Previous cycles

1st - Test E 500mg 12 weeks

2nd - Test E 500mg 10 weeks /Wini 8 weeks

Proposed cycle

Test E 500mg week 1-15
    Deca 300mg week 1-13
    Dbol 40mg week 1-5

Questions

1. I am prone to retaining water weight and possibly gyno irritations, with that said LiquiDex at .25 ED during weeks 1-5 ( dbol ) or weeks 1-15?

2. Clomid/Nolva for PCT. Reccomended dosage? Was thinking 100/100/50/50 clomid and 50/50/20/20 Nolva.

3. If the Liquidex is not reccomended I am considering running a bit of Letro weeks 1-5 ( .25 a day ) to be safe with the dbol, thoughts?

4. A bit of a noob question but the Deca only needs to be pinned once a week correct? Would like to keep injections to my thighs. 3 Injections a week, hitting one leg twice a week. Or I may just mix the deca/test injections sense its not much.

5. Cabergoline .5mg every 4 days sound right? Attempting to be safe with the Deca. Should I run it from the start or add it if I notice problems.

Edit - This cycle will not be ran until October at the earliest. Only if I am ready though, im here to learn.
    Last edited by Always Learning; 06-26-2010 at 06:24 PM.

One more thing.

I was considering using Equipoise instead of the deca , seems like less sides and less risk for myself considering im prone to bloating and such. Willing to take any advice as I continue to research deca and Equopoise a bit more. This is definatly going to be a bulk cycle which has me lean towards Deca, however I do respect steroids and fear the dreaded "Deca dick" as well as too much of a bloat. Then again, when I bloat on cycle it certainly helps me push more weight.
    Last edited by Always Learning; 06-26-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Z Life is offline Banned
    I was considering a cycle similar to this. However ive only ran 1 cycle and dont feel I need to add Deca yet.

NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    I did that cycle two years ago and ran Test E250/Deca300 best I can explain my cycle was...

250mgs Test-E and 150mgs Deca EVERY THIRD DAY. Hit each glute E3D.

Had no sides what so ever. Cut the Deca in week 10 and ran the test 12 weeks.

Added Winstrol in week 6-12. Nice.

PCT what you have right there.

You can run caber the whole cycle if you want to be safe. .25 E4D.

Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post

Added Winstrol in week 6-12. Nice.

PCT what you have right there.

You can run caber the whole cycle if you want to be safe. .25 E4D.
    I was tempted to add Winstrol actually week 11-17. However, sense this is my first time using Deca I figured it would be best to evaluate its potency without the added winny strength.

Edit - NR2. Did you use Adex or anythingout throughout cycle? I bloat up like a blowfish. This can be beneficial for strength/size gains however it also leads me to beleive I should be running an AI to be safe. Wait till my nipps get itchy? or be safe and run it throughout cycle?
    Last edited by Always Learning; 06-26-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Fakey_AK is offline Junior Member
    i would rather use adex than letro. Letro very harsh and will kill the estrogen and still need some estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakey_AK View Post
    i would rather use adex than letro. Letro very harsh and will kill the estrogen and still need some estrogen.
    Sounds good. Im still debating if I need to run the Adex EOD from the start of my cycle or wait until I notice some itchy nips haha.

Any opinions on needing Cabergoline to fight the deca sides? Run it from day 1 or once again, wait until I notice lack of libido ( seeing as how I could mix up the gyno symptoms as Test or Dbol related ).

Edit - I may bump the deca to 400mg a week. Opinions on that are welcome.

me personally i would ran adex eod from the getgo. I always say prevention is better than cure. But u should know by now if ur gyno prone or not.

What do u mean loss of libido? If ur talking about the 19 nor, just up the test doses. But u should be fine.

Is the caber for progesterone side?

If u bump the deca u must bump the test.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If u bump the deca u must bump the test.
    why?

me personally i would ran adex eod from the getgo. I always say prevention is better than cure. But u should know by now if ur gyno prone or not.

What do u mean loss of libido? If ur talking about the 19 nor, just up the test doses. But u should be fine.

Is the caber for progesterone side?
    Yes the caber is for progesterone sides, want to have gyno covered on all fronts and im pretty sure my girlfriend will snap if I dont deliver the goods. Milky nipples are her job not mine ( someday atleast )

400 Deca /500 Test wont work out decent? I see alot of cycles where they are running the deca and test at equal doses. Then again maybe they werent concerned with libido.

Big
    you can run deca higher than test if wanted without a problem, while the deca completely suppresses your natural test production, it can not suppress the test that you inject. I've ran 600mg/week deca and 200mg/week test without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why?
    Alot of ppl i know keep there test double that of deca . So they dont get any floppy man syndrome. but not everybody reacts the same again.

