medic12 is offline New Member

First cycle, Test E and Deca

So i just took my first injection of my first cycle. Im doing Test 250mg weekly and deca 300mg weekly. 10 week cycle.

Also im 6'1" @ 140 lbs and 21 years old. I work as a paramedic as well.

I took my first shot about 30 minutes ago and at first i was real wired and jittery. Now i calmed down a little but my face feels real numb and hot. Is this normal?

I mixed both in the same syringe, 2 mls into my right glute.

Also im hoping to gain about 20-25 lbs. Do you think what im taking is sufficient enough?

Thanks all in advance

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member
    6 ft 1 140 pounds dude ur WAYY to heavy man you need to drop some pounds first with a (DIET)

Quote Originally Posted by gallagher771 View Post
    6 ft 1 140 pounds dude ur WAYY to heavy man you need to drop some pounds first with a (DIET)
    haha alright, im a type 1 diabetic. I eat 4-5 meals a day (healthy meals) Lots of protein and average amount of carbs. I just have a very fast metabolism. I work out 4 days a week and i just see no gains. I just get cut. So im going to give 1 cycle of gear and see what it does.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    could you list your diet, in detail?

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by medic12 View Post
    haha alright, im a type 1 diabetic. I eat 4-5 meals a day (healthy meals) Lots of protein and average amount of carbs. I just have a very fast metabolism. I work out 4 days a week and i just see no gains. I just get cut. So im going to give 1 cycle of gear and see what it does.

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    x2.

Bro, if you can't gain without steroids you will not gain with. Even if you do, you will lose all of it because you don't know how to diet properly. Although I USE to say that I could not gain weight because of my fast metabolism, I absolutely hate it when I read/hear someone say that this is their reasoning. I hate it because.... Its bullshit. Utter bullshit. I was 135 pounds at your height and worked out and said oohhh my I can't gain. Then I watched the videos in the stickies in the diet section and boom, I realized i eat like a girl even though I thought I was eating like Arnold. Therefore, you can gain a crap ton more weight from food and hard work if you just take the time to learn it properly. I can GUARANTEE you that when/IF you post up your ACTUAL diet for the day, you will be told this is why you are not gaining. Therefore, fix that, and stay away from the gear. Its the last thing you need.

Edit: By the way, I am now 175lbs and gaining steadily. I am the poster child, if I say so myself, for the benefits of learning how to eat properly.
    Last edited by BiggerByTheDay; 06-27-2010 at 06:55 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerByTheDay View Post
    x2.

Bro, if you can't gain without steroids you will not gain with. Even if you do, you will lose all of it because you don't know how to diet properly. Although I USE to say that I could not gain weight because of my fast metabolism, I absolutely hate it when I read/hear someone say that this is their reasoning. I hate it because.... Its bullshit. Utter bullshit. I was 135 pounds at your height and worked out and said oohhh my I can't gain. Then I watched the videos in the stickies in the diet section and boom, I realized i eat like a girl even though I thought I was eating like Arnold. Therefore, you can gain a crap ton more weight from food and hard work if you just take the time to learn it properly. I can GUARANTEE you that when/IF you post up your ACTUAL diet for the day, you will be told this is why you are not gaining. Therefore, fix that, and stay away from the gear. Its the last thing you need.

Edit: By the way, I am now 175lbs and gaining steadily. I am the poster child, if I say so myself, for the benefits of learning how to eat properly.
    listen to this advice, its good.............

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    1st meal- usually 4-5 egg whites and some sausage, or cereal if im in a hurry

2 meal- 2 tuna sandwhiches, or ham and cheese sandwhiches w/ protein shake

3rd meal (more like a snack)- various fruits (bananas, strawberries, grapefruits, apples, pineapples, raspberries, blueberries) kinda like a fruit salad.

4th meal - Usually a steak and rice, or a couple burgers, chicken and rice, fish and rice. (sometimes a protein shake)

5th meal (if one, more so a late night snack) snack bars, tuna sandwhich, tuna and crackers etc. something light

thats roughly what i eat pretty much daily. I love me some tuna

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member

3rd meal (more like a snack)- various fruits (bananas, strawberries, grapefruits, apples, pineapples, raspberries, blueberries) kinda like a fruit salad.

4th meal - Usually a steak and rice, or a couple burgers, chicken and rice, fish and rice. (sometimes a protein shake)

5th meal (if one, more so a late night snack) snack bars, tuna sandwhich, tuna and crackers etc. something light

As I thought, your diet is your reasoning behind the lack of weight gain. How do you expect to put weight on with that?? Even to gain weight, you don't need a ton of food, just the right portions at the right times with the right foods. Seriously, check these out videos out bro. They changed my entire outlook on dieting and now the have changed my life to meet my goals.

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

Don't cycle, watch these videos several times, and learn how to eat properly. Peace..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

not good mate, educate yourself in nutrition. your lucky you love the tuna, im sick of the fishy sh1t lol

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you body can only handle 140lbs with your diet that where you'll end up after PCT. You won't be able to keep much. You have to work on maximizing your natural potential so your body can hang on to more of your gain before you cycle.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have come to the right place if you are willing to listen and learn. Lots of good real life experience here. If you arent willing to listen and learn you will be bombarded with people telling you the harsh truth about how stupid you are.

They are right, pretty much anything you gain from AAS you will loose as quick or quicker as you gained it due to your diet.

Diet is SO important. I still HATE it a lot of the time. Im 5' 8" 180+ IF and ONLY if I eat right and all the time. At least once a month I screw up, I get busy like 2 days ago pressure washing my roof, sides of the house, my back deck, my front porch, walkway and driveway. Luckily my GF brought food out to me a couple times but I was just to busy to eat properly. By the end of the day I lost over 6 lbs. FVCK.... I know it will take me a good week to put that back on.

Learn to eat, what to eat, when to eat it and keep eating. You will get MUCH better results at your age from food than AAS.

Thread Information