kcasnhob is offline New Member

1st cycle question

hello,again im wondering is it normal in my first cycle to not gain weight,im doing test at 500mg per week,i was doing tren but stopped it because im a newby and didnt research much before i started and relized tren not for first cycle!!i am getting great shape in toned muscle but im not gaining weight infact some days im loosing weight! it seems my weight keeps jumping up and down but always staying within 178 to 190lbs! im 31 six feet tall and 16bf! thanks to all that answer

and my diet is in check,so that cant be a issue,maybe my gear is fake?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by kcasnhob View Post
    and my diet is in check,so that cant be a issue,maybe my gear is fake?
    Please elaborate on the diet. What does it consist of?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Gear could be fake
    Lack of proper diet
    Lack of proper sleep
    Lack of proper training

But I'm willing to bet it's your diet.

Please list in detail and post macros as well.

thanks guys well,im eating five times a day which consist of chicken breast,turkey breast and steaks as my main food,i no i wasnt eating enough protien up in til i watched a great video on this board 3 weeks ago,so now im eating around 300 grams of protien per day and i was prob eating about half of that before i seen the video,i eat low carbs cause of my higher body fat

so if im now eating enough food how long should it take to see some good weight gains? thanks to everyone in advance

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    While the gear could be fake, you did say you were getting strength gains off of it. More than likely it is your diet that needs tweaked. What are your macros for each meal, and your daily totals? What does each meal consist of?

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    hello,again im wondering is it normal in my first cycle to not gain weight,im doing test at 500mg per week,i was doing tren but stopped it because im a newby and didnt research much before i started and relized tren not for first cycle!!i am getting great shape in toned muscle but im not gaining weight infact some days im loosing weight! it seems my weight keeps jumping up and down but always staying within 178 to 190lbs! im 31 six feet tall and 16bf! thanks to all that answer
    What kind of test, for how long?

You're saying your weight fluctuates between 178 and 190lbs? What kind of time frames are we talking about here?

I'm also with the others in this thread, your diet needs to be checked.

my diet prob does need some tweaking, i dont have a set schedule that i eat,i just make sure i eat 5 times aday and get my protein i need,which from what i watched i should be eating about 2 grams of protein per pound of my weight,so the last three weeks ive been doing so,butr as far as what i eat to get the protein ,is chicken breast turkey breast and steak and sometimes tuna for the meal,i dont eat alot of carbs cause what i understood was i dont need alot with my body fat!!but im getting all the protein i need now,i was definetly under eating before,but like i said the last three weeks ive been keeping track and make sure i get my protein!

and im running teston 300 and its my 8th week

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The diet needs to be estabolish well before running steroids , its needs to very solid and able to produce growth and feed the anabolic state your going to be in during the cycle, my first concern would be diet, please post it in the diet section and we can re-design it for you but this should of been done many months running the cycle.

thanks everyone and marcus i will post the details on the diet section and hope you guys can help me tweek it thanks

and im running teston 300 and its my 8th week
    300mgs isnt going to give you huge gains, infact its boarding the limit for gains IMHO. I really think you should consider coming off and sorting your diet out and doing more research on first cycles and starting all over again in a few months time

no im not doing 300mgs,the gears is teston 300 which is 300mg/ml and im doing 500mg total per week!i was doing 900mgs per week but i was told on this board the was double what i should be doing,and took the boards advice and droped my intake

no im not doing 300mgs,the gears is teston 300 which is 300mg/ml and im doing 500mg total per week!i was doing 900mgs per week but i was told on this board the was double what i should be doing,and took the boards advice and droped my intake
    Ah ok, sorry I misunderstood.

no problem

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    could be since you dropped from 900mg a week to 500 mg a week your (cant think of the word, so we'll use) hormones will be quite unstable.
    Add to that youve only started eating right 3 weeks ago... not surprising that youre not seeing gains.

As I think Marcus said stop what youre doing, jump on your PCT, get everything sorted out inc. research and then when youre reading in 4 months or so you can have another crack at it.

hey i think i may just do that,and start my pct as i seem to know little about what im doing,there really is alot to all this stuff,and is hard to get the right answers sometimes, but i do truly apreciate anyone that has helped me sort my situation out thanks to all

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Glad to help (if i did).

Even happier to hear youre making a wise decision.

Good luck. You have much research ahead of you but feel free to ask if you cant find an answer to your question. This board is full of knowledge.

you helped any proper answers help me out 4 sure so thanks again and also i posted my diet in the proper section so if your able to give me any input on changes i need to make that would be great!!

Thread Information