Big
    Alot of ppl i know keep there test double that of deca. So they dont get any floppy man syndrome. but not everybody reacts the same again.
    people who believe what the parrots tell them.

you can run deca higher than test if wanted without a problem, while the deca completely suppresses your natural test production, it can not suppress the test that you inject. I've ran 600mg/week deca and 200mg/week test without any problems.
    Big lay it out for me, I trust your judgement more then my own. Aka... I trust you with my giblets ( no homo ).

Week 1-5 Dbol 40 or 50 mg
    Week 1-15 Test E 500mg a week (2 shots a week 200mg deca /250mg Test)
    Week 1-13 Deca 400mg a week (2 shots a week 200mg deca/250mg Test)
    Week 1-15 Adex .25mg EOD ( Or wait until I get itchy nips? )
    Week 1-15 Caber .5mg E4D ( Or wait until I get libido issues or lactation? )

Nolva/Clomid for 4 weeks at solid doses and a little Letro if it seems nessecary.

people who believe what the parrots tell them.
    U c i gave u a reason for opinion and answer to ur queston. U reply by being sarcastic. Instead u could've replied and givin ur input on ur way of thinking and reason and experience. Ur a pro right? So then help like 1. We all wanna learn, but nobody gonna come back for advice or input when they get flamed or insulted. i saying this in a constructive way.

Big
    U c i gave u a reason for opinion and answer to ur queston. U reply by being sarcastic. Instead u could've replied and givin ur input on ur way of thinking and reason and experience. Ur a pro right? So then help like 1. We all wanna learn, but nobody gonna come back for advice or input when they get flamed or insulted. i saying this in a constructive way.
    see post 12...

Op i wouldn't use letro in pct. the estrogen rebound will be bad.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post
    Big lay it out for me, I trust your judgement more then my own. Aka... I trust you with my giblets ( no homo ).

Week 1-5 Dbol 40 or 50 mg
    Week 1-15 Test E 500mg a week (2 shots a week 200mg deca /250mg Test)
    Week 1-13 Deca 400mg a week (2 shots a week 200mg deca/250mg Test)
    Week 1-15 Adex .25mg EOD ( Or wait until I get itchy nips? )
    Week 1-15 Caber .5mg E4D ( Or wait until I get libido issues or lactation? )

Nolva/Clomid for 4 weeks at solid doses and a little Letro if it seems nessecary.
    personally I would not use the adex or caber unless sides call for it, and I would not use letro during pct. I would consider adding hcg for the last 2/3 of the cycle and continue to just before pct starts, I would dose at 500iu/e5d. for pct I would run
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

personally I would not use the adex or caber unless sides call for it, and I would not use letro during pct. I would consider adding hcg for the last 2/3 of the cycle and continue to just before pct starts, I would dose at 500iu/e5d. for pct I would run
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    Awesome. Ill make sure and have Adex/Caber on hand and attempt to ignore the bloat and wait for real symptoms to start before I freak about Gyno or Libido.

I will also look into finding a source for HCG as ive seen that is a smart practice with alot of cycles.

1 question/worry. How will I be able to differenciate the sides from Test and Deca ? What I am asking is if I should see signs of gyno ect what would make me use Adex over Caber or vice versa?

Edit - Should I worry about the bloat? I bloated like a mad man on my last 2 cycles. Had a gyno scare halfway through my last one so I ran Adex EOD weeks 5-10 which brought the bloat down a bit as well.

I have a feeling between the dbol and the deca I will blow up very quickly. It would be convienent not having people know I am on cycle but if theres nothing I can do about it without negativly impacting my results I guess I can embrace it?
    Last edited by Always Learning; 06-27-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post
    Awesome. Ill make sure and have Adex/Caber on hand and attempt to ignore the bloat and wait for real symptoms to start before I freak about Gyno or Libido.

I will also look into finding a source for HCG as ive seen that is a smart practice with alot of cycles.

1 question/worry. How will I be able to differenciate the sides from Test and Deca ? What I am asking is if I should see signs of gyno ect what would make me use Adex over Caber or vice versa?

Edit - Should I worry about the bloat? I bloated like a mad man on my last 2 cycles. Had a gyno scare halfway through my last one so I ran Adex EOD weeks 5-10 which brought the bloat down a bit as well.

I have a feeling between the dbol and the deca I will blow up very quickly. It would be convienent not having people know I am on cycle but if theres nothing I can do about it without negativly impacting my results I guess I can embrace it?
    Bump. Any reason I see people add 2 weeks of Dbol inbetween the last shot of Test E and PCT? Something about staying anabolic .

Thread Information