if not on trt I would recommend looking into glucosamine/chondroitin/msm

Excellent advise. I have done glucosamine, chondrotin, MSM and SamE for years. They do help but nothing worked like deca . I will continue to look into it but you are confirming my fears that it is not a viable solution. I guess I will just enjoy it when on cycle and deal with it when off.
    Thanks again!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    The only thing that can cure joint/tendon issues is surgery and physical therapy, surgery being the more effective route. I love deca for it's ability to mask the pain while lifting really heavy on cycle...sucks when you come off though!

Yeah when on cycle I could squat almost 500 before my knees gave out. And even then they didnt hurt they just quit on me. I think I need to hit the gym harder so I can hurry up and reach a plateau that would justify another cycle!

Thread Information