redlinedrummer is offline New Member

Looking for a good 4 cycle............

Im 6'2 250 12 percent body fat and i eat 400O calories a day and train heavy 5 days a week.............My first three cycles consisted of 500 mg of Test Cyp and 200 mg of Deca per week..........Im looking for an effective 4TH cycle to put on some serious mass.............Any ideas would be very helpful....

P.S im 38 yrs old and money is no object.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a good 4 cycle............-bb-ben.jpg  
    Last edited by redlinedrummer; 06-26-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by redlinedrummer View Post
    Im 6'2 250 12 percent body fat and i eat 400 calories a day and train heavy 5 days a week.............My first three cycles consisted of 500 mg of Test Cyp and 200 mg of Deca per week..........Im looking for an effective 4TH cycle to put on some serious mass.............Any ideas would be very helpful....

P.S im 38 yrs old and money is no object.
    you have grown well off 400 calories a day lol. I assume you mean 4000. If you have responded well to the last cycles, I'd keep the test the same and up the deca.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Mabey you are ready for tren .

Tren scares the crap out of me but i have been told that i would put on some serious mass if i tried it..........................HAHA sorry i meant 4000 calories a day....

Bump

To those that pm me back thanks for your help..............Anyone else have any good 4th cycle ideas.............thanks!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you didn't like my suggestion?

NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Hello, have not been on this board for about a year but its that time of year again and thought this thread was me last year. This time last year was looking for my 3rd cycle after doing two Test-E/Deca cycles that sustained great results and everyone told me to go with Tren .

My recommendation... GO WITH TREN!!! LOL

I was shooting 100mg of Test-P/Tren-A EVERY DAY! If you dont mind pinning everyday to reduce sides then ENJOY THE RIDE!!! It kicks in almost INSTANTLY and the gains are just remarkable.

Every day is something new going on with your body.

Only negatives are the Prop hurts. Cut it if you can. And I hated pinning my quads around week 8.

You can shoot EOD but from all my research everyone said ED was much safer. Also I ran Caber the entire cycle and LOTS of Vitamin C to reduce test flu which I still ended up getting anyway.

Good Luck and by the looks of your picture you will be in full beast mode with that cycle.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    tren 100mg ed
    mast 100mg ed
    prop 100mg ed

for a total of eight weeks..

you will love it..

Peace

NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Good lord, I just read T-Mos passed? He helped me with all my cycles. Never meeting him or knowing him other than here he always made me feel like he cared and had genuine interest in your success.

Deeply saddened with this news.

RIP T-Mos

Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    Hello, have not been on this board for about a year but its that time of year again and thought this thread was me last year. This time last year was looking for my 3rd cycle after doing two Test-E/Deca cycles that sustained great results and everyone told me to go with Tren .

My recommendation... GO WITH TREN!!! LOL

I was shooting 100mg of Test-P/Tren-A EVERY DAY! If you dont mind pinning everyday to reduce sides then ENJOY THE RIDE!!! It kicks in almost INSTANTLY and the gains are just remarkable.

Every day is something new going on with your body.

Only negatives are the Prop hurts. Cut it if you can. And I hated pinning my quads around week 8.

You can shoot EOD but from all my research everyone said ED was much safer. Also I ran Caber the entire cycle and LOTS of Vitamin C to reduce test flu which I still ended up getting anyway.

Good Luck and by the looks of your picture you will be in full beast mode with that cycle.
    Screw it im going to follow your guys advice on the tren...........I just found an awsome new lab here in the great white West so it is time to just do it............Thanks a Ton everyone!!!!!

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    What is "Test Flu"? I assume its getting the flu or flu type symptoms while on test?

Interesting.. never heard of this before but thought it was weird that I felt like I had the flu twice in the last 10 weeks. Just sore body, lethargic, muscles hurt (not like after a workout though).

Glad to hear this is "normal". Thought I just had a poor immune system this winter as I have slacked on vegetables in favour of more protein. Still have vegetable and fruit intake but prefer to snack on a can of tuna instead of fruit at work etc.

Bump........I want to thank everyone on here for the help...........Love this Board!!!!!

Thread Information