Thread: Resveratrol!?

richtries is offline Associate Member

Resveratrol!?

Has anyone used this with success as a stand alone or PCT supplement?

Considering my options after reading about the dark side of SERMS.

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    I did one PH cycle in the past and used Resveratrol as the OTC PCT, i had a hard estrogen rebound after i stopped it, i was just taking the recommended doses mentioned on the bottle, my advice --> just use Nolva and Clomid with precaution.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    My experience with it was identical to shadeed.. hard estrogen rebound after follow directions on bottle. next cycle used nolva solo PCT and was 1000% more satisfied. Use nolva or clomid or a combo of both, tried and true in my book

"Clomid & Nolvadex - The Dark Side"

read that though guys?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Always the benifit to risk ratio. I know going into it what the possible sides can be. No matter what drug you take, there are possible sides. Then what happens if you develop some side affects? You get prescribed another drug with the same benifit to risk ratio.

Never ending loop, no matter what.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I purchased a kilo of 40% pure resveratrol years ago (keep the main stock in deep freeze), and have been taking 100mg daily ed. today is the first day i've heard anything on it being used as a pct. so i just checked and viola! BUT, I'm now concerned, since if you read the thread I just opened on the "too late" gyno question I had, I'm wondering if ED use for years could be a bad thing? I've read (not lately) extensively on this supplement, and was quite surprised when I read this thread.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeed View Post
    I did one PH cycle in the past and used Resveratrol as the OTC PCT, i had a hard estrogen rebound after i stopped it, i was just taking the recommended doses mentioned on the bottle, my advice --> just use Nolva and Clomid with precaution.
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    My experience with it was identical to shadeed.. hard estrogen rebound after follow directions on bottle. next cycle used nolva solo PCT and was 1000% more satisfied. Use nolva or clomid or a combo of both, tried and true in my book
    Are you guys talking about "Reversitol by Iforce" or the actual compound Resveratrol?

Heres a little qucik info: Resveratrol is a phytoalexin anti-oxidant that is produced by several plants in particular red grapes and is found in varying quantities in red wine. A number of beneficial health effects have been attributed to resveratrol in non-human species including life-prolonging and anti-aging effects as well as anti-cancer, antiviral, neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory benefits. In an article recently published in the NEJM, in Clinical trials, Resveratrol was found to significantly increase the lifespan of yeast and mice. As an antioxidant, resveratrol is believed to provide similar protective benefits for humans.

Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that has been found to have strong antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the effects of poor growing conditions and severe weather. Resveratrol has been shown to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Resveratrol may improve health and longevity by mimicking some of the beneficial effects of a calorie restricted diet, the only intervention known to extend life in mammals. Resveratrol has been shown to extend life span in yeast, worms, fruit flies, and mice. Resveratrol shows promise in offsetting the effects of obesity and poor lifestyle choices, and may even help avert disorders related to mitochondrial dysfunction, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.

Resveratrol helps protect the cardiovascular system by supporting healthy blood lipids, promoting endothelial health, averting blood clots, and preventing heart damage related to ischemia.

Heres a clip about it too.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752354n

Ahhh... I'm talking reversitol.. OTC pct after a ph cycle years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Are you guys talking about "Reversitol by Iforce" or the actual compound Resveratrol?

Heres a little qucik info: Resveratrol is a phytoalexin anti-oxidant that is produced by several plants in particular red grapes and is found in varying quantities in red wine. A number of beneficial health effects have been attributed to resveratrol in non-human species including life-prolonging and anti-aging effects as well as anti-cancer, antiviral, neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory benefits. In an article recently published in the NEJM, in Clinical trials, Resveratrol was found to significantly increase the lifespan of yeast and mice. As an antioxidant, resveratrol is believed to provide similar protective benefits for humans.

Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that has been found to have strong antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the effects of poor growing conditions and severe weather. Resveratrol has been shown to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Resveratrol may improve health and longevity by mimicking some of the beneficial effects of a calorie restricted diet, the only intervention known to extend life in mammals. Resveratrol has been shown to extend life span in yeast, worms, fruit flies, and mice. Resveratrol shows promise in offsetting the effects of obesity and poor lifestyle choices, and may even help avert disorders related to mitochondrial dysfunction, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.

Resveratrol helps protect the cardiovascular system by supporting healthy blood lipids, promoting endothelial health, averting blood clots, and preventing heart damage related to ischemia.

Heres a clip about it too.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752354n
    Test and eq

This article talks about it also in tersm of testosterone recovery and anti-estrogen properties . . .

That is why i thought it may bode well as a substitute or good PCT addition? Any thoughts on this? Has anyone used it with success?

[/url]
    Aw sh1t you guys! I'm talking the compound resveratrol like the post has in it's title. No wonder i was so fukking confused!?

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    Test and eq

This article talks about it also in tersm of testosterone recovery and anti-estrogen properties . . .

That is why i thought it may bode well as a substitute or good PCT addition? Any thoughts on this? Has anyone used it with success?
    It would be a great supplement but you still need a traditional PCT to recover after a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Aw sh1t you guys! I'm talking the compound resveratrol like the post has in it's title. No wonder i was so fukking confused!?
    Yeah I thought there was some confusion about what was being talked about. Thats why I wanted to point it out.

Yeah I thought there was some confusion about what was being talked about. Thats why I wanted to point it out.
    Thanks Matt for the heads up on the confusion. My heart jumped when I read, since I've been taking the compound for a looooong time!

lol, ya sorry about that guy.

Thread Information